Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Amazing Race: Season 23
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 03:07 PM (607 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The Amazing Race: Season 23 Discussion
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cajnej
Member Avatar

Well I am tuning in and liking it all so far. The teams who are gone deserve to be gone. I thought hippie guys may have been useless but are not to be under estimated. Dysfunctional couple make me laugh

darraholic
Member Avatar

I like pretty much all the teams.

Marie is satan lol. But she's entertaining.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Here's a bit of a spoiler about the cast for next season...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

darraholic
Oct 18 2013, 11:04 PM

In response to the rumor about next season....

darraholic
Member Avatar

Actor87
Oct 19 2013, 05:47 AM
darraholic

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

darraholic
Oct 19 2013, 11:12 AM
Actor87
darraholic

Manny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 19 2013, 11:12 AM
Actor87
darraholic

darraholic
Member Avatar

Next Season Casting:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Bummed about Leo and Jamal not making it to the final three. They were one of my favorites this season.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I am just glad the bickering couple did not win, the women was annoying.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Saw the spoiled list last night before coming here. So disappointed with many picks :( I can't believe they're calling that list 'All-Stars'.

There are SOOOO many other teams I'd have picked. I'm only excited for like two teams because I know what they will deliver. It seems like such a WEIRD mix of teams to me. I can't see any of them interacting, it's like a bizarre version of The Amazing Race, but it could play out wonderfully. Phil again is calling it 'the most competitive' much like this season, which I found incredibly boring.

I'm also bored with them nearly just recycling legs and going to the same route every couple of seasons. I know there's probably so many ways they can do it, but I think something needs to shake the show up. A little bit better casting would help, not that I hated the teams this year, it was just such a, IDK, it was hardly a memorable season, imo.

I'm glad Jason/Amy won though. Finally a couple I can actually be thrilled about winning, they had an amazing track record this season.

Nicole/Travis went from a pretty good team to such a hot mess. They BOTH crumbled under pressure, it just wasn't Nicole as the show wanted to point out. I felt so bad for her, as she struggled all Travis did was basically berate her and make her feel worthless. I'm sure they have a great marriage, we saw it in the beginning, but wow, I was more than ready for Travis to STFU.

Marie was a total nightmare in the beginning but damn if I didn't grow to appreciate her. I mostly liked Tim, he was far from her doormat.

I was eh to the Afghanimals in the beginning but towards their end I grew to like them just because I was so tired of the couples, but I personally don't care if they come back or not next season, to be honest. But I'd bring them back if I was running the show.

I have a LOT of thoughts in the spoiler section.

Edited by KMan101, Dec 9 2013, 08:19 AM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

KMan101
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Dec 9 2013, 04:39 PM
I'm pretty sure they are. And I agree.

Oh and I want to rant about the first boot, so if anyone doesn't want to know, don't read
Edited by KMan101, Dec 9 2013, 05:44 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I was happy that Jason & Amy won. They were boring, but a very nice couple. I adored Tim & Marie as well. Yes, she was Satan, but she BROUGHT the drama. I loved watching them bickering. As much as I liked Jason and Amy, having a bunch of teams that are nicey nice would be pretty boring. Overall, I was meh with the season. I want some new locations.

As for All Stars, I only like two or three of the teams. I can't stand the rest.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm watching Season 22 now.

Edited by KMan101, Dec 10 2013, 06:26 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 10 2013, 06:25 PM
I'm watching Season 22 now.

KMan101
Member Avatar

So has anyone bothered to watch the other versions of The Amazing Race? They're all fairly good, IMO, and it's always nice to see some versions do a much better job at casting.

So far I've watched the first (and only...) two seasons of the Australia version as well as Canada's version (which was pretty popular and coming back I believe), the first season of China Rush and the first season of the Asia version.

I'm currently watching season 3 of China Rush on YouTube
Edited by KMan101, Dec 13 2013, 07:17 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply