Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Royalty Interview with Arianne Zuker; Kate Mani's K20 Birthday Benefit
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 03:18 AM (4,712 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

thepadange
Sep 23 2013, 02:04 AM
Quote:

I donít even know whatís airing right now.

This sounds indifferent, bitter and depressing.
It wasn't. Not even slightly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 23 2013, 09:29 AM
thepadange
Quote:

Might need to add some emoticons to the interview.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

I'm wondering if she was answering based on what's on screen now vs. filming?

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:36 PM
The naive me says she's talking about what's airing now but the cynic in me says filming.

Keith
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Sep 23 2013, 12:48 PM
Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:36 PM
The naive me says she's talking about what's airing now but the cynic in me says filming.
Basically where I'm at.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Sep 22 2013, 02:03 PM
Wow cant believe it sounds like they still don't have much of a SL for one of their best actresses. And hearing that Eric will still be a priest months from now makes me think Ericole is at a standstill. I wish they'd bring on a new guy for Nicole maybe soras Alexander Kiriakis. Nicole really needs to be paired with someone who's darker and more complex than Eric. Watered down weepy Nicole going out of her way to change for a man isn't must watch tv.
Can we start a Nixander campaign right now? Nicole with Victor's nephew, Alexander? Perhaps scenes with John, Julie, Ari and Wally? :wub: Yes, please!! :cheer:

Or the dangerous Andrew Donovon? (Although the show wrecked my version of badass ISA agent Jeanie :toetap: )

Sable Colby
Member Avatar

I hope things turn around for Nicole in the new year. She needs a new man, a new job and some new friends. I'm tired of her being Salem's whipping boy.
Edited by Sable Colby, Sep 23 2013, 04:59 PM.

michr544125

Wow if Eric is still a priest with what is being filmed that would be so depressing story wise that I have to laugh :lol: .

Funny how she and Freddie but seem to indicate they have no idea what is even airing now. I'm guessing that is their way of not saying anything so they don't have to say anything spoiler wise to get themselves in trouble.
Edited by michr544125, Sep 23 2013, 05:00 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 23 2013, 12:22 PM
lysie
Sep 23 2013, 09:29 AM
thepadange
Quote:

Might need to add some emoticons to the interview.
She didn't verbalize any emoticons.

Other than Eric's collar, she's talking about the next few weeks.

Serenity 808

I really hope they have something more for Nicole. There's so much potential with the character, and AZ has chemistry with everyone, so I don't get why they're marginalizing her.

On the positive side, I am glad Arianne has had scenes with John Aniston and Deidre Hall. The scenes with them have been the highlight of the past few weeks.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Can we just hope that all of what she said was to throw us off? I can't imagine why Eric would be in a suit in CHURCH and not cleric clothing, like in that picture with Gabi and whoever from last week.
I am trying to be optimistic here

Starr

DaraFan
Wow cant believe it sounds like they still don't have much of a SL for one of their best actresses. And hearing that Eric will still be a priest months from now makes me think Ericole is at a standstill. I wish they'd bring on a new guy for Nicole maybe soras Alexander Kiriakis. Nicole really needs to be paired with someone who's darker and more complex than Eric. Watered down weepy Nicole going out of her way to change for a man isn't must watch tv.
Maybe Nicole won't end up with Eric, since he is still going to be a priest months from now. Maybe she will meet a new guy, like you said, someone who will be interesting. I'm really bummed about Nicole and Brady being nixed, however.

Starr

Sable Colby
Sep 23 2013, 04:56 PM
I hope things turn around for Nicole in the new year. She needs a new man, a new job and some new friends. I'm tired of her being Salem's whipping boy.
That has always been my sentiment about Nicole. Give her a fantastic storyline. She's tops as an actress. She deserves some success and happiness in that town!

Starr

Laufeyson
Sep 23 2013, 08:43 AM
I knew it! This show doesn't give a crap about Nicole or AZ for that matter.
That makes me cry. I am a connoisseuer of great acting. She is so talented. What a waste!

concerned
Member Avatar

Starr
Sep 26 2013, 05:47 AM
DaraFan
Maybe Nicole won't end up with Eric, since he is still going to be a priest months from now. Maybe she will meet a new guy, like you said, someone who will be interesting. I'm really bummed about Nicole and Brady being nixed, however.
I like all her men folk. Just let her have a chance at happiness with one of them even if its only for six months. And let him be the one who pursues her for a change

concerned
Member Avatar

Starr
Sep 26 2013, 05:54 AM
Sable Colby
Sep 23 2013, 04:56 PM
That has always been my sentiment about Nicole. Give her a fantastic storyline. She's tops as an actress. She deserves some success and happiness in that town!
She doesn't need to necessarily be happy but let her have a relationship and her concerns and angst be non relationship based for a while.

outrageous
Member Avatar

How about no relationship at all and spend some time re-vamping the character? I think Nicole had enough relationships and it's about time to rest that for a while. It makes her weak and needy, and pathetic. I'm tired of always watching the "woe is me" version of Nicole. I'd say it's time for something new and refreshing for her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply