Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Arianne Zuker; Kate Mani's K20 Birthday Benefit
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 03:18 AM (4,665 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Can you tell us what Nicole is up to?
Thatís too long. I donít even know whatís airing right now.

Well, sheís trying to work with Marlena to get Kristen, but Marlena doesnít want her to.
Thatís whatís going on.

Thatís it? I could have done that!
I canít tell you anything. She goes bungee jumping for the first time, and they actually paid for a set...no. I made that up. Weíre just so far ahead.

Well, will be seeing Nicole in the coming months?
Oh yeah. Nicole is definitely on the canvas.

Thereís supposed to be something about a new job coming up.
I donít even know if she takes it. Itís an offer. I donít know if she actually goes through with it or not.

Whoíve you been working with?
Still Greg.

Is that going to go anywhere ever?
I think the way theyíre writing is old school soap. And I donít know because I donít know how long theyíre going to keep him a priest. It gives him a lot of family story. Heís still not out of that collar in what weíre doing now.

It seems like youíve been working a lot with Deidre Hall, and that different for Nicole.
A good amount, yes. And it gives Dee something different which is great for her. Itís kind of an odd couple, but definitely for good reason because of the history Eric and I share. You know, for Marlena thereís probably some knowledge that since I was in love with Eric once and that if she does ask for help, I can probably get it done. Itís kind of funny to see her. She cracks me. Dee and I work very well together. She has got the driest sense of humor. I hope they write more for us. I love that theyíre bringing that side of Marlena out this time. I donít know if they did that before or not, but itís fun.

Is there anything else you can tell us about whatís coming up?
No. Iím the worst to ask.

Bricole was just briefly revisited. Can we expect to see any more of that?
You will never see in the near future any longevity with Brady and Nicole. They love each other to death, and they will always be there for each other. That doesnít mean weíre not working together, though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chinkybig

Kinda depressing that Eric is still a priest, but I am happy that we will get to see more of the Nicole and Marlena dynamic. :)

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Can we just have everything be Ari and Dee? Because they're perfect.

OliveAnn

So, she's still stuck doing same old, same old... Come on, TPTB! Ari Z deserves better than that!

six
Member Avatar

Eric's still a priest? Actually, I'm glad to hear that what Kristen did won't get him kicked out. He needs to make that choice on his own. Hopefully ericole's old dynamic will return, by then.

Thanks for the interview. Did someone from DR attend the party?
Edited by six, Sep 22 2013, 08:15 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

WTF? Still in the collar? But what's up with that pic we saw this past week? He was in a suit and tie

Nate
Member Avatar

LMAO "I don't even know what's airing now"

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Eric still a priest? Well, that's just depressing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

This interview sounds like Nicole was answering the questions instead of Ari.

camera shy

I don't think I've ever read an interview with Ari where she gave such short answers. Either she has a big story coming up and she's scared she'll spoil something or she really has nothing to talk about.

PatNS
Member Avatar

If they are writing a romance for Eric and Nicole - they are doing it old school. But is it really a romance if 1/2 of the equation is totally oblivious to the fact? LOL!

I'd like to see more of Marlena and Nicole.

If she's still working mostly with Greg that must mean Nicole is still working at the rectory which leads me to believe Nicole turns down the job offer she is given. I guess we wait and see.

Thanks.

camera shy

PatNS
Sep 22 2013, 10:00 AM
If they are writing a romance for Eric and Nicole - they are doing it old school. But is it really a romance if 1/2 of the equation is totally oblivious to the fact? LOL!

I'd like to see more of Marlena and Nicole.

If she's still working mostly with Greg that must mean Nicole is still working at the rectory which leads me to believe Nicole turns down the job offer she is given. I guess we wait and see.

Thanks.
Well since we've seen pictures of Nicole working in what looks like a new office I think she takes the job. Maybe Eric is missing Nicole and thinking of reasons to constantly drop by and see her? But with the way they're writting Eric now I think we stand a better chance of seeing a romance between Marlena and Nicole than Eric and Nicole.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Oh, holy shit!!! Are Tomlin ever going to yank their heads out of kissing AS and SC asses long enough to write this amazing actress a real story?!

AFaithL

She put the kibosh on Bricole, that's for sure.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

tfp

She is a really fun person but I felt she doesn't have much to tell because her story is still the same... Eric in a collar and her in love with him!!! GV needs to be out of that collar cause is fine fine fine!!

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Sep 22 2013, 10:23 AM
Thankfully.

mollymay

Was she drunk??

lysie
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 22 2013, 10:46 AM
Was she drunk??
Lol, no. But she had her little girl with her and that kind of limited both my questioning and her answering.

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 22 2013, 10:44 AM
AFaithL
Thankfully.
MTE.

Was she as curt during this interview as it sounds like she was?

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Sep 22 2013, 10:50 AM
blueskies
Sep 22 2013, 10:44 AM
AFaithL
Thankfully.
MTE.

Was she as curt during this interview as it sounds like she was?
No. KA was but AZ wasn't.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply