Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Sept 23; Twitter/FB list, contact list in first post
Topic Started: Sep 23 2013, 09:44 AM (27,115 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
TMoore8114

concerned
Sep 29 2013, 03:04 PM
TMoore8114
Sep 29 2013, 01:30 PM
Meng specifically said hope needed someone. Take that for what you will. As for the blizzard remark. Yes the east coast is more populated than any area of the country. It can effect nielsens
For three months ???

I just don't understand why they would be so dismayed in march 2011 as you say when they had been getting good numbers or at least numbers that would have them dancing in the streets now for the proceeding three months. Those numbers can't have all come from a blizzard on the east coast confining people to their houses where the only thing they could tune into was days.

And if they were upset with 230 k. Numbers then why are they so happy with 240 k now.
What are the demos shares? It's a complex formula.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mollymay

Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 03:10 PM
mollymay
Sep 29 2013, 02:39 PM
gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 02:20 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 02:10 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It's been a year since Bo has been on the screen. Hope's new story won't air until around February so that will be around 18 months since Bo left town. I don't think giving her a new guy then would be rushing anything.

"It"s time. Hope needs someone." Both Meng and Kristian said it.
Plus killing of Bo would leave Hope focused on Bo, what happened to him, who did it. Having Bo actually left Hope for Carly - while it would piss people off - would make more of a clean break for Hope, allowing her to move on without weeks/months of grieving.

Besides, Tomlin's MO is he does like to piss people off.
Hope has NEVER moved on with another man while Bo was with Billie or Carly. Hope finding out Bo was with Carly would not result in her moving on with someone else. Killing off Bo would yes, make her want to find out who did it, but she could fall for someone who is there for her through her grieving.

I'm sure that Tomlin has enjoyed giving Kristian limited amounts of material since Peter's departure. If it were up to him, Kristian wouldn't be getting whatever story it is she is getting. Kristian getting a story is 100% Corday's doing. Tomlin may be very anti-Kristian, but Kristian has quite a few major player friends that will always have her back and fight for her if needed.
yes, but that was while Peter Reckell was still on this show. With him gone and not coming back in the near future....its a whole different ballgame.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

mollymay
Sep 29 2013, 03:35 PM
Supergirlx2
mollymay
gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 02:20 PM

Plus killing of Bo would leave Hope focused on Bo, what happened to him, who did it. Having Bo actually left Hope for Carly - while it would piss people off - would make more of a clean break for Hope, allowing her to move on without weeks/months of grieving.

Besides, Tomlin's MO is he does like to piss people off.
Hope has NEVER moved on with another man while Bo was with Billie or Carly. Hope finding out Bo was with Carly would not result in her moving on with someone else. Killing off Bo would yes, make her want to find out who did it, but she could fall for someone who is there for her through her grieving.

I'm sure that Tomlin has enjoyed giving Kristian limited amounts of material since Peter's departure. If it were up to him, Kristian wouldn't be getting whatever story it is she is getting. Kristian getting a story is 100% Corday's doing. Tomlin may be very anti-Kristian, but Kristian has quite a few major player friends that will always have her back and fight for her if needed.
yes, but that was while Peter Reckell was still on this show. With him gone and not coming back in the near future....its a whole different ballgame.
Peter's presence or lack there of has no effect on Hope's character and the writers staying true to who she is. Whether Bo is in Salem or not makes no difference - Hope has never been romantically paired with anyone else when Bo has been with another woman. Even when Bo was with Billie, Hope didn't move on with Franco, even though he was trying to seduce her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TMoore8114

Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 04:06 PM
mollymay
Supergirlx2
mollymay

Peter's presence or lack there of has no effect on Hope's character and the writers staying true to who she is. Whether Bo is in Salem or not makes no difference - Hope has never been romantically paired with anyone else when Bo has been with another woman. Even when Bo was with Billie, Hope didn't move on with Franco, even though he was trying to seduce her.
I think it would be fun to see Hope with a new guy. Kristian deserves a shot at it. If Bo isn't coming back let her move on

Tina
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

TMoore8114
Sep 29 2013, 04:10 PM
Supergirlx2
mollymay
Supergirlx2

I think it would be fun to see Hope with a new guy. Kristian deserves a shot at it. If Bo isn't coming back let her move on

Tina
Hope being paired with someone new isn't the point of disagreement. The disagreement is on how to go about that (i.e., how to resolve the Bo situation) and how long after that point should Hope's new romance start.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Bo should die a mysterious death and later be found on an island with Jack thanks to the Dimera's
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Sep 29 2013, 04:35 PM
Bo should die a mysterious death and later be found on an island with Jack thanks to the Dimera's
And Tony. John? This is a story repeat I could enjoy.

And, maybe some other things would be found there? Stefano and Victor's backbone? A hole Daniel could crawl in?
Online Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

People make different relationship decisions when they hit middle age all the time. Even if it's not consistent with everything she's done in the past, it doesn't have to be out of character in a bad way. Characters can keep developing.

eta: No more islands!!!
Edited by granolagirl, Sep 29 2013, 05:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Sep 29 2013, 04:35 PM
Let's make Daniel and Melanie responsible. Dan wanted Jack out of the way & Melanie had a secret crush on Bo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

six
Sep 29 2013, 11:54 AM
gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 11:41 AM
LuvingLumi
Sep 29 2013, 11:31 AM
gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 11:10 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWSMV: Here's a look at all of the @DaysofourLives stars who stopped by @WSMV today! http://t.co/TGQx8aJ7di
https://twitter.com/daysofourlives/status/384015058478432256Posted Image
You know GG said something recently in an interview that sort of made it seem that he might not end up with who we think he would end up with, based on current story. Does anyone remember what interview that came from? I wonder if somehow Jordan and Rafe are not meant to go further after he recoops and he somehow ends up getting closer and closer to Hope
And that will free up Jordan to be Daniel's new love! Didn't Shawn say Daniel would end up with somebody surprising?
When was this? Oh and does anyone remember when GG was complaining about his lack of a story? Wasn't it well after the woman playing Jordan started filming?
Galen sent up that "Gig" tweet back in June, which, given that they film about 4 months out would put his "lack of storyline" gripe about into October - which would indicate to me that he doesn't end up with Jordan. I believe that Chrishell signed with Days in April, so his tweet was after she joined the cast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 04:20 PM
TMoore8114
Sep 29 2013, 04:10 PM
Supergirlx2
mollymay

Tina
Hope being paired with someone new isn't the point of disagreement. The disagreement is on how to go about that (i.e., how to resolve the Bo situation) and how long after that point should Hope's new romance start.
Personally I think BO situation is resolved, he's gone dead or not, it's time for Hope to move on, I think she has lived as a nun long enough now, lol So I'm all in for a steamy hot affair for Hope the question is more who the new guy would be? I'm not interested to see Hope with a boring guy :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

concerned
TMoore8114
Meng specifically said hope needed someone. Take that for what you will. As for the blizzard remark. Yes the east coast is more populated than any area of the country. It can effect nielsens
For three months ???

I just don't understand why they would be so dismayed in march 2011 as you say when they had been getting good numbers or at least numbers that would have them dancing in the streets now for the proceeding three months. Those numbers can't have all come from a blizzard on the east coast confining people to their houses where the only thing they could tune into was days.

And if they were upset with 230 k. Numbers then why are they so happy with 240 k now.
They weren't. In 2011, they responded differently to people who were happy with the show compared to people were unhappy. The same is true now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Supergirlx2
Sep 29 2013, 01:02 PM
gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 11:10 AM
lysie
Sep 29 2013, 10:54 AM
gailwinters
Sep 29 2013, 10:50 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWSMV: Here's a look at all of the @DaysofourLives stars who stopped by @WSMV today! http://t.co/TGQx8aJ7di
Yes, she said it just started. But she has been saying for weeks that it's not a romantic relationship with Rafe and the indication in the DR interview was that it had to do with Ciara. Unless she has said something else, she hasnt said anything about her story involving a relationship. I'm not overly trusting of her but it's still worth pointing out that what she said doesn't line up with what's being discussed unless she has said something additional which will then also not line up with what she previously said.
Well, a story where Hope gets a new man in her life doesn't preclude that Ciara would play a big part. In fact, I would expect her to not take it well. And it's quite possible that the Rafe and Hope relationship hasn't been romantic up to now, or there could be another man involved.
but Kristian saying that she was one of those parents leads one to believe that we'll be seeing more of Hope struggling as a single parent. Kristian separated/divorced from Simon when her son Gino was still very young, and I don't recall seeing any event pics of her with another boyfriend until at least a few years later.
i suspect that Hope & Rafe being seen more on screen will be a result of the fact that Rafe is out of the hospital and back on the force and thus investigating things with his partner, Hope.
IDK, ' one if those parents' can easily be attributed to the child having issues with a new guy around her mom too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

concerned
TMoore8114
For three months ???

It's all relative, right?

My sense is that at that time, ratings were going down. Now, the show is saying that they're meeting those same numbers on their way back up. They've also learned how to save money, so they're not as anxious about losing money as they once were.

More generally, in 2011, there was a sense that maybe the soap genre was at and end. But, last year, I noticed a shift -- there was sort of a "felt sense" that soaps weren't done yet. (See the recent Bloomberg piece where they're flashing those kinds of captions during their interview with Meng/Hall).

Offline Profile Goto Top

TMoore8114

annie21
Sep 29 2013, 05:45 PM
concerned
TMoore8114
For three months ???

It's all relative, right?

My sense is that at that time, ratings were going down. Now, the show is saying that they're meeting those same numbers on their way back up. They've also learned how to save money, so they're not as anxious about losing money as they once were.

More generally, in 2011, there was a sense that maybe the soap genre was at and end. But, last year, I noticed a shift -- there was sort of a "felt sense" that soaps weren't done yet. (See the recent Bloomberg piece where they're flashing those kinds of captions during their interview with Meng/Hall).

Yes exactly. I think it also matters what other shows are doing. Back then the show was criticized a lot. This year they won an Emmy and have loads of praise
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
mollymay
Supergirlx2
mollymay

That is how they handled it in the past.

What they do going forward is anyone's guess.

I don't hold out any hope that they're going to treat how Hope acted in the past as an indicator to how she'll act going forward.

And honestly, I'm okay with it either way.

It's time for Hope to have a story.

Whether or not it will be with Rafe is anyone's guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Sep 29 2013, 05:19 PM
six
gailwinters
LuvingLumi
Sep 29 2013, 11:31 AM

And that will free up Jordan to be Daniel's new love! Didn't Shawn say Daniel would end up with somebody surprising?
When was this? Oh and does anyone remember when GG was complaining about his lack of a story? Wasn't it well after the woman playing Jordan started filming?
Galen sent up that "Gig" tweet back in June, which, given that they film about 4 months out would put his "lack of storyline" gripe about into October - which would indicate to me that he doesn't end up with Jordan. I believe that Chrishell signed with Days in April, so his tweet was after she joined the cast.
I think it is more than likely that Rafe does end up with Jordan. That tweet about finding a new gig, or something close to that, was posted in June and it indicated to me that his character wasn't getting much of a storyline at that point ( which has been evident onscreen), not necessarily that he wasn't going to be with Jordan. Chrishell has tweeted several times that things go very slowly with Rafe, but that they do get way better. I am guessing that their storyline was put on the backburner in order to tie up the lose ends of the stories with the characters who are leaving.. primarily Chad, Kristen and Cameron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TMoore8114

magicsteacher
Sep 29 2013, 07:15 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
six
gailwinters

I think it is more than likely that Rafe does end up with Jordan. That tweet about finding a new gig, or something close to that, was posted in June and it indicated to me that his character wasn't getting much of a storyline at that point ( which has been evident onscreen), not necessarily that he wasn't going to be with Jordan. Chrishell has tweeted several times that things go very slowly with Rafe, but that they do get way better. I am guessing that their storyline was put on the backburner in order to tie up the lose ends of the stories with the characters who are leaving.. primarily Chad, Kristen and Cameron.
That's possible. I haven't formed an opinion on Rafe/Jordan yet. I do think he does get more involved with Hope but if he goes back to work it does make sense. It's possible that Ciara thinks something is going on between them. That would be fun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

TMoore8114
Sep 29 2013, 07:29 PM
magicsteacher
Sep 29 2013, 07:15 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
six

That's possible. I haven't formed an opinion on Rafe/Jordan yet. I do think he does get more involved with Hope but if he goes back to work it does make sense. It's possible that Ciara thinks something is going on between them. That would be fun.
I wouldn't mind a close friendship/coworker type relationship between Hope and Rafe. I think it would be good for both of them to be co workers and to be there for each other outside of work. As far as a romance.... I don't know that I would want to go there for either of them. I would like to see Rafe involved with someone who isn't a relative of Sami's or connected to her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TMoore8114

I wouldn't mind a close friendship/coworker type relationship between Hope and Rafe. I think it would be good for both of them to be co workers and to be there for each other outside of work. As far as a romance.... I don't know that I would want to go there for either of them. I would like to see Rafe involved with someone who isn't a relative of Sami's or connected to her.

At least it's not Carrie. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic