Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Sept 23; Twitter/FB list, contact list in first post
Topic Started: Sep 23 2013, 09:44 AM (27,406 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
annie21

The Scorpion
Sep 29 2013, 12:46 PM
ladyofthelake
Sep 29 2013, 10:46 AM
The Scorpion
Sep 29 2013, 09:52 AM
Yes, I understand that it's all about who you know, etc. But the fact remains that Daytime can not rely on old men and old ladies when it comes to being able to write a show of interest to new audiences, whether now Daytime will capture more viewers, they need to start telling more interesting storytelling, and completely crass certain characters, they can throw away, I know they do not have the same budget when it comes to sets, etc. But a good writer who understands what attracts today's audience can give Daytime shows a push in the right direction. If we now look at Tom Sell those are two OLD men who worked a long time in the entertainment industry may be the very thing that is wrong, they have outdated views of what is working.
As an old woman, I take issue with those remarks. And with the fact that the writers should not also attract "old women", who tend to like young stuff, too. Therein lies the problem with a HUGE majority of TV executive's attitudes. That we are to be put out to pasture. I mean, look at Deidre Hall, Kristian Alfonso, Judi Evans, Lauren Koslow, Wally Kurth, Joe Mascolo, Drake Hogestyn....et al. They are part of the TV executive's demographic view of "old". I'm pretty sure their thoughts aren't outdated, and it's really a stereotype to believe that we all think that way as well.
I'm 53 years old and have gone back to university to get a PhD, living amongst the college attitudes. There are just as many people my age who are doing that as there are 30-somes getting their PhD, from my campus observations. It's rather difficult to be a university student and have "old" ideas.
I think you need to get ahold of some AARP magazines and read some of the articles about these so-called "old" people.
Off my soapbox now.
Hey, I'm totally convinced that older women have similar taste as younger women, etc., it was not at all what I meant when I talked about OLD writers, this is what I think "young blood" when it comes to writer can bring what is viable today and they often do not have the same old-fashioned view of the characters and stories. There are really great "old" writers out there, but unfortunately I think Daytime writers are a little corny with their storytelling, but of course it is not easy for them because they can not write what they want, because there are always others who meddles in what they should write and for whom, etc. and I still think that the characters are the key to good storytelling, when it comes to the veterans on this show? The only one I can see getting good story is the character Stefano/ Kristen the other coming across as dull and weak. Which is a shame, I would love to see Hope as an exemple as strong, fiery and gladly in a hot passionate story. What I mean is that it would be good if they could spice up some characters it becomes monotonous and boring otherwise. This is just what I think and there are certainly others who think otherwise :)
For me, it's not so much a question of age, but whether the writers love what they do. If they love the show, understand the genre, and respect the characters and the audience, then that shows.

I get a very cynical, burned-out vibe from Tomlin. Maybe he was more into writing in general and soap-writing specifically in the past, but I sense he's just going through the motions now. In his mind, he's perfected this low-budget model of churning out product to please his bosses, and he has somehow lost any connection he might have once had with the characters and with his audience.

In my view, that's why Tomlin and Co. should go -- not because of their age, but because of their attitude.

(Btw, since there have been heavy hints in the past about Tomlin's own ageist views towards the actors, this discussion strikes me as slightly ironic. :) )

Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

lysie
Sep 29 2013, 12:45 PM
Prime time stories wouldn't work in daytime anyway.
I think they could on paper. I mean, most primetime storylines were taken over from soaps. The problem would be in execution. Primetime dramas love location shoots and expensive looking sets and clothes. Days would go bankrupt if they tried to copy primetime in just one episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 12:48 PM
lysie
Sep 29 2013, 10:40 AM
TMoore8114
Sep 29 2013, 10:08 AM
Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 10:04 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWSMV: Here's a look at all of the @DaysofourLives stars who stopped by @WSMV today! http://t.co/TGQx8aJ7di
https://twitter.com/daysofourlives/status/384015058478432256Posted Image
The indication was that her getting a new romantic partner would be the story. Kristian herself said she just started filming it.

Tina
That's the exact opposite of what they've been saying. Did they say something new this week?
that was the impression I had gotten as well, between what Kristian had said to you guys at Kate's birthday & her saying on BT that the fans were going to get something they've been asking for for a year and a half. The top of the "what Hope fans want" list is Bo "dying" to free up Hope from being attached to an off-screen character, and a story for Hope period. Hope gaining a new romantic partner isn't listed until about 1/2 way down. lol.
What if she's already filmed the "Bo dying" part and is just now starting to film the "new partner" part of Hope's story? Would that be more consistent with what she and everyone has been saying? :shrug:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 11:10 AM
lysie
Sep 29 2013, 10:54 AM
gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 10:50 AM
lysie
Sep 29 2013, 10:40 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWSMV: Here's a look at all of the @DaysofourLives stars who stopped by @WSMV today! http://t.co/TGQx8aJ7di
What's the exact opposite? From your interview with Kristian:

Quote:

We keep hearing Hope has a storyling coming up.
Yep...

When?
Iím in the process of it - I just started. We just started filming it. Itís great. Itís something I think a lot of people can identify with. I know they can because I was one of those parents.

That's pretty much exactly what she said to us....that she just started filming a new story. Did she tell you that it wouldn't be a romantic one?

Yes, she said it just started. But she has been saying for weeks that it's not a romantic relationship with Rafe and the indication in the DR interview was that it had to do with Ciara. Unless she has said something else, she hasnt said anything about her story involving a relationship. I'm not overly trusting of her but it's still worth pointing out that what she said doesn't line up with what's being discussed unless she has said something additional which will then also not line up with what she previously said.
Well, a story where Hope gets a new man in her life doesn't preclude that Ciara would play a big part. In fact, I would expect her to not take it well. And it's quite possible that the Rafe and Hope relationship hasn't been romantic up to now, or there could be another man involved.
but Kristian saying that she was one of those parents leads one to believe that we'll be seeing more of Hope struggling as a single parent. Kristian separated/divorced from Simon when her son Gino was still very young, and I don't recall seeing any event pics of her with another boyfriend until at least a few years later.
i suspect that Hope & Rafe being seen more on screen will be a result of the fact that Rafe is out of the hospital and back on the force and thus investigating things with his partner, Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 29 2013, 11:42 AM
gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 11:41 AM
LuvingLumi
Sep 29 2013, 11:31 AM
gailwinters

You know GG said something recently in an interview that sort of made it seem that he might not end up with who we think he would end up with, based on current story. Does anyone remember what interview that came from? I wonder if somehow Jordan and Rafe are not meant to go further after he recoops and he somehow ends up getting closer and closer to Hope
And that will free up Jordan to be Daniel's new love! Didn't Shawn say Daniel would end up with somebody surprising?
Hope would be surprising.
Marlena is also free.
i have no objections to seeing Kristian & Shawn playing romantic partners on a webseries or guest spot on a primetime show, or whatever, since I do think that they have decent chemistry (hell, Kristian has chemistry with every guy - Shawn, Greg, James, Galen, etc.), but HELL NO to Hope/Daniel!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 29 2013, 11:49 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Sep 29 2013, 11:39 AM
LuvingLumi
gailwinters

You know GG said something recently in an interview that sort of made it seem that he might not end up with who we think he would end up with, based on current story. Does anyone remember what interview that came from? I wonder if somehow Jordan and Rafe are not meant to go further after he recoops and he somehow ends up getting closer and closer to Hope
Ugh, I'll be so pissed!

It should've been Hope and Vargas. :toetap:
Yes it should have been Hope & Vargas.

Let me ask you a question....did you not notice how Vargas's character evolved.
He came on a bad guy, but then he softened, especially in scenes with with Hope and you could see they were toying with redeeming him in the way he handled Nick, etc.

Then all of a sudden he's a drug dealer and an asshat again?

I can't help but ask myself why??
TPTB were afraid that Hope/Vargas would be insanely popular, and they couldn't have Vope competing with Fetch & EJami (& taking away any of the ridiculous amount of airtime devoted to the two couples). ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

IHeartSoaps
Sep 29 2013, 12:13 PM
six
Sep 29 2013, 11:54 AM
gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 11:41 AM
LuvingLumi

And that will free up Jordan to be Daniel's new love! Didn't Shawn say Daniel would end up with somebody surprising?
When was this? Oh and does anyone remember when GG was complaining about his lack of a story? Wasn't it well after the woman playing Jordan started filming?
She was already there for about two months. Hope and Ciara spend time on Christmas Day with Rafe right?
Hope & Ciara spend time on either Christmas Eve (which really should be at least 2 episodes - Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Eve Eve) or Christmas Day with Rafe at whatever set it is that Jason's given us a 1/2 sneak peak about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 01:07 PM
mollymay
Sep 29 2013, 11:49 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Sep 29 2013, 11:39 AM
LuvingLumi

Ugh, I'll be so pissed!

It should've been Hope and Vargas. :toetap:
Yes it should have been Hope & Vargas.

Let me ask you a question....did you not notice how Vargas's character evolved.
He came on a bad guy, but then he softened, especially in scenes with with Hope and you could see they were toying with redeeming him in the way he handled Nick, etc.

Then all of a sudden he's a drug dealer and an asshat again?

I can't help but ask myself why??
TPTB were afraid that Hope/Vargas would be insanely popular, and they couldn't have Vope competing with Fetch & EJami (& taking away any of the ridiculous amount of airtime devoted to the two couples). ;)
Don't they decide to give airtime to characters and pairings? so what is there to be afraid off in terms of VOPE taking airtime?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 29 2013, 12:49 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 12:44 PM
TMoore8114
Sep 29 2013, 10:08 AM
Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 10:04 AM

The indication was that her getting a new romantic partner would be the story. Kristian herself said she just started filming it.

Tina
if a new romantic partner is her story, then Bo better be cold in the ground, cause there's no way Hope would move on otherwise.
that said, I'm going to assume that her romantic partner will likely be the new guy that was cast and not Rafe, otherwise what was the point of Jordan being in Salem.
I really don't think they're going to kill Bo...it would entagle Hope to him even further.

Personally my spec is that when Rafe/Hope start working on the whodunnit that's supposed to come out of the engagement party, he will stumble on the fact that Bo has been shacked up with Carly (or Billie) in Europe all this time, and Hope is too embarassed to tell anybody. He will convince her to tell the truth and help her deal with Ciara and that's how they will fall in love.
How would Bo dying entangle her to him even more? Hope has never cheated on Bo outside of her one island romp with Patrick which only happened after Hope read Bo's Chelsea-rewritten email saying that he wanted a divorce from her (and all the stuff that had happened in Salem prior to that that resulted in her leaving town in the first place (including seeing Bo & Billie in bed together)).
Hope finding out that Bo is with either Billie or Carly would make absolutely no sense and would make a lot of fans really really really REALLY pissed off. It doesn't make sense since both Billie & Carly have come to the same realizations - Bo loves Hope more than he loves/loved either of them, and at the end of the day, he will always choose Hope.
The one part of your theory I like is Rafe being there for Hope, but I still don't want them to become romantically involved.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TMoore8114

Meng specifically said hope needed someone. Take that for what you will. As for the blizzard remark. Yes the east coast is more populated than any area of the country. It can effect nielsens
Offline Profile Goto Top

TMoore8114

Personally I want my soap to have all ranges of ages. It's better for Brady if his dad and granddad are on screen in scenes with him I dread the day there is no Stefano and Victor
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

TMoore8114
Sep 29 2013, 01:30 PM
Meng specifically said hope needed someone. Take that for what you will.
i don't disagree that Hope needs someone. Her character is still quite viable and relatable to a lot of the fans that watch. That said, Hope doesn't need someone in order to have a story, IMO.
The show needs to get out of this "stories for couples" mentality that they're in. The only non-couple story on the show right now is Marlena/Victor/Nicole vs Kristen (and the somewhat related Eric/Kristen stuff), and even that's a substory of Bristen. Every other story is about a couple - EJami, Fetch/JJ, Abby/Chad/Cam, Wilson/Nabi. I've waid it before - the show needs some mystery, some cut-throat lying and scheming, etc. Outside of Chad lying to Abby and what's upcoming for Theresa/Jen, there's not much evil going around (unless you count Wilson's dictatorship over who Gabi can and cannot see/hang out with/sleep with).
Going back to Hope, I'd love to see her eventually romantically involved with someone, but rushing into a Hope/Not-Bo pairing would be OOC for Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

TMoore8114
Sep 29 2013, 01:57 PM
Personally I want my soap to have all ranges of ages. It's better for Brady if his dad and granddad are on screen in scenes with him I dread the day there is no Stefano and Victor
The show has quite a few older-generation characters floating around, and they underutilize almost all of them - Stefano, Victor, Caroline, Doug, Julie. The only person we see on a somewhat regular basis is Maggie, and that's cause she's mainly bitching about Fetch being apart or doing some sort of other Fetch pimping.
I'm sure it's too much to hope that Doug & Julie will have some sort of presence in Hope's new storyline as it seems to have something to do with Hope being a single mom.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 02:10 PM
TMoore8114
i don't disagree that Hope needs someone. Her character is still quite viable and relatable to a lot of the fans that watch. That said, Hope doesn't need someone in order to have a story, IMO.
The show needs to get out of this "stories for couples" mentality that they're in. The only non-couple story on the show right now is Marlena/Victor/Nicole vs Kristen (and the somewhat related Eric/Kristen stuff), and even that's a substory of Bristen. Every other story is about a couple - EJami, Fetch/JJ, Abby/Chad/Cam, Wilson/Nabi. I've waid it before - the show needs some mystery, some cut-throat lying and scheming, etc. Outside of Chad lying to Abby and what's upcoming for Theresa/Jen, there's not much evil going around (unless you count Wilson's dictatorship over who Gabi can and cannot see/hang out with/sleep with).
Going back to Hope, I'd love to see her eventually romantically involved with someone, but rushing into a Hope/Not-Bo pairing would be OOC for Hope.
It's been a year since Bo has been on the screen. Hope's new story won't air until around February so that will be around 18 months since Bo left town. I don't think giving her a new guy then would be rushing anything.

"It"s time. Hope needs someone." Both Meng and Kristian said it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mollymay

gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 02:20 PM
Supergirlx2
TMoore8114
It's been a year since Bo has been on the screen. Hope's new story won't air until around February so that will be around 18 months since Bo left town. I don't think giving her a new guy then would be rushing anything.

Plus killing of Bo would leave Hope focused on Bo, what happened to him, who did it. Having Bo actually left Hope for Carly - while it would piss people off - would make more of a clean break for Hope, allowing her to move on without weeks/months of grieving.

Besides, Tomlin's MO is he does like to piss people off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

At this point, I don't care whether Bo is dead or with someone else. I just want Hope to be able to move on. I've actually always wished she was a bit naughtier so I wouldn't mind her going a little wild!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Supergirlx2
TMoore8114

i'm not talking about rushing things in terms of how long Bo has been off screen, but rather the fact that up until now, the few one-sided conversations we've seen tell us that Bo & Hope are still very much together. Thus, if Bo were to die before Christmas (for example), Hope being paired with someone in January would be rushing.
Does that make sense?!

Again, I don't disagree with them that Hope could use a male counterpart.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

TMoore8114
Meng specifically said hope needed someone. Take that for what you will. As for the blizzard remark. Yes the east coast is more populated than any area of the country. It can effect nielsens
For three months ???

I just don't understand why they would be so dismayed in march 2011 as you say when they had been getting good numbers or at least numbers that would have them dancing in the streets now for the proceeding three months. Those numbers can't have all come from a blizzard on the east coast confining people to their houses where the only thing they could tune into was days.

And if they were upset with 230 k. Numbers then why are they so happy with 240 k now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

mollymay
Sep 29 2013, 02:39 PM
gailwinters
Supergirlx2
TMoore8114

Plus killing of Bo would leave Hope focused on Bo, what happened to him, who did it. Having Bo actually left Hope for Carly - while it would piss people off - would make more of a clean break for Hope, allowing her to move on without weeks/months of grieving.

Besides, Tomlin's MO is he does like to piss people off.
Hope has NEVER moved on with another man while Bo was with Billie or Carly. Hope finding out Bo was with Carly would not result in her moving on with someone else. Killing off Bo would yes, make her want to find out who did it, but she could fall for someone who is there for her through her grieving.

I'm sure that Tomlin has enjoyed giving Kristian limited amounts of material since Peter's departure. If it were up to him, Kristian wouldn't be getting whatever story it is she is getting. Kristian getting a story is 100% Corday's doing. Tomlin may be very anti-Kristian, but Kristian has quite a few major player friends that will always have her back and fight for her if needed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

jam6242
Sep 29 2013, 02:52 PM
At this point, I don't care whether Bo is dead or with someone else. I just want Hope to be able to move on. I've actually always wished she was a bit naughtier so I wouldn't mind her going a little wild!
I want the Bo stuff to be resolved well. THEN, i could be for a bit of a naughtier Hope when it comes to relationships. Maybe her naughtiness/wildness could be a result of her grieving or her want for someone she can depend on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic