Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Interview with Freddie Smith; Kate Mansi's K20 Birthday Benefit
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 03:27 AM (5,021 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Tell us about what’s going on with Sonny.
A lot more drama, as usual. Will and Sonny are getting closer in their relationship, but they’re dealing with so many family problems that it’s going to kind of get in the way. That really consumes most of our relationship. His business is doing well. T comes back and starts working for Sonny. I don’t know if that stuff’s been airing yet. That’s great, so we’ve mended our relationship. So mostly Will and Sonny are just tearing it up as a power couple.

We’re getting a new Will. Tell us about that.
It’s been great. It’s kind of bittersweet because I love CHandler so much. He’s a phenomenal actor and we’ve had two years of chemistry together. Now there’s somebody else new, and we have to continue this storyline that’s been going so well. We have to keep it going. It was sad that his contract ended three months early. It was just a weird situation in general. There’s a lot of emotions there.

Is the transition going to be awkward?
Yes. For the audience, maybe. He’s also just phenomenal. He has big shoes to fill, and I believe he’s doing it. We’re just continuing on. It’s going to be one episode [with Chandler], and then the next it’ll be somebody else.

Justin and Adrienne’s story is wrapping up. Will we still be seeing them?
You’ll see them in spurts. When they’re there, they’re there. When they’re not, they’re not.

Will they be interacting with Sonny?
Yeah. For some stuff.

A lot of people are asking for a picture of you and the new Will.
I actually cannot do that.

We know he’s there already!
I know. There will come a time when they’ll start releasing pictures and stuff, but not yet. I like my job, so I’d like to keep it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

Good interview.
I wonder if T working for Sonny means seeing him more regularly or not. With Chad and Cameron leaving, I hope they put him on contract. The audience already knows him and likes him for the most part, he has a charisma and they can even hook him up with Abby since he is not related to her and her men are leaving.
Looking forward to Sonny and T scenes.
Is unfortunate that we'll being seeing less of Justin/Adrienne.

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

T :wub2: :wub:

I really wanna see something between Kate and T or Abby and T
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm so happy that maybe we'll get more T! It is such a waste not to use that guy. Liked the interview. It's going to be so weird when the new Will starts.
Edited by supercool74, Sep 22 2013, 05:47 AM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

supercool74
Sep 22 2013, 05:47 AM
I'm so happy that maybe we'll get more T! It is such a waste not to use that guy. Liked the interview. It's going to be so weird when the new Will starts.
Great interview. I am looking forward to seeing how the new Will compares to CM's version of Will. I hope it is an easy transition.

Love Freddie. He sounds really optimistic about the WilSon storyline. I hope the writing gets better and we get really great scenes of Will and Sonny and T and everyone involved in their continuing storyline.

I will miss CM greatly but it was his choice to leave and even though they let him go earlier than he expected we would still have had to accept the change eventually and so it just happened earlier than anyone knew. I was hoping that when the baby was christened that it would be Chandler's Will to experience it but I think it will be the new Will in those scenes according to photos posted by DH's faceBook page and tweets from LK.
Edited by kay, Sep 22 2013, 07:35 AM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

The lack of Justin and Adrienne just pisses me off.

Glad that T will be back.Too bad they can't go the Sonny/T route.

But I rather see Sonny have more scenes and story with his parents.

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to more WilSon even with the New Will at this point.

I adore Freddie, but Sonny is just boring me lately and I fear it will continue.

Thanks for the interview. You always do a great job with the questions. :)
Edited by Mirage75, Sep 22 2013, 08:19 AM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

I'm glad that T may be featured more but I hate that we probably won't be seeing much of Adrienne and Justin.

I'm anxiously awaiting the transition from Chandler to the new guy - just want to see how it plays out.

Thanks.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

lysie
Sep 22 2013, 03:27 AM
T comes back and starts working for Sonny. I don’t know if that stuff’s been airing yet.
yay! I like T (Tad) ! I hope we see him as a regular on the show :)

talbab1994
Member Avatar

...sometimes, I just hate this show......How I would LOVE to see a Kiriakis family storyline....I'll see that when monkeys fly out of my butt..... :shame:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So glad we're going to see more Tad. Once Chad is gone, hopefully they can go back to calling him by his name, rather than T.

It's sad to know Justin and Adrienne's presence is going to diminish. Hope they get another chance in the spotlight in the future.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm slightly surprised they won't let him release a photo of the two of them together, lol. We already know who he is, Jen Lilley spoiled it! :P

Sevprince

lysie
Sep 22 2013, 03:27 AM
Justin and Adrienne’s story is wrapping up. Will we still be seeing them?
You’ll see them in spurts. When they’re there, they’re there. When they’re not, they’re not.

Will they be interacting with Sonny?
Yeah. For some stuff.

So, nothing comes off of Justin helping EJ overthrow his father. :shame: There is story here. A interesting one. Why not explore it. This is why I can't get invested in any story, even the ones that sound interesting at first glance because the writers just kill it before it can go anywhere entertaining.

They should bring Alex Kiriakis in. J&A and Sonny could use another family member to play off of.

Sevprince

blueskies
Sep 22 2013, 02:57 PM
i'm slightly surprised they won't let him release a photo of the two of them together, lol. We already know who he is, Jen Lilley spoiled it! :P
I wonder if that only applies to on set photos. If they are hanging out of set, I don't see why not. GW said on twitter that they were going to have BBQ.

Carly
Member Avatar

I'm totally in favor of a T/Abigail romance! T's crush on Abigail is adorable, and I think that T and Abigail could have a great "opposites attract" kind of romance.

I know that DAYS' young actors tend to leave when their four-year contracts expire, but I kind of think (and hope) that Freddie Smith will stick around. Sonny has a lot of ties to Salem and has great potential as a long-term character. I'm also still hoping that DAYS brings in some of Sonny's brothers.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Carly
Sep 22 2013, 03:22 PM
I'm totally in favor of a T/Abigail romance! T's crush on Abigail is adorable, and I think that T and Abigail could have a great "opposites attract" kind of romance.

me too! I would really like to see this romance happen and see where it leads! :)

Ian H
Member Avatar

it would b so cool, if they made T bisexual. and then have him falling 4 sonny. since his Wills best friend, theyd be lots of drama n stuff.

annie21

Count me in with those who are disappointed that Justin and Adrienne won't be on more. But I had to smile at this: "When they’re there, they’re there. When they’re not, they’re not." Made me think that maybe Freddie's been hanging around Camila B. a little too much -- he's starting to pick up her distinctive interview-answering style. :)

sonwill
Member Avatar

I wish we'd see Justin and Adrienne a lot more, but I cant say I'm shocked we probably don't see them a lot in the future.

Good to hear Freddie has faith in Guy Wilson, it still stinks the way Chandler was just shafted off, but he was leaving anyway so I guess in a sense is whats done is done and we move forward.

Looking forward to seeing what the WilSon storyline is like in the future.

Great interview in general, Freddie is always seems like a classy guy.
Edited by sonwill, Sep 22 2013, 07:36 PM.

cyndabell

AbiSCALE is all set to lose BOTH of the men whom she's been flip-flopping between, and now it's time to hook her up with T? I don't think so! I have a better idea, let her be ALONE!
Edited by cyndabell, Sep 22 2013, 08:04 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Nice interview. Freddie gives me hope for the new Will. Not happy to hear that Justin and Adrienne won't be seen much anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply