Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Casey Deidrick; Kate Mansi's K20 Birthday Benefit
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 02:14 AM (1,970 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Youíre leaving!
I left!

When is your last airdate?
My last airdate is October 30th.

Is there anything you can tell us about your exit?
All I can say is that the writers did my exit scenes justice. My last scenes are with my brother EJ, who I adore and feel like heís my brother in real life. Heís been a mentor for me for the last four years. I think the fans are really going to like the way that I exit.

So itís an actual exit? No recast or anything?
No, not that I know of. Not yet. I think people are really going to enjoy my last few weeks on the show.

We found out this week that Chad is faking his illness.
(shakes his head and laughs) Yeah. Thereís always something. Youíll see. But yeah, I think the fans will really enjoy whatís going to happen.

Is there anything else youíd like to say to the fans?
Thank you so much for following me the last four years. I was a nobody starting on the show, and now I feel like Iím part of a family. I will never forget it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Love him to pieces!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Gonna miss so much!! :( Love you Casey D :wub:

OliveAnn

I won't really miss Chad, I'll be honest about that, but I have to give mad props to Casey. When he first joined, he was OK as an actor and his character was just there, not all that interesting. No even becoming DiMera made Chad stand out. Then, last year, Casey started getting meaty material... and he disappointed. His attitude on Twitter didn't help much, either. But, he took criticism coming from viewers seriously and in just a year improved immensely. Furthermore, he even managed to make Chad interesting. And he is quite nice to people on Twitter now. Casey, I wish you all the best!

PatNS
Member Avatar

I can't say I'll miss the character of Chad but I do think Casey's acting ability has improved immensely since he first started. I wish him all the best.

Thanks for the interview.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

tfp

I hope Chad doesn't die and maybe just leaves town.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I appreciate how he sounds appreciative of the whole experience with the show and fans as well. I just hope that if they bring Chad back at some point, he's an evil sonofabitch like a good DiMera is supposed to be. :bat:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

See ya! This character's stay lasted 4 years too many.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This will be my second biggest departure after Kristen. Too bad they didn't write for Chad properly, he had so much potential.

Starr

I will miss Chad and his character. His character stood up against Stefano, but he was a real good brother to EJ. And he ended up being a good boyfriend to Melanie, and to Abigale, after Melanie left. He turned out to be a good guy. Perfect. Well done, Casey!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply