Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, Sept 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 12:31 AM (12,464 Views)
Team WilSon
Member Avatar

EJ =

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

God I Love Chad
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

My how times have changed. A little over a year ago, it would have been Will and not Stefano who brought EJ to his knees, albeit for a completely different reason.

LovingDays

LOVE Stefano is back on the top

Keith
Member Avatar

EJ is pathetic. Where is his bravado? He's negotiating for his Samantha's life with evil incarnate and he's just laying it all out there. I'm sorry, but the writing there is laughable. There was next to no build up to this fall of the mask. Maybe EJ feels he had no other choice and the outcome is fine, but EJ's a complete fool. I will say that I am loving Mascolo's end of it, but EJ's acting like a twenty-something in first love who stepped a toe out of line for the first time.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Sep 18 2013, 12:20 PM
I could hardly watch those last scenes.....EJ is owned by Stefano and his hatred for him just went into another dimension. JS played it so well.
I liked the way JS played it. He made EJ look a lot more pathetic than he had to, but I think that was the right thing to do. EJ has shown over and over that he's a pretty weak, insecure guy at his core. It certainly wasn't pretty, but I think it was in character.

It would be nice if this upcoming storyline is actually about EJ growing a real spine for once in his life.
Edited by tomsawyer, Sep 18 2013, 12:27 PM.

LovingDays

Stefano is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badaddiction
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 18 2013, 12:11 PM
LuvingLumi
Sep 18 2013, 12:07 PM
JS does not do anger well at all.....he does menacing well but he's always so OTT when it comes to anger (and crying too) that it just makes me laugh....hoping this time it's not so bad.
He's just overdoes it more than he should for things that don't warrant that level of anger. Today it's not bugging me because this actually IS a really big deal.
I really didn't feel him prior to and when he flipped the table. It wasn't his best work. I didn't feel his anger, which made it easy for me to feel EJ deserved what he was getting. The boy has been on a bit of a smug high...

But from the point EJ remembered Stefano's words regarding him begging, JS did a great job. My heart broke for EJ and it continues as I am watching it.
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 18 2013, 12:30 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Miss Rhi
Sep 18 2013, 12:19 PM
Is it bad that I was laughing while EJ was on his knees whimpering to Steffy?
This is the reaction I have every single time JS does anger or crying...lol.....I still remember laughing while Ej was crying in the morgue a few years ago.

LovingDays

is it me or Joseph Mascolo getting younger than getting older....His Just Amazing

LovingDays

I Just Love How Chad Is Laughing In Front Of Cameron's Face

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear. God. But James Scott was going for that Emmy. He went for it so hard he over-acted the FUCK out of it. He left teeth-marks in the DiMera walls. On his knees crying & begging Stefano to save his precious Samanther? smdh. I was cracking up when Stefan owned him like a boss and made him kiss the ring, effectively taking custody of EJ's balls away from Sami.

LovingDays

Like the friendship of Gabi/Abby

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 18 2013, 12:30 PM
is it me or Joseph Mascolo getting younger than getting older....His Just Amazing
He's so fiendishly unrootable.....it's awesome!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

It you thought Ejami/Safe was bad, let me introduce you to Chabby/Camby. Same exact story, but even less interesting.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

How sweet it is to see Elvis the Petrie Dish Baby groveling and kissing the Phoenix's ring! I'm only worried that Stefano seems to believe him at his word. I sure didn't buy that act.

Keith
Member Avatar

I feel like I'm supposed to view Chad as the villain, but I can't. I just don't care about Cameron. And Casey actually has charisma. So what little care I have for the story goes in the reverse than the writers' intentions. But I'm not sure if I'm even right about the writers' intentions.

LovingDays

tomsawyer
Sep 18 2013, 12:32 PM
It you thought Ejami/Safe was bad, let me introduce you to Chabby/Camby. Same exact story, but even less interesting.
Safe was boring!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I am all for smug characters receiving a comeuppance or some embarrassment so today's Stefano and EJ scenes have been terrific. EJ so deserved this.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 18 2013, 12:34 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 18 2013, 12:32 PM
Safe was boring!
And you think Camby isn't???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply