Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Nathan Owens; Kate Mansi's K20 Birthday Benefit
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 02:08 AM (2,721 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Have you left the show?
I have.

When should you last air?
Uh. I want to say it’s probably within the next few weeks.

Can you tell us anything about how you leave?
You know, actually it comes on the heels of Chad’s absence. As soon as his character gets....wait.

You’re done?
Yeah. Sorry. I wasn’t really sure how much information is out there.

We do know that there’s an engagement party with bloodshed.
Not long after that. It’s pretty interesting. It’s fun.

Will there be anymore scenes with Cameron and his family? He still has Theo and Abe.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, there’s nothing with Theo and Abe. But definitely some stuff between EJ, myself, and Chad. It’s going to get fun.

Tell us about the stripper scenes.
It was good. It was fun. The best part about it was that it allowed me to bond with the cast. It’s definitely bonding when you’re in your drawers together.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know?
I had a blast getting to know everybody.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

I think he confirmed Chad or Cameron are dying.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

I hope it's Cameron who bites it.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Is somebody gonna get whacked Dimera style?

supercool74
Member Avatar

Kind of glad he's leaving. Boring character.

OliveAnn

I feel sorry for him, but at the same time, everyone saw this coming. The character never clicked with the audience and not even a recast could salvage the lost cause that was Dr. Cameron Davis.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

It really sounded like he was about to say when Chad gets 'killed'...

MissLola
Member Avatar

CD said that his last scenes were with Ej. Hmmmm. Although I don't see why he would kill his own brother.

S loves EJ

It could also be Chad´s character gets exposed, since he said bloodshed takes place after that.

ShaneDOOLFan

Could just be EJ saying goodbye to his body

camera shy

Well he made some money and got some experience.....better luck next time. And if he's serious about being an actor he needs to take some classes......if he isn't already.....and learn, learn, learn.

PatNS
Member Avatar

I wish Nathan the best. I won't miss Cameron ... I just found the character boring - neither actor's fault ... the writers didn't make me care about the character one way or the other.

Thanks.

S loves EJ

ShaneDOOLFan
Sep 22 2013, 09:51 AM

Since there will be bloodshed at a party after Chad´s absense, it probably won´t be Chad but Kristens blood and I doubt they will have more than one character killed at once.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Another character that just never was developed the right way. See ya never!

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 22 2013, 09:59 AM
ShaneDOOLFan

Since there will be bloodshed at a party after Chad´s absense, it probably won´t be Chad but Kristens blood and I doubt they will have more than one character killed at once.
I think the bloodshed party is before Casey leaves.

MissLola
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
That sounds interesting. Bizarre, but interesting. :ermm:

lysie
Member Avatar

IHeartSoaps
Sep 22 2013, 02:31 PM
S loves EJ
Sep 22 2013, 09:59 AM
ShaneDOOLFan

I think the bloodshed party is before Casey leaves.
Definitely. It's soon. He was saying that their exits are after the bloodshed party. Some things get a little lost in translation.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i love how he almost spoiled the whole exit storyline & then caught himself.

i certainly won't miss him. His character was ill-conceived from the get-go. Just a terrible idea. I liked him better than Leno, but they never developed his character & him and Abby were boring as hell.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm like 98% positive this wasn't a spoiler or a slip, but I thought it was weird that when I asked about family scenes, he referred to Chad and EJ.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

I really liked Cameron and Abby,I thought they were a sweet couple and for various reasons Salem needs a doctor in addition to Kayla and Daniel.I had hoped the character and actor would have more time to grow as did Gabi and Camilla Banus.I think the writing for Cameron was a problem as well.I 'm sorry Nathan Owens is leaving.I wish him all the best in whatever he decides to do next.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply