Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
Topic Started: Sep 21 2013, 08:56 PM (1,483 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This long winded song is taking up time that could have been used for acceptance speeches. I hate when award shows have so many unneeded things like this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Elton.:)

Mason

Should have been Jessica Lange. Since when is The Big C a miniseries anyway?

Drew
Member Avatar

I agree, but since when is a show going into it's "third season" also a mini series?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

EHD,ok.

Mason

Drew
Sep 22 2013, 08:10 PM
I agree, but since when is a show going into it's "third season" also a mini series?
Oh I agree that AHS shouldn't be in there either, but, between the two, it seems to me that AHS, being an anthology series, would at least fit the criteria moreso than The Big C.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think this will be my last emmy show. this isnt a good one thats for sure. it gets worse and worse each yr.

Drew
Member Avatar

Now they're just mocking that they have too much time on their hands ...

Mason

I don't understand why they're rushing these poor winners off the stage practically the minute they reach it, and yet they're throwing in all these fillers.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Diahann Carroll and Kerry Washington... :wub2:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I don't watch Boardwalk Empire but I loved Bobby Cannavale on Third Watch and other things he's been in over the years.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

More filler.....

Drew
Member Avatar

Who told Emmy there were other shows besides Breaking Bad???

Drew
Member Avatar

I don't understand what the point of that was. If this were the 50th anniversary of the Emmys, but it's the 65th?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 22 2013, 08:41 PM
I don't watch Boardwalk Empire but I loved Bobby Cannavale on Third Watch and other things he's been in over the years.
I loved him on Will & Grace.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 22 2013, 08:49 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 22 2013, 08:48 PM
I don't understand what the point of that was. If this were the 50th anniversary of the Emmys, but it's the 65th?
im getting annoyed too.

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm not annoyed. I just don't understand what that was. I'm also only half paying attention while I chat on the phone
Edited by Drew, Sep 22 2013, 08:54 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i keep hoping for the best for this show yet its not good.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't have showtime so I cannot watch some of these shows.

I didn't get it either,but Carrie looked and sounded beautiful.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 22 2013, 08:54 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I'm wishing I had joined him.

Josh Henderson @joshhenderson
What's up guys?! What y'all doin? Guess what I'm not doin. Watchin the #emmys ... #respectforLarryHagman @primetimeemmys

https://twitter.com/joshhenderson/status/381954236797296642

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply