Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Camila Banus; Kate Mansi's K20 Birthday Benefit
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 01:25 AM (1,492 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Tell us about why youíre here today.
I am here to support Charity Water and Kate Mansi. Yesterday was her birthday. For me, the idea of growing up without clean water or not having water available to you is crazy. Iím from Cuba, so a lot of my family members donít have clean water. That is a very , very difficult thing to deal with. I think itís a very amazing thing that Kate has taken the time, the effort, and the money to really work on getting the word out there for Charity Water.

Tell us whatís going on with Gabi. Things are going back and forth with Nick right now.
Yeah. Itís gonna be like that for a little while where Gabi feels differently about him. She cares about him a lot. She had love for him. I mean...they were married. But she also has the other side where she feels betrayed because she feels like what they had wasnít real. And they have a sexual thing also. They end up coming back together, and Gabi has had so much sex with Nick that itís crazy. Sheís going to be battling with herself over whether or not heís a good guy, if heís changed or hasnít changed, or whether or not should she be with him. But there are some crazy scenes. This is, like, life changing scenes for Gabi coming up. They are going to rock her world from that moment until probably the rest of her life.

Whatís it like working with the new Will?
Even if itís a fresh new character, itís always weird. Youíre disrupting something we work on every single day, and thereís a change in the system. Heís amazing. Heís a really, sweet, kind person. Heís honored to have the role. It doesnít make it as awkward because heís so nice and down to earth.

Is there anything else you can tell us about what might be coming up?
Not really... I canít really say much. Thereís a really crazy thing thatís going to happen that maybe half the fans are going to hate and half are going to love. Or maybe theyíll all love it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I am intrigue by her comments and it has me curious and abit excited about the crazy thing that is going to happen.

Edited by guessgirl, Sep 22 2013, 03:41 AM.

OliveAnn

I was about to comment on how much her interview skills have improved and then I read this:

Quote:

half the fans are going to hate and half are going to love

Really, Camila? You're doing that again?

PatNS
Member Avatar

I too am crazy about this crazy thing coming up ... LOL!

Thanks for the interview.

michr544125

Interesting interview. The half will like/half won't sounds like one of two things to me...either Gabi goes to prison or Gabi moves out of Sonny's place and a custody battle begins. I always though there would be a custody battle eventually. On one side is Gabi and what she's did to Mel and on the other side is what Will did to EJ. That could get pretty nasty. But since she is leaving, I'd guess she has to lose in the end and Will and Sonny get custody of Ari or maybe Gabi dies when all is said and done.

Kind of weird. I actually like Gabi now as I find her actually pretty interesting and she's leaving....
Edited by michr544125, Sep 23 2013, 04:54 PM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I'm hoping if she leaves of her own volition. - With the show making such a big deal about Will's action against EJ - I doubt Gabi is going to jail (or Will for that matter). I have seen no signs that the show will significantly revisit the Daysaster mess. I think it's going to be a case of Gabi leaving town and Will and her both agreeing Arianna should be with her mother. The show has its (Sami) Brady legacy (grand) kid. That leaves the door open for Arianna to be aged and return to town in the future.
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 23 2013, 06:04 PM.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Sep 22 2013, 06:10 AM
I was about to comment on how much her interview skills have improved and then I read this:

Quote:

My thought was that Will would dally in the hetero world again and Wabi would conceive their next kid (Rafael John based on Ari Jr's naming convention?)

Keith
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Sep 23 2013, 10:31 PM
OliveAnn

Quote:

My thought was that Will would dally in the hetero world again and Wabi would conceive their next kid (Rafael John based on Ari Jr's naming convention?)
That was MY fear.

SadieEsperanto

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 10:52 PM
nickyj12345
Sep 23 2013, 10:31 PM
OliveAnn

Quote:

That was MY fear.
Mine too, but not even Camila could think all the fans would love that, unless by "love" she means "have a coronary over..."

:shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply