Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Arianne Zuker; Kate Mani's K20 Birthday Benefit
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 03:18 AM (4,663 Views)
Brewster
Member Avatar

No Bricoe.

Insert my sad face now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Bummer about Bricole, but since Brady has been such a dumbass, it's better that way. Just need her far, far, far away from FatherBore now.

outrageous
Member Avatar

TFP. Glad that she's filming with Greg and she said they're writing in the old soap style so it looks like Ericole is on the horizon. What better guy for Nicole than the love of her life who also happens to be a really good guy?

With no Nicole, no Kristen and no Chloe, I wonder what storyline Brady will have. Somehow I see him going off soon.

Lysie, was AS or JS not there to interview? It would've been great to know what they are up to.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Wow cant believe it sounds like they still don't have much of a SL for one of their best actresses. And hearing that Eric will still be a priest months from now makes me think Ericole is at a standstill. I wish they'd bring on a new guy for Nicole maybe soras Alexander Kiriakis. Nicole really needs to be paired with someone who's darker and more complex than Eric. Watered down weepy Nicole going out of her way to change for a man isn't must watch tv.
Edited by Not Amused, Sep 22 2013, 02:04 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I guess all we really got from that interview was that Eric is still a priest. What. A disappointment.

lysie
Member Avatar

outrageous
Sep 22 2013, 12:50 PM
TFP. Glad that she's filming with Greg and she said they're writing in the old soap style so it looks like Ericole is on the horizon. What better guy for Nicole than the love of her life who also happens to be a really good guy?

With no Nicole, no Kristen and no Chloe, I wonder what storyline Brady will have. Somehow I see him going off soon.

Lysie, was AS or JS not there to interview? It would've been great to know what they are up to.
They weren't there. AS was supposed to be. She was listed in the press release along with John Anniston. Never heard anything about JS, though.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I just wish they would give AZ a storyline with actual movement.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 22 2013, 03:18 AM

Is that going to go anywhere ever?
He's still not out of that collar in what we're doing now.

Maybe she's just referring to what's currently on screen? :shrug: Probably just wishful thinking.

lysie
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Sep 22 2013, 06:36 PM
lysie
Sep 22 2013, 03:18 AM

Is that going to go anywhere ever?
He's still not out of that collar in what we're doing now.

Maybe she's just referring to what's currently on screen? :shrug: Probably just wishful thinking.
She definitely wasn't, and she didn't sound unsure. I would have brought up the pics we've seen of him lately, but we were a bit rushed.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the got rid if Eric after they write Brady's relapse into drugs... He ends in an off screen rehab place and that's how he's written outg

camera shy

I don't think EM is going anywhere. I remembered people saying he was probably finished on the show when Madison was killed off and look how much story he got after that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

It would be so much nicer if she got her own story that focused on her and not be used as a 2nd or 3rd tier in Eric's or Brady's or Daniel's story since they done nothing but suck the life out of AZ.

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 22 2013, 07:49 PM
I don't think EM is going anywhere. I remembered people saying he was probably finished on the show when Madison was killed off and look how much story he got after that.
Yeah, but isn't his contract actually coming up this time?

concerned
Member Avatar

This just all seems unbelievingly depressing. I'm not sure I can watch another year of go nowhere Nicole

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

It sounds like Nicole does not have so much to do, and Ericole old soap stuff? Sounds boring :)

thepadange

Quote:

I donít even know whatís airing right now.

This sounds indifferent, bitter and depressing.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

So basically in five months NOTHING has changed??? Eric is STILL a priest with no knowledge of him dropping it, there will be no Bricole (thank God), Nicole is still in scenes with Eric....what IS there thar has changed? Nothing? LMAO.

Yep, it is sounding more and more that once ED is gone I won't have many reasons to watch. This sounds awfully boring.

Also, AZ said that "Eric being a priest gives him more opportunities for family scenes" which I instantly took to mean that they are keeping him as a priest to more accommodate Sami! It sure as the hell isn't because of Marlena and Roman! They cannot get him out because it might mean he could have his own lovelife and own storylines :o

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 22 2013, 11:32 PM
camera shy
Sep 22 2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah, but isn't his contract actually coming up this time?
Him and GV are really the only guys on the show I like and GV's a priest so I hope they don't get rid of EM!

cantstopme
Member Avatar

She doesnt know if she takes the job or not?

No Bricole, and Eric's still in the collar?

Booooooooo!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I knew it! This show doesn't give a crap about Nicole or AZ for that matter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply