Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, Sept 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 12:31 AM (12,643 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Chad,Definately a Dimera,he has an ego the size of Texas just like his brother and father.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Go Stefano!!!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Stefano: "This woman has turned you into mush, polenta for brains."

LOL
Edited by tomsawyer, Sep 18 2013, 12:12 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

EJefano is so good. EJ's angry desperation and Steffy's cool mocking is such a good contrast.

LovingDays

tomsawyer
Sep 18 2013, 12:09 PM
EJefano is so good. EJ's angry desperation and Steffy's cool mocking is such a good contrast.
Always Love Ejefano

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 18 2013, 12:09 PM
I agree. So far these scenes are made of win!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

lysie
Sep 18 2013, 11:33 AM
Well, I can't find it. Other Caroline is in the scene where Bo calls to tell Marlena that Roman is dead. Incidentally, it's one of my least favorite scenes ever.
Really? I absolutely LOVED that scene!!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 18 2013, 12:07 PM
JS does not do anger well at all.....he does menacing well but he's always so OTT when it comes to anger (and crying too) that it just makes me laugh....hoping this time it's not so bad.
He's just overdoes it more than he should for things that don't warrant that level of anger. Today it's not bugging me because this actually IS a really big deal.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 18 2013, 12:11 PM
lysie
Sep 18 2013, 11:33 AM
Well, I can't find it. Other Caroline is in the scene where Bo calls to tell Marlena that Roman is dead. Incidentally, it's one of my least favorite scenes ever.
Really? I absolutely LOVED that scene!!
Patsy Pease absolutely ruins the whole thing.

LovingDays

i just realized there's no Daniel the past 3 days....how awesome is that it should be like more and more like that

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

guessgirl
Sep 18 2013, 12:05 PM
JS is god awful.
I agree...WITF has happened to him? He used to be much better than this. He was laughably bad in the scenes with Trask yesterday...just wow.

LovingDays

You Go Girl Jordan :)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Jordan has me intrigued with her kinda mousy look and voice, but her take-no-shit attitude.

LovingDays

Really Like Kate's Wardrobe Today

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Chad is scum. I wish I could root for him, but CD is such a blah actor that it truly does not allow me to enjoy the character.

I love EJ, but I have no sympathy for him here. I wish Adrianne could witness Stefano bringing him to his knees. She should taunt him by posing the same question he posed to her, i.e., "do you feel Safe, EJ?"

Stefano DiMera, I heart you. You are a man of your word.

LovingDays

God I Love That Stefano Hate Sami With Passion

LovingDays

Win! Win! Win!

Ejefano Scenes

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

HA! Kiss the ring! That scene was seriously OTT, but I kinda loved it.

EJ is utterly broken

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Is it bad that I was laughing while EJ was on his knees whimpering to Steffy?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I could hardly watch those last scenes.....EJ is owned by Stefano and his hatred for him just went into another dimension. JS played it so well.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply