Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pimp Your Website
Topic Started: Jun 22 2008, 09:07 PM (4,820 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

In an effort to get to know our Membership better, we know that some of you have websites (personal, soap sites, etc.) and we would love for you tell us about them. And tell your fellow DR members about your site.

Tell us about it and provide a link.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

SoapsWEB. - http://s15.zetaboards.com/SoapsWeb/index/

For years now I have looked for a place on the Internet to warehouse or store my vast collection of trivia and other things, I have collected over the years about the soap opera genre. I have also looked for a place where not only the current soaps are loved but the history of the genre as well.

I have tried many places and even have ventured out into one MSN site myself at one time, but at the time did not have enough time to devote to the site to get it off. I have found many places that I enjoy discussing things, but whereas I love all soaps and honor all soaps they seem to put emphasis on certain soaps and ignore others. Or they have inane rules that only certain shows are soap operas and others are not.

I have debated for awhile now about venturing into another website, and just recently decided to go for it.

At SoapsWEB, I will report some of the current happenings in daytime, but I will put emphsis on honoring the history of the soap opera genre from it's beginnings in radio to it's current incarnations in daytime and primetime television.

In the discussion area, I will have areas for current news & spoilers but discussion of the old and current shows will be intermingled.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here. I have decided at this point not to have censorship, and I hope that I can keep it that way. As long as the privilege is not abused, it will stay that way.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and I hope that this will become one of your favorite spots to hang out.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Edited by Steve Frame, Jun 22 2008, 09:09 PM.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Crane Estate - http://s9.zetaboards.com/CraneEstate/index/

Watch full episodes of soaps & other shows. Spoilers, news and stuff like that are there too.

Majority of the members are fans of PSNS & B&B.

Courtaney
Member Avatar

These both look like great places, and I am going to check them out!

Here is my site: Evian Dreams

Evian Dreams is going to celebrate its 5th anniversary in November. We have a lot of cool stuff for fans of Passions' Eve and Julian there. The site has almost 400 video clips, lots of beautiful montages, some cool slide shows (including one by Tracey Ross herself, that she made for us fans back in 2004), and tons of pictures, both screen caps and real-life photos. We have years in review too, to highlight the major happenings in Eve and Julian's romance over the years, and as many interviews and chats as we could find (and some we helped host), as well as lots of fun stuff too, like some Evian games that are pretty cool, puzzles, fanfic, and tons of links to other Passions sites, including here. And there is a message board too, EDMB, that just celebrated its 3rd anniversary. Come join us there to talk about Evian, Passions, and anything else!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

My site is The Unofficial Jon Lindstrom Fan Forum

This is where fans of Jon Lindstrom (ex-Kevin/Ryan, GH/PC) get together and this board always has the very latest news on Jon and occasionally news about his former PC co-stars, most notably Lynn Herring. We also discuss GH and AMC and other soap happenings. I admit, we don't get a lot of traffic these days.

My other site is Classic Soaps: Love of Life and the link is in my signature. It's an "information station" about Love of Life including cast lists, show summaries, etc.
Edited by OneBadKitty, Jun 24 2008, 12:23 PM.

marylina

You Are Home To Me: The Ultimate Lumi Forum

This is my forum for Lucas and Sami from Days of Our Lives. Not only do we talk about Lumi, but we do talk about the show as well. We have a Couple Voting Booth that is open for all shows and fanbases. So if you are a fan of Bryan, Alison, Lucas or Sami, then you will love it here.

So come on over and check it out and see what we are talking about. We have been up since January 2008 and have been been active since then.

Love for you all to join in and talk about the show. We do have a section for other shows as well so would love for you all come over and talk about the other soaps.
Edited by marylina, Jun 25 2008, 10:43 AM.

marylina

Twisted Fates: An EJ and Nicole Forum

This is my forum for fans of EJ and Nicole.

I hope that anyone who are fans of James, Ari, EJ or Nicole will come on over and talk about them.

marylina

Totaltvonline.com

This is my friend, Darcy's site.

It has tons of information and you can get scoops on the shows as well. So I hope you will all come by and check it out.

OneForTheRoad

Fan of the smokin' hot new pairing of EJ and Nicole? Join us over at the Dirty Martini! Drinks on the house! :)

http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Dirty_Martini/index

jcar03
Member Avatar

My Website (well group) is called Ultimate Soap Fan:

http://groups.msn.com/UltimateSoapFan

We have cast lists, Emmy info and every month I compile the Episode Count rankings of all shows and combine them into an overall list!

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

A fansite for Leann Hunley's (Anna DiMera, DOOL) entire acting career:

Leann Hunley Fan Site

A fansite for Thaao Penghlis's (Tony/Andre DiMera, DOOL) entire acting career:
Thaao's Hoochies

We appreciate any contributions to the sites. For example, interviews, pics, and clips. We'll exchange links also.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Ok, so this isn't a soap site I'm going to pimp, but my mother's jewelry site. She IS a soap fan[GH and OLTL] and her jewelry is pretty popular here in SouthCentral Texas.

Check it out! Let her know I sent you, :D

http://dgdesignstx.blogspot.com/

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Mateo
Jul 4 2008, 05:12 PM
Ok, so this isn't a soap site I'm going to pimp, but my mother's jewelry site. She IS a soap fan[GH and OLTL] and her jewelry is pretty popular here in SouthCentral Texas.

I left her a comment. Nice jewelry.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

These aren't soap sites either but my personal site and my gossip board.

The Producerz

SG Online

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Rakesh198
Jul 4 2008, 05:17 PM
Mateo

Sweet, Thanks Rakesh!!

Believe it or not, she's just now tapping into the internet market. She's been running the business for a couple of years now, working with stores all over Texas. Everything is handmade using semi-precious stones, wire wrapping, and loads more.

She's actually been in talks with someone from HSN for the past couple of weeks, so that could turn out to be really cool.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Q Steph
Jul 4 2008, 07:19 PM
These aren't soap sites either but my personal site and my gossip board.

The Producerz

SG Online
Love the avatar, Steph!

I had never seen a picture of you either, not that I think. Such a sexy lady, :D

Love that Hughes bit on the front page, :wub:

Gonne have to check out that excerpt from your book soon!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Mateo
Jul 4 2008, 08:30 PM
Rakesh198
Jul 4 2008, 05:17 PM
Mateo

Sweet, Thanks Rakesh!!

Believe it or not, she's just now tapping into the internet market. She's been running the business for a couple of years now, working with stores all over Texas. Everything is handmade using semi-precious stones, wire wrapping, and loads more.

She's actually been in talks with someone from HSN for the past couple of weeks, so that could turn out to be really cool.
Awesome. I hope things work out for her cause her jewelry are really nice.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Thanks Mat. :)

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

My site is Life May Suck But TV Shouldn't where I talk about TV. Of course in the summer it's mostly Days related.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Added a bunch of new polls at SoapsWEB

Would love to hear from all of you - they feature the Best Soaps & Couples from the 1950's to the 1980's.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/SoapsWeb/index/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Throne Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply