Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, Sept. 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 23 2013, 01:11 AM (5,508 Views)
Keith
Member Avatar

Eric sees hair!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Kristen can sense that Eric's under hypnosis. Does that mean Eric is her trueloveforever?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:57 PM
Kristen can sense that Eric's under hypnosis. Does that mean Eric is her trueloveforever?
oh god, :laugh:

Keith
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:56 PM
Oh, good. Brady and Nicole are being bunnies again.
Brady and Kristen. Freudian slip? I don't even like Bricole. :whistle:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Bonnie Lockhart!!! Omg. I never realized this back then, but WHAT a gem Judi Evans is.

Mimi, loved her back then but would NOT want to see her back anymore. No thank you.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm liking desperate Theresa today

esp13
Member Avatar

Hey Keith -- I need a quick recap of Kayla's doings today. Pretty please. :)

Keith
Member Avatar

esp13
Sep 23 2013, 01:28 PM
They were brief. She was standing at the Nurse's Station. Theresa came around begging for her aunt's help with Jennifer. She tried to call Jennifer threatened by her youth. Kayla called her out. Theresa wishes everyone would stop treating Jennifer like a saint. Theresa tried to get Kayla to transfer her to another hospital. Kayla implicated that her previous job experience would come into question, and she was unqualified for the job at University Hospital as it was. Theresa wondered at one point how Kayla knew about Theresa's poor performance, complaining more about Jen. Kayla pointed out that as Chief of Staff, she had the right to know. Then, Theresa asked if Kayla would call her parents. Kayla said she wouldn't. She thought Theresa should do that, as they would have to make travel arrangements. Theresa freaked out, but Kayla wouldn't back down. Theresa left and we saw no more Kayla.

esp13
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 01:34 PM
esp13
Sep 23 2013, 01:28 PM
They were brief. She was standing at the Nurse's Station. Theresa came around begging for her aunt's help with Jennifer. She tried to call Jennifer threatened by her youth. Kayla called her out. Theresa wishes everyone would stop treating Jennifer like a saint. Theresa tried to get Kayla to transfer her to another hospital. Kayla implicated that her previous job experience would come into question, and she was unqualified for the job at University Hospital as it was. Theresa wondered at one point how Kayla knew about Theresa's poor performance, complaining more about Jen. Kayla pointed out that as Chief of Staff, she had the right to know. Then, Theresa asked if Kayla would call her parents. Kayla said she wouldn't. She thought Theresa should do that, as they would have to make travel arrangements. Theresa freaked out, but Kayla wouldn't back down. Theresa left and we saw no more Kayla.
Thanks so much. Not sure when I will get to watch so I really appreciate it.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Seems like they're setting Nicole up as the red-herring about what happened to Eric. Say, anyone on the Salem PD...no...no...they wouldn't figure it out. Say, anyone with COMMON FRICKING SENSE - why not review when Eric was in that hotel & blacked out, and when Nicole got her hair cut short like the woman he sees in those flashbacks. :facepalm:

:teehee: oh...wait...did I just blow the hell out of this contrived twist to make Nicole appear worse than dog doo on the bottom of a shoe until someone in Salem figures it out by watching that frickin video?

:flipoff: Tomlin, you hack!!
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Sep 23 2013, 01:59 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Sep 23 2013, 01:56 PM
Seems like they're setting Nicole up as the red-herring about what happened to Eric. Say, anyone on the Salem PD...no...no...they wouldn't figure it out. Say, anyone with COMMON FRICKING SENSE - why not review when Eric was in that hotel & blacked out, and when Nicole got her hair cut short like the woman he sees in those flashbacks. :facepalm:

:teehee: oh...wait...did I just blow the hell out of this contrived twist to make Nicole appear worse than dog doo on the bottom of a shoe until someone in Salem figures it out by watching that frickin video?

:flipoff: Tomlin, you hack!!
To be fair, if Nicole was the culprit, wearing a wig to throw off suspicious because of a difference in hairstyle is not unfounded. It still sucks.

am103
Member Avatar

LOVING the Jennifer/Theresa showdown! Also the Kristen/Victor/Nicole interaction. Pretty good episode so far!

Sweet and Salty

I LOVE it!! JJ calling DD straight out an SOB! Destroy his home time!! JJ just gets better and better!!

Sweet and Salty

blueskies
Sep 23 2013, 12:22 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 23 2013, 12:17 PM
Has much happened up until now today?
idk, was reading some live tweets on twitter, but just shocked how dead this thread is!
I think it's a boycott or something. I don't expect much action on this sight anymore.

Sweet and Salty

Nicole is my "idol"! How she can on the spot come up with a story! Kristen asking what her and Victor were talking about and she all of a sudden tells Victtor to keep his wife on a leash, that she doesn't need AA! More Nicole!

Sweet and Salty

Trash on Nicole. Trash on Nicole. :angry:

Sweet and Salty

CRAP! Jen Jen fired JT!

Sweet and Salty

At least finally Jen is getting some fire! She's seeming to stand up for her son! But after JJ trashes Dans house, we'll see what happens. :blulaugh:

Sweet and Salty

LOL! I wonder if that was in the script, Rory forgetting his backpack and running back to get it!

Sweet and Salty

Yeah right. Brady propping Dannifer by saying Jen never that she'd find anyone to make her happy again after Jack died. She'd done found somebody! And you wonder why no ones on this board anymore. Cuz it's the same ol' thing. A constant Dannifer propping. I think I'm gonna go to Bold and Beautiful. Even GH is stupid anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply