Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, Sept 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 12:31 AM (12,466 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

woohoo! Kayla & Roman!

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Boy, Roman and Kayla both sure have changed a lot, haven't they? :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

They sure have :)

Keith
Member Avatar

Oh man, what was the context of this scene? I didn't think old!Kayla had anything heavy with Wayne's Roman.

Ellie

Keith
Sep 18 2013, 09:31 AM
Oh man, what was the context of this scene? I didn't think old!Kayla had anything heavy with Wayne's Roman.
I don't know which scene it's from, but the Brady family was created around him, so I'd assume they had one brother-sister scene? Now we need a pic of Old!Caroline lol. She looked so different than Peggy.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Ellie
Sep 18 2013, 09:52 AM
Keith
I don't know which scene it's from, but the Brady family was created around him, so I'd assume they had one brother-sister scene? Now we need a pic of Old!Caroline lol. She looked so different than Peggy.

Here's one of Barbara Beckley:

Posted Image

I'm not sure if I have ever seen a Caroline scene with Jody Carter. Lol!
Edited by Casey, Sep 18 2013, 10:10 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Keith
I think it's when they thought Marlena died. She came and found him at the pier. I know of a scene with the other Caroline....

lysie
Member Avatar

Well, I can't find it. Other Caroline is in the scene where Bo calls to tell Marlena that Roman is dead. Incidentally, it's one of my least favorite scenes ever.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Casey
Sep 18 2013, 10:05 AM
I'm not sure if I have ever seen a Caroline scene with Jody Carter. Lol!
Jody only did two episodes as Caroline, and they were both U/5 appearances.

11/17/83 and 2/21/84...since Catherine Mary Stewart was gone by 12/83, the one scene you are talking about with Kayla/Caroline must be from 11/17/83. I don't think Caroline even spoke in the 2/21/84 episode (which I have)...11/17/83 is just before my collection begins.

**I thought I'd be finding all these "one episode only Carolines" from 1983 research, because a rare Frank Parker interview had him saying there were "5 or 6" Carolines during the time Peggy McCay was away (1983-1985), but he must have imagined most of them, since only Jody and Barbara played Caroline during Peggy's absence.

11/17/83: Tom, Alice, Maggie, Don, Marlena, Marie, Alex, Andre as Tony, Roman, Anna, Bo, Melissa, Sandy, Shawn, Caroline, Pete, Kathy O'Connel, Alan Riley, Salem Inn Waiter, Radio Announcer's Voice.
Sets: Lakehouse & Exterior, Salem Inn Dining Room, Hospital Coffee Shop, Roman & Marlena’s Living Room, Roman & Marlena’s Bedroom, Abe & Roman’s Office.

Hmmm...Kayla wasn't in this Caroline episode...so Catherine Mary Stewart never had a scene with Jody or Barbara. Maybe I misread what you said above.
Edited by Jason47, Sep 18 2013, 12:01 PM.

LovingDays

Dont Do It Stefano :P dont turn the razor

LovingDays

Chad Becoming A Real DiMera

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I like how unimpressed Jordan is with Kate.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh,Mr Botox.

Sami,there is a reason you shouldn't lie,once you actually tell the truth,people will have a hard time believing it.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 18 2013, 12:04 PM.

LovingDays

God EJ/Stefano Have So Much Chemistry i just love them!

guessgirl
Member Avatar

JS is god awful.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ooohh, loving this EJefano scene. JS is chewing scenery, but it actually seems warranted so far.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Chad is clearly a villain now as he's doing a soliloquy about his plan.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Oh, Stefano, be still my heart. I adore the way you just stand there cold as ice as Elvis screams at you like a madman :wub2:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

JS does not do anger well at all.....he does menacing well but he's always so OTT when it comes to anger (and crying too) that it just makes me laugh....hoping this time it's not so bad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply