Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hostages
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 02:57 PM (297 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Hostages Discussion
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

I really liked it. it wasn't amazing or like scandal level, but i liked it. love dr. ellen! the plot always had me on the edge of the seat and i was hooked. could of done w/o the cheating husband, druggie son, and pregnant daughter. i wish they did something different besides the typical stuff writers do for characters. i'll be watching it! i know its only gonna last a season, since its one of those shows and the ratings were bad, but im gonna enjoy it.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I enjoyed it. Sucks that the ratings were not great, but hopefully we still get to see the entire story.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I didn't love it, but I liked it well enough that I'll keep watching. Not that the premiere ratings were great, but I have a feeling that enough money was probably sunk into this show that they'd have to get seriously bad for CBS not to air all 15 episodes (I think that's how long I read it was supposed to last.)

King
Member Avatar

This is on my list to watch and on my DVR.

I am going to wait and see how it fares though. I don't want to get invested if it is going to get canned.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply