Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Amanda Corday to appear on "Days" in October...; Plus: Jerry Penacoli reprises role as Miles Malloy
Topic Started: Sep 23 2013, 10:30 PM (5,331 Views)
Keith
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 24 2013, 12:12 AM
Keith
Sep 24 2013, 12:02 AM
tomsawyer
Sep 23 2013, 11:59 PM
Jason47
Sep 23 2013, 11:57 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
WHO said breathe in, breathe out? LOL
Always a fan of this version too, which actually happened on the show!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwwHnY_XSb0
LOL! Hysterical. I loved Natalia Zea as Gwen. So underrated.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Miles! Welcome back, Miles Malloy!

Ah, when they somebody say John would get super-jealous back in 2000, I kept hoping that it would be Miles making him jealous (because he obviously found Marlena attractive, and he was sort of her boss, plus he was hot), but then they made it stupid Winston instead.

Can he please be coming back for Marlena? Please show, please? It'd be a good way to bring back John eventually, if Marlena's flirting with somebody new and then John returns, ready to woo her back.
Pretty much my sentiments. At least get Marlena back to work. If flirting follows, so be it. :drunk:

Jason47
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 24 2013, 12:14 AM
Jason47
Keith
tomsawyer

LOL! Hysterical. I loved Natalia Zea as Gwen. So underrated.
Yes. And nice to know that the duo is still together. Natalie and Travis got engaged earlier this year after dating for 10 years. Even though she was a Passions vet, I was still rooting for her to be killed on Under the Dome though!! They'll be the second "Passions" marriage after Lindsay & Justin.
Edited by Jason47, Sep 24 2013, 12:20 AM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 24 2013, 12:15 AM
The Room Stops

Ah, when they somebody say John would get super-jealous back in 2000, I kept hoping that it would be Miles making him jealous (because he obviously found Marlena attractive, and he was sort of her boss, plus he was hot), but then they made it stupid Winston instead.

Can he please be coming back for Marlena? Please show, please? It'd be a good way to bring back John eventually, if Marlena's flirting with somebody new and then John returns, ready to woo her back.
Pretty much my sentiments. At least get Marlena back to work. If flirting follows, so be it. :drunk:
Round 3 of Marlena's radio talk show doesn't sound too bad in my ears. Maybe the same thing happens and she thinks it's Kristen, but it isn't. Bad guy could even start taking pictures of Miles and Marlena, sending them to John, lure him back to town. John needs to protect Marlena (rehash of 1986), while she's involved with someone knew. And it could be anyone, really, but I'd prefer Orpheus (that sucker can beat death as well as Stefano can). Miles being just a good guy caught up in it all.

Ow, my head hurts from all these ideas pouring in. Damn you, show, I was over seeing potential in anything you crapped out!

Keith
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Sep 24 2013, 12:19 AM
Keith
The Room Stops

Round 3 of Marlena's radio talk show doesn't sound too bad in my ears. Maybe the same thing happens and she thinks it's Kristen, but it isn't. Bad guy could even start taking pictures of Miles and Marlena, sending them to John, lure him back to town. John needs to protect Marlena (rehash of 1986), while she's involved with someone knew. And it could be anyone, really, but I'd prefer Orpheus (that sucker can beat death as well as Stefano can). Miles being just a good guy caught up in it all.

Ow, my head hurts from all these ideas pouring in. Damn you, show, I was over seeing potential in anything you crapped out!
If Stefano is not going to obsess over his Queen of the Night (TM), an Orpheus return will do. His kids should be storyline age. They could even get named.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 24 2013, 12:22 AM
The Room Stops
Keith
The Room Stops

If Stefano is not going to obsess over his Queen of the Night (TM), an Orpheus return will do. His kids should be storyline age. They could even get named.
And they could answer my question of whether or not they hate Marlena or still think of her as a mother figure. She was there for quite a while.

Keith
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Sep 24 2013, 12:41 AM
Keith
Sep 24 2013, 12:22 AM
The Room Stops
Keith

And they could answer my question of whether or not they hate Marlena or still think of her as a mother figure. She was there for quite a while.
I've always wanted to explain how she "traded hands" to Stefano. I also feel like Rex and Cassie were a knock-off of the Orpheus kids.

thepadange

The Room Stops

Isn't he the one who offers (or has something to do with) a new job for Nicole?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I don't care who they bring in as long as she's a female, can act and she'll be mingling with Lucas Horton, lol....

cantstopme
Member Avatar

I can barely remember Miles. Just a vague inkling of "Oh yeah, that guy"... but nothing really specific. I hope he and Dee have great chem. Does anyone remember if they did before?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

The only person I'm interested in seeing back is JJ's father.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

thepadange
Sep 24 2013, 04:16 AM
The Room Stops

Isn't he the one who offers (or has something to do with) a new job for Nicole?
On the comings and goings of about.com it says that he is the one that offers Nicole the job. Its says he starts on September 27.

james0479
Member Avatar

Jason47
Keith
tomsawyer
Jason47

God I love this!!! I miss Passions. For all it's faults and annoyances, it was dirty fun in the afternoon. Loved it!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Keith
tomsawyer
Jason47
Keith
Sep 23 2013, 11:52 PM

Yes, when you said "breathe in, breathe out", it made me think of the Passions theme song.
one of the best theme songs ever. I admit I even have the full version on my mp3 player :whistle:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jason47
Keith
tomsawyer
Jason47

god i miss this show. i loved these types of breaks.

I missed the clues, but reading the posts, if Tracey Ross is coming to Days I am ALL FOR IT.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

james0479
Sep 24 2013, 09:14 AM
Jason47
Keith
tomsawyer

God I love this!!! I miss Passions. For all it's faults and annoyances, it was dirty fun in the afternoon. Loved it!
It's fist year and a half on the air was HIGHLY addicting...I was hooked...I even enjoyed it a tad more than DAYS some afternoons....but then it all went to serious hell in a hand basket and I could not even stomach watching 1 scene.

Jason what is this clue? Is it still in the first post or has it been removed because I am literally sitting here trying to read into everything.

In the words of Phoebe Buffay...THIS IS MADNESS!!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Mitch, its a lost cause for those of us who missed this post from the beginning. Nothing makes sense and I'm not sure how I feel about another Passions alum joining DAYS, if that is what's going on. Unless Andrea Evans comes on and does...well anything because she's a Goddess. Tracey Ross coming on for Abe would work too, but I think DAYS will want to go younger because it seems that all of the exits are from the younger set. Of course with Passions being off for a while "younger" is relative and would probably be someone in their 30s/40s. I would welcome an Arianna return from the dead, but with Gabi, or at least Camila Banus, leaving that would ruin some emotional beats that could have been played.

I just need something good to happen with Days because I haven't watched in months and every time I read the vague spoilers now I see nothing that is going to get me to tune back in.

I had some Twitter exchanges with Amanda Corday around the time that DAYS won their Emmy and she was really sweet and seemed like a super cool person. That doesn't mean that she can act worth a damn, but lets hope so.

Edited by DiMeraFan67, Sep 24 2013, 10:44 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 24 2013, 10:32 AM
james0479
Sep 24 2013, 09:14 AM
Jason47
Keith

It's fist year and a half on the air was HIGHLY addicting...I was hooked...I even enjoyed it a tad more than DAYS some afternoons....but then it all went to serious hell in a hand basket and I could not even stomach watching 1 scene.

Jason what is this clue? Is it still in the first post or has it been removed because I am literally sitting here trying to read into everything.

In the words of Phoebe Buffay...THIS IS MADNESS!!
Not trying to turn this into a Passions thread but wanna answer Mitch real quick: Agreed, the first year and a half was delicious...it was a parody within a parody, smart, kooky, crazy and the best show on tv, IMO. It did lose its way 2-3 years in. Idk if Reilly had enough yarn for more than 2 years. While still enjoyable, it lost some edge. I do know there was some interference from NBC to try and make it a bit more traditional and that was a huge mistake. Then it got ever wackier when it moved to directv. But I'll always keep a soft spot for Passions. I loved it.

As for the new casting news, I missed the boat on the hints as well. I'd love for Tracey Ross to join the cast but I doubt it's her. I'd kill for a return for Lindsay, either as Arianna or a new character. She's a damn good actress...but I doubt it's her. I'm open to another Passions cast member coming to Days. The show has been off the air long enough to where most people wouldn't associate them with their Passions character. I just want good writing and a good actor....I don't give a shit if they come from a trash can, just entertain me.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'd take pretty much anyone from Passions except the last Kay and any of the Miguel's beyond Jesse. Also no to second Hank. Okay so there's actually quite a few I have to nix.

camera shy

Maybe it's the actor who played Sam? He fits the age group for this Seth character and he is gorgeous.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply