Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, Sept. 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 23 2013, 01:11 AM (5,533 Views)
Sweet and Salty

Snowing Fan
Sep 23 2013, 12:24 PM
Victor telling Kritter he and Nicole are looking into President Obama's birth certificate,haha.
Line of the day!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:31 PM
KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did Jennifer freeze JJ out? Did she think that would make him come back?
I'm GLAD she's being tough on him! And I'm glad so far no sharing scenes with the doctor!

Keith
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Sep 23 2013, 03:06 PM
Keith
KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm GLAD she's being tough on him! And I'm glad so far no sharing scenes with the doctor!
Tough is one thing; but she remembers wanting nothing to do with her grandparents. At least if he could stay at another relative's house, she would know he's not sleeping on the streets. Where's her common sense? It would give him a chance to cool off and then want to come home on his own. Stupid.

camera shy

If I owned a gun and was cleaning it while watching Days, I would have loaded it up and shot the screen up when Daniel talked about having dreams about raising Parker with Jennifer. Give the child back to his mother who he's known from birth and let Daniel visit them off camera.

Sweet and Salty

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:50 PM
I guess Doc's referral wasn't very competent. What a forced way to make Marlena do it. I could have done without the day player if Marlena was just going to do it anyway. It didn't even feel like he tried.
Ridiculous.

Sweet and Salty

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 12:57 PM
Kristen can sense that Eric's under hypnosis. Does that mean Eric is her trueloveforever?
That was FREAKY! Nice ending!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 23 2013, 03:12 PM
Sweet and Salty
Keith
KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough is one thing; but she remembers wanting nothing to do with her grandparents. At least if he could stay at another relative's house, she would know he's not sleeping on the streets. Where's her common sense? It would give him a chance to cool off and then want to come home on his own. Stupid.
Completely agree. I mean would it have really hurt to let him sleep at a relative's house? And for the record, I don't for a second believe that Jo & Vern would have turned JJ away, even if Jen-Jen has asked them too.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Brady is asking Daniel how Chloe is doing? WTF. There was a time when Brady and Chloe communicated with each other. I see these hacks are out to destroy any connection Broe ever had.

And Brady the message Daniel is sending by staying away is that he respects her space and need to be a parent. So kindly STFU. :flipoff:

camera shy

In that great, big mansion, did Bristen really have to check into a hotel to give Sami and EJ their privacy? Oh that's right, Salemites like to do the deed in the living room where any man, woman or child can walk in on them and risk ruining their eyesight.

trojangal
Member Avatar

UGGH ! Jen is still in that awful purple dress .
Liked the Vic/Nicole/ Kristen scenes
Glad Dan is taking Parker to visit Mommy aka Chloe
wonder what happens does Parker stay with her or do they decide
to share custody long distance?

trojangal
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 23 2013, 06:18 AM
is that the back of Hope's head, or is that the back of Jan's head?
Looks like the back of Hope's head from the the hair,shoulders & outfit

Carly
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 23 2013, 03:45 PM
Keith
Sweet and Salty
Keith
KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Completely agree. I mean would it have really hurt to let him sleep at a relative's house? And for the record, I don't for a second believe that Jo & Vern would have turned JJ away, even if Jen-Jen has asked them too.
I agree. I can't understand why Jen won't let JJ stay with Hope. It would be good for Jen and JJ to get some distance from one another, and it's not like Hope would let JJ run amuck. If Hope is worried that JJ might bring drugs into the house or negatively impact Ciara, then JJ can stay with Kayla or at the Brady Pub. Would Jen rather JJ sleep on the streets than stay with a loving relative?

And Jen can't understand what happened to her sweet little boy? I can explain what happened in two simple words -- Daniel Jonas. Jen always claims that she wants to do what's best for JJ, yet she refuses to do the one thing that might actually help JJ, which is to make a permanent break from Daniel and focus on her emotionally traumatized teenaged son! :frustration:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JJ keeps talking about how cold it is outside yet Jennifer is running around in a sleeveless dress with no jacket. A little consistency would be nice. :rolleyes:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Hope would not only keep a sharp eye on JJ and try to straighten him out, she would also keep talking to him about his mother, and urge him to make amends with Jennifer.

He isn't going to get that type of supervision or advice on the street.

ShaneDOOLFan

GREAT ending. I liked the sequence between Eric, Marlena, and Kristen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Keith
Sweet and Salty
Keith
KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The Horton's leaving JJ on the streets for the night is deplorable...I don't GAF what he did...he is a VERY hurt and misguided TEENAGER.

I know it is tough love...but leaving your kid on the streets after being busted for drug possessions = INSANITY!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

I am so over the Kristen/Eric flashbacks. It's almost to the saturation point of the John/Princess Gina sub sex flashbacks, and they played those every damn day.

camera shy

Mitchapalooza
Sep 23 2013, 04:35 PM
The Horton's leaving JJ on the streets for the night is deplorable...I don't GAF what he did...he is a VERY hurt and misguided TEENAGER.

I know it is tough love...but leaving your kid on the streets after being busted for drug possessions = INSANITY!
If I was Jennifer I would have told my family and friends if JJ came looking for a place to stay to please take him in, but he firm with him. He might have been ready not to act out in someone else's home because I'm sure he wouldn't want to end up living on the streets.

Kinay

Mitchapalooza
Sep 23 2013, 04:35 PM

But he is not out on the street,he's up to no good again partying it up at Daniel's place. Maybe he can wreck Parker's toys again. That'll teach Daniel to stay away from Jen. The kid is really trying hard to prove how trustworthy he really is. I don't see it as the Horton leaving him out on the street, I see it as him choosing to stay out on the street rather than stay home and get his act together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply