Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, Sept. 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 01:12 AM (8,522 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Sep 24 2013, 05:51 PM
Sariah
Sep 24 2013, 05:24 PM
Doesn't Eric work out or do anything casual where he could be in different clothes? He's more like a monk than a priest.

But since there is an Ericole fantasy and a Chloe sighting, I'll be setting my DVR for 1:00 A.M. tonight so I can see it. Maybe on the Chloe part I'll just mute it. It sounds like it's all Daniel/Dannifer propping, which is what I was afraid of.

And where does Eric even live? I have only seen him at St. Luke's or that hotel room.
He lives on the church grounds, like Nicole. We've seen her lurking around outside his room a few times when she heard him having nightmares.

The only good things to happen today were the ericole fantasy and the danloe family reunion.

I'd really like to be on Jennifer's side for this story, but I honestly don't understand why she would create a situation that forces JJ onto the streets, then worry because she believes he's on the streets; and didn't she also say he couldn't come back home? What is she trying to accomplish?

Anyway, I really wish they'd bring Chloe back full time and put danloe back together. And that kid playing Parker is a natural.

:rolleyes: at Victor, who advises Marlena to let Eric run his own life, while urging her to help him run Brady's life.
Edited by six, Sep 24 2013, 07:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply