Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, Sept. 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 01:12 AM (6,510 Views)
Kriss4

Was Kayla on? I'm swamped at work and haven't watched yet. It doesn't sound like an engrossing episode, but if she was there, I'll check it out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Sep 25 2013, 12:51 AM
Was Kayla on? I'm swamped at work and haven't watched yet. It doesn't sound like an engrossing episode, but if she was there, I'll check it out.
Yes, she was on briefly with Jennifer.

Kriss4

Okay! Thanks!

People usually mention who's on, but I guess it was another slow episode day, so not much happening in Salem. Maybe tomorrow will be a new day!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Sep 25 2013, 01:06 AM
Okay! Thanks!

People usually mention who's on, but I guess it was another slow episode day, so not much happening in Salem. Maybe tomorrow will be a new day!
No problem. For the record, today's cast list was:

Caroline, Daniel, Nicole, Brady, Jennifer, Abigail, Marlena, Kristen, Eric, JJ, Theresa, Victor, Kayla, Chloe, Father Matt, Rory, Bev, Parker, Superintendent.

newlabone

well here I go again, can't help it. days again is in the lowest of every ratings section when I looked just moments ago. I watched Tuesdays show and except for victor and Nicole marlena and eric and the few moments of Kristen realizing something was going to happen the remainder of the show was flat.as for those 4 news brats they are trying to ram down our throat I just pushed ff button. I have to prv dool cause there so much crappie writing on days I can't watch it .
in a short time Kristen is gone , gabi is gone that goodness I hope she get caught for what she did last year. Cameron and vargus is gone . there could have been good story for those actors. the original will and chad is out as well. don't ya think this show is going down the drain. I so f-----g sick of stephano how much more have I got to ensure of this guy. here we are getting so close to where the powers that be make the dicision on show renewal and Corday is letting those two shit head writer frig the show up. isn't time to get good writer they are out there but I guess when your willing to keeping kissing butt of the owner you can write uninteresting, no direction, boring senseless crap that has been filling the screen so much more these past months. each week each episode is being filled more and more with useless teen actors that don't interest many. the ratings prove that. I WROTE MONTH AGO IF THERES GOOD STORY WITH DIRECTION DEPTH INTRIGUE SUSPENCE DRAMA VIEWERS WITH RETURN AND WATCH. WRITE CRAP THEY LEAVE . ITS REALLY SAD BUT CORDAY NEEDS TO BRING IN NEW WRITER. THERE OUT THERE GENERAL HOSPITAL FOUND THEM WHY CAN'T CORDAY. well if things don't turn around and we get good solid writing say goodbye to the show. we might get a little good writing for sweeps but I want good writing for every week and not just sweeps week.
how about more Nicole, shes just going around in circles. more victor. do something about sammi and ej . let her be grounded for a while. I have come to the place that if days went off tomorrow I would be relived that I wouldn't have to punish while watching most episodes. well I have more to say but that's enough for now. I hope someone somewhere in the decision making process reads this I am very disappointed in dool live writer and the crap they are putting out. remember we do have a voice and that in buying or not buying advertised items. :shrug:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Sep 24 2013, 11:15 PM
Rory plays stoned so good!!! "Oh, yeah, right! She doesn't know you're here!"
I really do love Rory and Bev. I hope they stick around for a while. It's nice to see at least one character (JJ) have real friends.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Loved the lighting in the Bristen hotel scenes.

GV was excellent as Eric today, once again. Loved the scenes where Marlena hypnotized him, the close-ups, the anguish, the facial expressions. This is a very volatile and juicy situation because think of the horror of Marlena if and when she realizes exactly what she is about to uncover. :o

I'm sorry, I must be in the minority, but I couldn't give a flying fig about Chloe, and wouldn't mind if she was never seen again. I liked her with KL's Brady back in the day, and I liked her with Daniel the first time around, but her last return UTTERLY ruined her for me. Besides I'm not interested in seeing her in all those hooker dresses.

It's the same reason why I don't get why people are so into JJ. These people are all here just to make more story for Dannifer. That is their main purpose. It was the same with Chloe, Nicole and now JJ. That's why I cannot get invested and/or give two hoots about these characters anymore. Especially when we know how all of this will end. Unless SC or MR decides for themselves to quit, Dannifer WILL be together forever, they WILL get married and they most likely WILL have a child together at some point. There's just no way around it. These other characters are just being used.
Edited by Yoryla, Sep 25 2013, 07:34 AM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Sep 24 2013, 11:15 PM
Rory plays stoned so good!!! "Oh, yeah, right! She doesn't know you're here!"
I was LMAO when JJ's cell rang (Abby's call), Rory told him not to pick up cause they weren't supposed to be there, and JJ was like, you idiot it's my cell phone she's calling not the land line.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Segment 1: Theresa tells Jen that she can help her get her son back. Jen - Why would you do anything for me? Theresa - That's not the question. The question is do you want JJ to come home. Jen - How on earth are you supposed to make that happen. Theresa - Trust me, I can. JJ listens to me. I'll have him move back in voluntarily and I'll get him to work things out with you but first you have to give me my job back, deal?

JJ looks in the fridge. There's a lot to drink. Bev - Some of these DVD's are cool. Rory - Too bad Dr. Dan's not going to stay away for a month. I could learn to like this place.

Dan is playing with Parker in their hotel room when Chloe arrives. Hey stranger, it's been a while.

Vic sees Abigail in the square and calls out to her. Abby - Mr. Kiriakis, it's good to see you. Vic - Good to see you too. Let me get straight to the point. Your mother is making some very bad decisions. She needs help. Abby - Okay. There's some rough times ... Vic - I know all about your brother. Pushing Daniel away is not the answer. It's not going to help your mother, it's not going to help JJ and it's certainly not going to help my godson. I know she listens to you so ... Nicole walks up. Victor, please leave this girl alone.

Brady asks Kristen what's wrong as she stares off into nothingness.

Marlena to a hypnotised Eric - Can you describe her to me? What colour hair does she have? Cue f/b. Marlena - Eric, who is she? Eric - Blonde. Marlena - Okay, she's a woman with blonde hair. Do you know her? Her nods yes. Marlena - Eric, try to see her face.

Kristen - I don't understand. Something's happening. Brady - What? Kristen - Something horrible.

Chloe hugs Parker and talks to him about how much she loves him and how she missed him. Dan tells her he doesn't have any early appointments so she can bring him back tomorrow whenever she wants. Dan tells Parker to go get his bag. Chloe - Daniel, there's something I have to tell you.

Theresa - I'll have your son move back home day one guaranteed. Day two, I'll have him making huge attitude adjustments but you have to do your part too. You have to fix it so I get rehired and then we'll pretend this whole thing never happened. I promise that this time I'll work really hard. I'll ... Jen - Stop right now and the answer is no. You can leave.

Eric - I can't see her face. I'm trying. I need to know why she's in my dream, my mind. Marlena - It's okay. We'll focus on something else. We'll come back to the woman later. Eric snaps out of it. No, this is a bad idea. Marlena - Are you alright? Eric - Mom, I'm a long way from being alright. What did I say when I was under? Marlena - You said there was a woman in the room and that she was a blonde. Eric - Are you sure that's all. Marlena - I asked you if you thought you knew her and you nodded. Eric, what else did you remember?

Brady - It's just a feeling. There's nothing to worry about. I've known you a long time. I've never known you to be clairvoyant. Kristen - I don't think I am. Whatever it was, it was very strong. Very strong feelings like somebody walking on my grave.

Segment 2: Theresa - God, you are impossible. I knew you had it out for me; that you hated me from day one. Jen - I gave you every chance ... Theresa - I tell you I can get your son back and you're just telling me to take a hike! Jen - Yes, I am. Right now as a matter of fact. She opens the door. Theresa - You're just like my parents. Whenever they had the chance to make the wrong move, they made it in spades. And you know what the sad part is, I like JJ. I really do. He's cute and he's got that whole cool guy going for him, lots of energy and smarts but what he doesn't have is a mom who knows what the hell it is she is doing and she doesn't even care that she doesn't know. I feel sorry for both of you. She leaves.

Rory finds a hand held game. We could unload this for at least a bill. JJ tells him to put it back. Bev - What's up JJ? You hate Dr. Dan and now you won't let Rory rip him off for a little extra spending cash. JJ - He'd know that was missing right away and I don't want to do that. I don't want Parker getting upset. He's really into his video games. He'd probably cry or something. Rory - So you're all gooey about that little boy. JJ - No, just use your head dude. Daniel knows he's been robbed and he calls the cops. Do you want to get arrested for something else? Rory - No. Bev - Yeah, JJ's right. We really need to be careful. We can't take any of his stuff or drink any of his booze. It would just be stupid; asking for trouble. Rory - Fine. So can we get high or something. Bev - Yeah.

Chloe - It's important for me to say thank you. After all the things that I did to you and Jennifer and for you to give me this new beginning. We both know you didn't have to so thank you. Dan - You got help. You weren't seeing things realistically and now you are. I know how much you love Parker. Chloe smiles - More than anything. And this program, my therapy, it's done wonders for me. It's been great. You know there's no denying that I loved you of course but trying to hold on to you when it was wrong for both of us ... Dan - It's done. You don't have to ... Chloe - It is but I want you to know that I've finally learned that even if you do love someone there is a time to let go.

Vic - Just butt out Nicole. This is a private conversation. Nicole - Abigail, he's just going to give you some longwinded spiel and try to get you to do what he wants you to do. Please feel free to walk away whenever you want. Abby - Actually it's okay. I agree with Mr. Kiriakis. My mom should be with Daniel. He is a great guy and they were great together but mom says it's best if Daniel stays away and Daniel says the same thing so ... Vic - That's because they're being stupid. Nicole - Stupid is Mr. Kiriakis's speciality. Vic - Zip it Nicole. Abby - Okay. I could try to talk Daniel. Maybe he would listen. Vic - Good, do it, tonight. It's very important. Abby - Okay. It's not too late. I'll go over there right now. Vic - Excellent. Let me know what he says. Abby - Okay. Goodnight. She leaves. Vic - Anymore smart remarks? Nicole - Anyone else's love life you want to interfere with? Night's young ...

Brady - It's nothing. I'm real, you're real, so don't worry. Our love is real. Kristen - I'm so scared. Brady - Of what? Kristen - No matter how much you and I love each something is going to come along and destroy it. Brady - No, no way.

Eric - I don't remember anything. Marlena - Of course you do. Eric - No. With hypnosis any type of suggestion could be interpreted as a memory. I must have been imagining things ... thinking they must have been a memory. Marlena - Let's talk about the things we feel we know. Eric - I know nothing. Marlena - You remembered that there was a woman in the room. That's entirely possible. And if she were there, that would be very upsetting to you. There's a lot of reasons for that but let's remember what the doctor said. Daniel said he thought you were poisoned. Maybe this woman poisoned you. Maybe she hurt you. What do you think? Eric - Nothing. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Marlena - Honey, I'm trying to help you. Eric snaps - I don't need your help. The subject is closed. It's done! Marlena - Eric, what are you hiding?

Segment 3: Vic - Are you sure you're not looking at another shot to snag yourself a doctor. Nicole - Oh please! Would you just delete that from your file. I just want Daniel to be happy always with the woman he was destined to love, Jennifer. Now what! Vic - You're still the same pathetic romantic you always were. You think everyone's got the perfect soul-mate just waiting for them out there somewhere and you of course, are going to find yours. What a crock! Nicole - You have the longest string of failed relationships in human history and then you found Maggie. Why can't I hope that something like that would happen to me.

Daniel - Try not to look back because you have a whole lot going on for you. One of these days you will meet someone who is right for you. You'll build a whole new life. Chloe - Maybe. What about you and Jennifer? Have you guys set a date ... Dan - Let's not talk about personal stuff. Chloe - Okay, sorry. It's just a little weird. Since I got here you haven't mentioned Jennifer's name once. There's nothing wrong, is there?

Kayla is now at the Horton house. Jen - Please tell me you didn't come here to try and talk me out of firing Theresa. Kayla - No, it's final. I'll do the paperwork in the morning. Jen - Thanks. I guess we should talk about possibly pressing charges. Kayla - Pressing charges? Jen - Kayla, I caught her embezzling hospital funds. Kayla - What! Jen - Yes. She signed her name. She issued herself a cheque from my discretionary account. Of course she didn't mention that to you, did she? Kayla - It just keeps getting worse. Jen - Listen, technically she didn't steal because she didn't cash the cheque. Okay, if she was so desperate to keep her job maybe firing her was punishment enough. Kayla - Well going back to L.A., she's going to face punishment alright.

The kids are hanging out in Dan's apt when there's a knock on the door. Abby - Daniel, are you home?

Kristen - I don't know how you do it but you always make me feel better. I wish you could bottle it so I could take it wherever I go. Brady - You have it. You always have my love with you. Kristen - And you have mine. Brady gets a call. He's going to ignore it but Kristen says it could be Eric about their Precana meeting. He looks at his phone - It's work. Damn it, to handle this, I have to get something from the house. Kristen - That's okay. I'm better. You go do that and I'll check with Eric about the sessions. As soon as we get this Precana stuff out of the way, the sooner we can set a date. I can't wait for that. Brady - Double that for me.

Eric - I'm not hiding anything Mother. Remember you said if I didn't recover my memories they could disappear very soon. I think they're gone. I think the things that I seemed to remember when under hypnosis is fake. I shouldn't have agreed to do this at all. Fr. Matt comes in. Sorry to interrupt. Eric - You're not interrupting. Actually I need to speak to you alone. My mother was about to leave. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Marlena - Sure. My phone is always on. Marlena leaves. Eric - We were just finishing up our first hypnosis session. Fr. Matt - Did you remember anything? Eric - You know, it's too bizarre it actually can't be true.

Segment 4: The kids tiptoe around in the apartment as JJ stands against the door. Abby - I really need to talk to you Daniel. It's about Mom. She needs you. She's miserable. If you're there would you just open the door. Some guy gets off the elevator and says - If you're looking for Dr. Jonas, he and his little boy are gone on a trip. Abby - That's weird. I could have sworn I heard voices when I got off the elevator. Guy - Maybe someone leaving a message on his answering machine. Abby - Yeah, maybe. Thank you. She leaves.

Dan - Let's concentrate on Parker. That's why we're here. Chloe - Yeah, I just assumed that you and Jennifer is not a topic that's really off limits, is it? Dan goes to Parker who pulls out the board game Candy Land. Chloe tells him they can play that game when they get to Mommy's place. Dan tells her that Parker thinks it's best if 3 people play. Daniel tells Parker that the 3 of them will play the game.

Marlena is at Victor's. She holds up the flashdrive. I've come to give this back to you. There's no sense in me carrying it around. Vic - What is the matter with you woman! That thing is priceless. It will cut through the password on any Smart Phone and download the information in seconds and you don't want to use it. Marlena - I'm not going to get a chance to use it. You might have to admit that I'm not going to get this done. I'm not going to get my hands on Kristen's phone. Vic - Did something happen to you today? Marlena - Yeah. It's Eric. I have been so worried about Brady and Kristen and sick about Sami that I've forgotten all about my son. Vic - What about him? Marlena - We all assume that because he's a priest he's strong, that he can take care of himself. But he can't right now. I need to focus my attention on helping him. Vic - What's wrong? Marlena - I wish I knew. All I know is that something is eating him alive. Vic - You too from the looks of it. Marlena - You know what, we assume that he'll be okay; that because he's a priest he's strong and he's kind and he's good when the truth is, he's only human.

Eric - The dream that I keep having and whatever happened to me in that hotel room are definitely connected. I just don't know how. Fr. Matt - And you think this woman you keep seeing tried to hurt you in some way. Eric - Possibly. The thing is that I had this picture in my head of this woman being dark haired but tonight I could clearly see that she was blonde. And I had this distinct feeling that I know her. I keep thinking ... why would someone want to hurt me.

Kristen holds the blue flashdrive and recalls raping Eric. She puts the drive in her purse and leaves.

Segment 5: Abby comes home. Jen - Hi, have you heard from your brother at all. Abby hasn't. Jen - I'm just wondering where he's going to spend the night. It's supposed to get really cold, down into the 40's I think. Abby - Do you want me to call him? Jen - I don't know. Will he talk to you? Abby - Maybe. I hope so. Do you want to talk to him? Jen - No, I probably ... Abby - How's JJ going to know that you care about him if you don't tell him. Jen - He knows that I care about him. I have told him that I love him over and over again. It is up to him now.

JJ's cell rings. It's my sister. Rory - OMG, she knows you're here. JJ - It's my phone you idiot, not Daniel's. Rory - Oh right. She doesn't know that you're here. JJ puts his phone down. Bev - What, you don't want to talk to her? JJ - Not now. Rory - Not from the scene of the crime, huh. He imitates Abby and what she said. JJ throws a pillow at him. JJ - Shut up dude. She's not like that. She just wants to help.

Theresa and Caroline sit down at a table in the pub. Caroline - We have talked. Roman agrees, Kayla agrees and I agree so there's no point in playing us one against the other. Theresa - You're all against me. Caroline - No, we're not against you. Theresa - Forget the lecture okay. Caroline - It's not a lecture. I made mistakes, plenty of them but I changed and that's because I got sick and tired of my life being miserable all the time. So if you change you'll find the whole Brady family on your side. That's a promise.

Nicole is sitting in her bed flipping through a book. She imagines Eric leaning against her bedroom door wearing jeans and a white tee shirt. I've read it. It's not that good. Nicole - Should you be here. Eric - I need some advice and you're my go-to. Nicole - Okay, what's up. Eric - Do you think I should leave the priesthood? Nicole - What? Eric joins her on the bed. Every priest has a little bit of doubt, mine's just a little bit larger. Nicole - You can't do that. You do so much good. It wouldn't be right. Eric - I'm human Nicole. I have the same needs and desires as every man. I care about you. No, that's not true. I want you. I love you. He kisses her. Nicole wakes up. She gets out of bed and pulls out a box from under her bed.

Eric - What if all these ideas in my head are just figments of my imagination. I only wanted answers and now I have all these questions. Fr. Matt - You need some quiet and prayer. God offers peace over all. Eric - You're right as usual. Fr. Matt - If you need me my door's always open. Goodnight. He leaves. Eric prays. He's startled by a knock on the door.

Vic - Eric is an adult. Stop meddling and keep your eye on the prize. You're the one who told me Kristen had lied to Brady. Marlena throws the flashdrive back in her purse. Oh, we're back to that. Vic - It's kind of important, don't you think. Marlena - I can't do anything about this. Has that not become abundantly clear to you. Vic - So what are you going to do; give the bitch a pass? Marlena - I wish you would understand my position in this thing. Brady walks in - How are we doing?

Segment 6: Abby - I know that you're really torn up about things right now so I'm not going to push okay. Not about JJ and not about Daniel. Jen - Thank you. Abby - But I am going to say that I am so happy that you fired Theresa. Jen - That's something I should have done a long time ago. Abby - If you need help I'm happy to come after classes and help you with filing and stuff. Jen - Thank you honey. That's very sweet. I would love that. Abby - I'll be there. You know it occurred to me tonight that right now we're all we've got. They hug.

Dan packs up the game as Chloe tells Parker to go get his bag so they can go. Chloe asks for some more alone time with Parker tomorrow. Can I drop him off a little later? Dan - Sure. I have a patient I really need to see. No later then 11. Chloe - Deal. Thank you. I appreciate that. You know if you leave now you can actually get home and sleep in your own bed tonight. I wouldn't mind driving Parker back to Salem myself in the afternoon or something. Would that work?

Rory - What's the problem dude. You're always ragging on your sister. JJ - That doesn't mean you can. Yeah, my family's messed up but it's not Abigail's fault. It's because of this S.O.B. Bev - Let's get high. I rolled a joint. JJ - Go smoke it by the window so you don't stink up the place. Bev - Anybody have a lighter. They start looking for one. JJ finds one. He also finds a picture of Dan and Jen.

Kristen - Am I interrupting? Eric - It's fine. Come in. Kristen - I just wanted to confirm our session for the Precana meeting tomorrow. Eric - I'm sorry. I was supposed to send an email to you and Brady. 11 o'clock okay. Kristen - That's fine. I'm trying really hard not to be nosy but are you okay. You seem upset. Eric - Tired. Is there anything else? Kristen - No, that's it. I'll see you tomorrow. Eric - Goodnight.

Brady - What's up with you Granddad. You've been arguing with everyone today. Vic - Just in a bad mood I guess. Brady - Marlena, you look awfully serious. I thought you'd be walking on air once Sami was cleared. Marlena - I am. It's the best news I've had in ages. They hug. Brady - You can say that again. Marlena - I should get going. I've got some early patients. She looks at Vic - Sorry about tonight. She leaves. Brady - What's going on? And I can already smell it coming so fair warning, no bull.

Segment 7: Theresa is in the square. When she sees the Horton plaque she gets angry. I hate this town! I can't go home. Damn Jennifer. Damn that stupid woman.

Jen is lying on the couch and Abby is sitting - there's a movie on. They both hear a noise. Maybe it's JJ. They go to the door. No one's there. Abby - It's just the wind I guess. Jen cries - It's so cold out here. Abby - It's okay mom. Jen - I'm just so glad you're here. Abby - Please try not to worry. JJ's going to be fine.

Dan - So you don't mind driving him back tomorrow? Chloe - No, not at all. My whole day is free so it works out just fine. Besides I have a hunch you may have a few reasons for wanting to get back to Salem tonight. Dan confirms with Parker that he wants Mommy to drive him to Salem tomorrow. So Daddy's heading home tonight.

Rory calls out - Hey man, you want to hit this or not. JJ breaks the glass on the photo and then throws it back in the drawer,

Brady - You know Granddad if you've started having fun little chats with Nicole I'd have to have you tested but arguing with Marlena ... seriously. Vic - Let me tell you something Brady. As a man gets older, gets of a certain age, he starts to have a hard time dealing with women. Brady - Come on, you and Maggie ... Vic - Trust me. It will happen to you and the older you get, the worse it gets. Whatever our personalities are, for better or worse, they get more that way every damn year. Brady - That's really something to look forward to then. Vic - I'm being serious here. So before you get married make sure you can be happy with the most extreme version of Kristen that you can imagine then maybe you'll think twice and come to your damn senses. He leaves.

Kristen is back in the hotel room talking to her flashdrive. Maybe one day soon I won't need you anymore. If I could absolutely trust Brady you could be destroyed. Everything will be perfect.

Marlena is in the square. She pulls out the flashdrive. This is ridiculous. I need to be concentrating on Eric. She throws the drive back in her purse. I can't do that until I find out what's going on.

Nicole pulls out a landscape photo from the box and recalls Eric telling her that he took that photo his first morning in Africa. Nicole - It's beautiful. Eric - It's yours. It's my way of saying thank you for letting me talk about my feelings about what happened back there. Nicole - That's all I'll ever have of Eric, gratitude. She puts the picture away and closes the box.

Fr. Matt returns to the rectory. I'm going to bed. How are you doing? Eric - Much better actually. You were right as usual. Prayer helped. Fr. Matt - Things are clearer. Eric - No, I'm still in the middle of a mystery but I will find the answers. In the meantime I know the Lord heard my prayer and God's going to show me the truth.

Lady Evol
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Sep 24 2013, 11:09 AM
The Eric/Marlena scenes are actually quite dramatic and Greg Vaughn is doing well.

I don't know what the hell these Parker scenes are. I guess we're supposed to think Daniel is generous for letting Parker stay with his mother for one night. It's actually making my skin crawl, especially since he fantasizes about raising Parker with crackjack mother Jennifer. Parker and Chloe are fictional, and I'm genuinely sad that he's been taken from her.

Kristen is psychic all of a sudden.
Ita.

My take on the Chloe scenes is that the whole purpose was for when she was talking about having to let go even if you love someone- maybe it will resonate with Daniel regarding Jennifer? When Chloe first got there, the way he was looking at her made me think they might be working towards putting them back together eventually... But I think that was just SC looking at her, haha.

Sweet and Salty

Chabby
Sep 24 2013, 02:04 PM
Daniel propping? :yuk: :drunk:

Ericole? :hail:
Straight and to the point. My sentiment as well. Sickening Daniel-propping day. Hilarious Vicole day!!

Sweet and Salty

LuLu2102
Sep 24 2013, 02:24 PM
S loves EJ
Sep 24 2013, 02:17 PM
LuLu2102
S loves EJ
Sep 24 2013, 01:53 PM
Maybe they need a priest on the show. ^o) , still they need to make a decision whether to go with Ericole or not, and if not then take Nicole in an other direction.
I like Eric as a priest. He has a real earnestness to him that I find endearing. But he is also hot and an angsty, fighting-his-feelings-for-Nicole-but-feeling-loyal-to-the-church would be incredible to watch. I think the end result should be him converting to be an Episcopal priest - they're allowed to marry. Bam!

While I like Eric as a priest I think he looks hotter in normal clothes, so I think I would prefer for that collar to go.
Oh, I agree! But even Catholic priests don't wear their collars everywhere they go. We need to see him more outside of his role as a priest - more scenes with his family and friends. I mean, priests can hang out at the lake, shirtless. Priests can build things for their neices and nephews, shirtless. Priests can work on their mother's car, shirtless. They're not always at the church!
Priests can have a beer, from what I understand. But I think there is a purpose in them making a big distinction of his lifestyle for the plot.

Sweet and Salty

LuLu2102
S loves EJ
LuLu2102
S loves EJ
Sep 24 2013, 01:53 PM
Maybe they need a priest on the show. ^o) , still they need to make a decision whether to go with Ericole or not, and if not then take Nicole in an other direction.
I like Eric as a priest. He has a real earnestness to him that I find endearing. But he is also hot and an angsty, fighting-his-feelings-for-Nicole-but-feeling-loyal-to-the-church would be incredible to watch. I think the end result should be him converting to be an Episcopal priest - they're allowed to marry. Bam!

While I like Eric as a priest I think he looks hotter in normal clothes, so I think I would prefer for that collar to go.
Oh, I agree! But even Catholic priests don't wear their collars everywhere they go. We need to see him more outside of his role as a priest - more scenes with his family and friends. I mean, priests can hang out at the lake, shirtless. Priests can build things for their neices and nephews, shirtless. Priests can work on their mother's car, shirtless. They're not always at the church!
As a Christian, myself, I most certainly would not see most of my Christian guy friends/brothers shirtless very often. But, yes, they certainly can. It would be a rarity and with a good reason.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Kind of OT, but not really too much - I have a cousin who is a nun and when she's with the family at barbecues, picnics, family reunions, etc - she's not in a habit. To see Eric in only priest clothes all the time is ridiculous. And whomever said he should be a fireman...HELL YES!!!!

Sweet and Salty

Sariah
Sep 24 2013, 05:24 PM
Doesn't Eric work out or do anything casual where he could be in different clothes? He's more like a monk than a priest.

But since there is an Ericole fantasy and a Chloe sighting, I'll be setting my DVR for 1:00 A.M. tonight so I can see it. Maybe on the Chloe part I'll just mute it. It sounds like it's all Daniel/Dannifer propping, which is what I was afraid of.

Quite obviously, seeing him in that white t-shirt, he works out. :wink:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 25 2013, 07:32 AM
Loved the lighting in the Bristen hotel scenes.

GV was excellent as Eric today, once again. Loved the scenes where Marlena hypnotized him, the close-ups, the anguish, the facial expressions. This is a very volatile and juicy situation because think of the horror of Marlena if and when she realizes exactly what she is about to uncover. :o

I'm sorry, I must be in the minority, but I couldn't give a flying fig about Chloe, and wouldn't mind if she was never seen again. I liked her with KL's Brady back in the day, and I liked her with Daniel the first time around, but her last return UTTERLY ruined her for me. Besides I'm not interested in seeing her in all those hooker dresses.

It's the same reason why I don't get why people are so into JJ. These people are all here just to make more story for Dannifer. That is their main purpose. It was the same with Chloe, Nicole and now JJ. That's why I cannot get invested and/or give two hoots about these characters anymore. Especially when we know how all of this will end. Unless SC or MR decides for themselves to quit, Dannifer WILL be together forever, they WILL get married and they most likely WILL have a child together at some point. There's just no way around it. These other characters are just being used.
There better be a huge showdown between Marlena and Kristen when the truth comes out. Marlena should at least get a couple of slaps in. And I hope Eric tears Brady a new arsehole.

As to JJ - I know that he's being used for Dannifer but a good actor can make even the worst storyline watchable. And Dannifer is as bad as it gets. Casey Moss is such a fantastic find. He makes JJ relevant with his acting. His pain and anger is palpable. And he has chemistry with just about everyone. So even if he is the interloper for Dannifer I still love JJ and feel robbed that we don't get to see him share any scenes with his father.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 25 2013, 09:22 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I tried to watch the Chloe scenes. I couldn't. I just can't handle the Dannifer propping. I can't handle that I'm supposed to think Daniel is the Holy Anointed One and a Saint of All Saints letting Philip's son spend time with his MOTHER. I don't give a crap what Chloe did to Daniel or Jennifer. Parker is her son and should be with her (and his real daddy). Let Fetch make their own perfectly special amazing praise-worthy spawn.

GV is good depicting his struggle. They've really done him a disservice by writing him so bland these past few months. The conflict he's having now he should have been having all along with Nicole. I wanted this angsty drama and tension from the beginning. Instead Eric comes across as indifferent, which is so obviously the wrong way to take his character. Make his decision to be a priest something he has to choose every day - make it serious and hard and full of temptation and agony and struggle.

The Ericole dream was way too short. From the way everyone was talking about it, I was expecting it to be longer. The potential in this story is so awesome, and Days is totally wasting it.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Sep 25 2013, 09:03 AM
LuLu2102
S loves EJ
LuLu2102

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Priests can have a beer, from what I understand. But I think there is a purpose in them making a big distinction of his lifestyle for the plot.
I wonder if he's overcompensating. Perhaps he's not as sure about being a priest as he would like everyone to believe.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

daysfan2
Sep 24 2013, 12:24 PM
LovingDays
Sep 24 2013, 12:01 PM
seriously this day needs to end!!!
I agree especially so that Jennifer can stop wearing that ugly blue dress and Abigail can stop wearing that flowery, table cloth that looks like a jump suit outfit.
Does anyone know the date this day actually began? I really would like to know if anyone can actually remember,I know I can't.Why is it the "day" lasts the longest when the actresses are wearing the most godawful clothes? I thought it was especially disconcerting for Abby to have sex with Chad then go all over town wearing the same clothes without being shown as having taken a shower.They did the same thing after Kristen had sex with Brady.
Edited by BeeBee, Sep 27 2013, 11:40 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I believe that day lasted for 9 episodes :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply