Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, Sept. 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 23 2013, 01:11 AM (5,341 Views)
Keith
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Sep 23 2013, 12:24 PM
Victor telling Kritter he and Nicole are looking into President Obama's birth certificate,haha.
That man's snark gives me life.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did Jennifer freeze JJ out? Did she think that would make him come back?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Victor,he gets the best lines.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Sep 23 2013, 12:24 PM
Victor telling Kritter he and Nicole are looking into President Obama's birth certificate,haha.
I just busted a gut laughing out loud. Thank you Victor Kiriakis!

Keith
Member Avatar

Yes. Brady it is a cry for help. She's being driven to drink by the dumb-as-rocks Brady/Black boys.

Keith
Member Avatar

Nice fakeout, Tomsell. Jen-Jen wants the key. JJ thinks she's onto him. She just wants the house key.

Keith
Member Avatar

I was half hoping for Marlena to step outside and play Words with Friends with Will.

Keith
Member Avatar

Victor putting Kristen on notice I can believe. I kind of wish Kristen would have reminded him of the stroke Sami induced last time she was around. And threatened to give him a repeat performance before Brady interrupted. Not because I want Victor to have another stroke. Because I wanted them both to drop the mask.

Keith
Member Avatar

The picture Theresa is trying to paint of Shane and Kim is giving me a migraine.

Keith
Member Avatar

Parker is always adorable. I guess it's because he looks like Philip.

KAM

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:42 PM
I was half hoping for Marlena to step outside and play Words with Friends with Will.
She's going to be more into Angry Birds when she finds out what's going on with Eric. B-)

Keith
Member Avatar

KAM
Sep 23 2013, 12:48 PM
Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:42 PM
She's going to be more into Angry Birds when she finds out what's going on with Eric. B-)
HA!

Keith
Member Avatar

I guess Doc's referral wasn't very competent. What a forced way to make Marlena do it. I could have done without the day player if Marlena was just going to do it anyway. It didn't even feel like he tried.

Keith
Member Avatar

Nobody cares about Nicole answering Eric email flood. Stop wasting this girl's airtime.

Keith
Member Avatar

Missy is playing Jen's grief over losing JJ very well - despite the lack of tears. It is still believable.

Keith
Member Avatar

I'm here to find out what Theresa is up to now.

Keith
Member Avatar

When I said give Nicole something else to do, a scene with Daniel is NOT what I meant.

Keith
Member Avatar

So Daniel's apartment has no alarm system?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:40 PM
Nice fakeout, Tomsell. Jen-Jen wants the key. JJ thinks she's onto him. She just wants the house key.
That's just cold. :shame:

Keith
Member Avatar

Oh, good. Brady and Nicole are being bunnies again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply