Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, Sept. 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 01:12 AM (6,565 Views)
waterlilly
Member Avatar

Wow only 5 pages. That says it all!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Deleted
Edited by Rosebud, Sep 24 2013, 07:35 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I'm only here for Father Hawtness and Nicole's fantasy. HELLO!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Dannifer pimping is reaching critical levels. Victor made me want to electrocute him myself today, jerk. And I hope Abby does have a fatal STD. Damn Dannifer for making me hate these people!

So....Kristen's psychic? Yeah....

Chloe :) but all for Dannifer pimping :(

GV is freaking awesome.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Dannifer pimping is reaching critical levels.
IA. It's a first Victor is pimping them. Stop the madness!!!! :drunk:

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

waterlilly
Sep 24 2013, 07:20 PM
Wow only 5 pages. That says it all!
Boring show. Mostly filler and Dannifer propping. Cannot believe they brought Chloe back for that - she is propping them too. Ugh.

I hope tomorrow is better. I miss Will and Sonny.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

There were three things I liked about today's episode.

Nadia Bjorlin is beautiful so it was nice to see Chloe again.

Nicole's dream of a seductive Eric was pretty hot. I hope there is more of that side of Eric in the future.

EJ and Sami were offscreen for the second day in a row, celebrating her freedom I suppose.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

am103
Sep 24 2013, 05:23 PM
Greg Vaughan brings such realism to his role. Eric and Nicole are on fire! PLEASE put them together. The slowness of this storyline is killing me!
Greg Vaughan was great today. Eric is in total denial about his memories. The pain shows in his eyes whenever he thinks back to that night. When the reveal happens it's going to be devastating for him. :'(

Hamilton
Member Avatar

David Cherrill needs to be replaced immediately by someone who can turn out a script with some intelligence and wit to it. This was weak ass shit.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar

Victor called Marlena out for meddling in Eric's life. Um, hypocritical much, Vic? A) You're helping her meddle in Brady's life and B) You're married to the biggest busybody in town!

trojangal
Member Avatar

Love Chloe
sad she is going to be another Dannifer prop : (((

So who will be next ?

jwsel
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Sep 24 2013, 09:36 PM
David Cherrill needs to be replaced immediately by someone who can turn out a script with some intelligence and wit to it. This was weak ass shit.
Completely agree. This episode just sucked.

What was up with the pop-up Caroline scene? We finally get a scene between Jeannie Theresa and the one member of her family that she seems to have a decent relationship with, and what was it? 30 seconds? Maybe if they would cut a minute or two of Fetch-propping, they could do something to develop the character.

And would someone fix the damn continuity? Nicole and Jennifer are asleep, but Jeannie Theresa is running around town and Daniel has time to drive from Chicago to Salem? Plus it's supposed to be 40 degrees, but nobody even is carrying a coat (except for JT's jeans jacket).

SadieEsperanto

I know this isn't anything that hasn't been said before, but my goodness, this hugely delayed taping schedule has GOT to go. The storylines are so slow and yet the cast seems tired and unable to keep up with the block shooting. From a creative standpoint, the writing is TERRIBLY uneven and sometimes just plain weird, like most of Abby's scenes today.

It doesn't help my thoughts on DAYS that another soap I watch is firing on all cylinders right now in regards to writing, plots and particularly their actors' performances. Things actually move and get resolved and I find myself looking forward to most episodes. Imagine that!

Sweet and Salty

PLEASE!!!! Don't destroy our Victor TOO! Parroting Maggie now with the god-Daniel nonsense!!

Sweet and Salty

Love the lighting on Bristen! Eerie!

Sweet and Salty

Vicole yes! "Zip it Nicole!"

Donovanfan

When Victor starts acting like a high school girl trying to get her two best friends back together, I'm done. Was Suzanne Rogers out on vacation and they gave him her scene??? That's what he came off as to me, just a meddling version of Maggie. WTF!!! It was just wretched, :facepalm:

Sweet and Salty

Rory plays stoned so good!!! "Oh, yeah, right! She doesn't know you're here!"

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Rory is a highlight in this episode, but that was some seriously weird music the kids grabbed from Dan's collection. Let's not forget what we're supposed to get from that part of the show -- not only is Dan an amazing human being, the world's greatest doctor, and god's gift to women (with a magical penis), but he also has such great taste in movies that the most cynical teenagers feel it necessary to comment on how good it is.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Dear Show,

Daniel ain't all that. Stop it.

Hearts,
Mer

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply