Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Grey's Anatomy: Season 10!
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 04:31 PM (1,083 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Grey's Anatomy: Season 10 Discussion
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I watched the first episode I was trying to pay attention but I was talking to my sister on the phone.

Alin89
Member Avatar

It wasn't a good premiere in my opinion. I could hardly careless about heather dying. I never liked her anyway. I hope things will get better in the next episode.

King
Member Avatar

I thought it was okay. Obviously, the hey day of Grey's is over, but I thought it was pretty good.

I really like the new class. It seems like they are going to be in the spotlight a little more this season.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Where the heck did Hilarie Burton's character go???

I see more drama for Kallie and Arizona.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

this second episode was way better compared to the premire. poor meredith and derek lol. I think callie is being too harsh. I cant wait till the gala they r all looking good. i think they should have killed off richard wat an idiot he has been. i'm happy april passed her boards.

King
Member Avatar

Richard is mad now that Meredith kept him alive? LOL. Okay...?

michelle
Member Avatar

Richard is a dick.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Richard be happy your not dead,unless you wannabe.

I think Kallie is still hurting,then again if I was cheated on I wouldn't just let it go either,I would be angry.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I think I'm the only person who was upset that Heather was killed off. She was my favorite of the new batch. :(

King
Member Avatar

I liked the actress a lot from V Mars and like...a million other things.

But I honestly love the new batch all a lot. I think her character was the only one without any ties. The new batch really needed something to bring them together. And the other girl (the tall one) seems more interesting than Heather.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked last thursday's episode. I liked the party scenes but that scene of the lady with the broken leg ewww. I was lol at christina trying to sway that man to give her the money. Callie was funny too. I loved see how drunk arizona and april were. I loved seeing the interns taking control of the ER. I hope Owen doesnt get with that lady dr. Poor avery i get the feeling that stephanie will be with Shane. Poor alex and how his dad returned after all those yrs. I love wat bailey did by putting that annoying patient next to richard. he was acting a fool. i cant wait for the next episode things r looking good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked the last two episodes. Im liking alex's story so far. His dad is such a bastard. I hope richard recovers quickly and gets out of that damm bed. I like that meredith and derek and calie r doing research projects. I feel bad for shane. He needs to let it go already. I hate that christina and meredith r fighting with each other. I hope derek doesn't resent meredith with the decision to take time off or work part time. I dont like owen with that new chick. I hope arizona and callie get bak together. I dont want arizona and murphy to be together. I think shane is love with stephanie. That part was funny were christina saved a man's life who didnt want to be saved or wanted to die. I cant wait for next week's episode.
Edited by Alin89, Oct 27 2013, 09:44 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Greys returned and i loved their return episode. I felt so bad for alex. things r such a mess right now at the hospital. i like that bailey and ben fixed their differences. I like that christina and meredith r friends again. I felt so bad for shane and stephanie. I wonder who filed that report for the sexual harassment thing. I think april made the right decision as well. i cant wait for next week's episode.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 1 2014, 10:06 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

r any of u guys still watching greys. i liked last week's episode. i kind of felt bad for emma. I'm wondering how will they write off christina from the show. that gurl with her leg being messed up annoyed the crap out of me. i felt so bad for that family with cancer in their genes. i'm happy about derek's new job. i cant wait for more next week. i just love greys.
Edited by Alin89, Mar 8 2014, 09:45 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Loved it,happy April married the right man.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Last week's episode was pretty good. It was so funny how stef kept having accidents with the drs lol. I felt so bad for arizona. I'm feeling bad for callie too. I think christina belongs with owen but feel she will be with burke in the end somehow since he is coming back. Next week is looking very good!

Alin89
Member Avatar

last thursday's eppy was very good. that case was so creepy with the twin still inside that man's body. i really think owen and christina belong together. im happy things worked out with callie and derek's problem. i loved richard's surprise bday party. i hope richard does expect owen's job offer. it seems april and jackson have diff opinions on things. i cant wait for next week's eppy.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved this christina episode it seemed pretty good. I definitely can now see it's for the better that she doesn't have kids. She seemed so miserable. I just loved seeing future christina in diff ways. I cant wait for next week's episode with them getting sick and all.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Last week's greys was pretty funny with them getting sick the way they were. I felt so bad for that fam who their kids had heart issues. I loved that new dr. I get the feeling that Alex will be moving to a new direction soon. I also felt bad for that little kid with the pimple on his head. Next week's episode is looking good.
Edited by Alin89, Apr 7 2014, 01:52 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply