Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Interview with Freddie Smith; Kate Mansi's K20 Birthday Benefit
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 03:27 AM (5,017 Views)
Sevprince

Ian H
Sep 22 2013, 07:24 PM
it would b so cool, if they made T bisexual. and then have him falling 4 sonny. since his Wills best friend, theyd be lots of drama n stuff.
Idk why but the idea of T having the hots for Sonny :lol:
I would love for this to happen just to see Sonny's reaction.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lachelle73

Freddie always give great interviews he sounds optimistic about the new Will but you can tell he misses Chandler. Its going to be a change since one day we have Chandler then this new guy. Glad to see T will be around I like him. I wonder if he will be Sonny new partner with Chad leaving that would be great since S/W/T are friends so that is good. Man just thinking about Chandler being gone make me sad. But I love Sonny/Freddie and I know he will do a great job.

lachelle73

In all the interviews all the stars gave really vague answers. TPTB must of told them not to say anything about what is coming up because it seem like they wanted to say say more but they couldn't.

michr544125

It sounds like Freddie and the others aren't being allowed to say much of anything in fear of their jobs. I'm glad Freddie at least said that he enjoys his job and doesn't want to to lose it. Crazy that some people wanted a happy Wilson ending with Freddie losing his job for that to happen. As much as he probably hated Chandler's rash exit, I'd have to think he's thankful Will was recast so his job can continue on. At the same time, it sounds to me that not much story wise is changing with Sonny and his story will be pretty limited with limited Wilson story, at least for now. Family issues and Wilson being a power couple doesn't amount to much story (and is now starting to sound very bland since that is all that's been going on with Wilson), especially since it sound like Justin and Adrienne don't have much coming up with Sonny :shrug: . I am interested in seeing Freddie's dynamic with Guy but at the same time Wilson and Sonny need better and more substantial writing to be more interesting.

I am glad to hear Tad is coming back. I agree with others that Tad needs to become a permanent character and be tested with Abby, especially since Chad and Cam are gone. Brendan Coughlin is such a good actor and Tad is a fun character. Nice interview. Thanks for posting.
Edited by michr544125, Sep 23 2013, 04:55 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Has it not been obvious over the last year and a half that they're pretty much not allowed to say anything anymore? TPTB didn't set up these interviews, but even the ones they set up, the actors aren't supposed to give out spoilers. The best we can hope for is confirmation of exits, slips here and there, and vague references to stuff that's happening.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 23 2013, 08:28 PM
Has it not been obvious over the last year and a half that they're pretty much not allowed to say anything anymore? TPTB didn't set up these interviews, but even the ones they set up, the actors aren't supposed to give out spoilers. The best we can hope for is confirmation of exits, slips here and there, and vague references to stuff that's happening.
Its the damn taping schedule.

concerned
Member Avatar

And yet some people seem to be allowed to tweet and send out spoilerish pics and talk in great detail in interviews.

lysie
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 23 2013, 11:10 PM
And yet some people seem to be allowed to tweet and send out spoilerish pics and talk in great detail in interviews.
There are different kinds of interviews. I'm sure that, for the most part, what gets out on twitter is heavily moderated by TPTB.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Sep 23 2013, 02:54 AM
Ian H
Sep 22 2013, 07:24 PM
it would b so cool, if they made T bisexual. and then have him falling 4 sonny. since his Wills best friend, theyd be lots of drama n stuff.
Idk why but the idea of T having the hots for Sonny :lol:
I would love for this to happen just to see Sonny's reaction.
I questioned awhile back if they were exploring T's sexuality. Remember at the club opening when Tad told Will "I want what you have."? I think the writers were testing the waters and chemistry between Will and T OR Sonny and T. Of course w/ the new Will being portrayed by a new actor we'd need to see their interaction first. My thought is that now that T will be working with Sonny at the bar, that their long range goals (wonders if those exist among the writing staff at Days???) are to have T fall for Sonny? I've always liked Tad's character and would love to see him on contract full time. He's funny and entertaining as all heck.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply