Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Grey's Anatomy: Season 10!
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 04:31 PM (1,151 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

Last week's episode was pretty good. I felt so bad for that kid who is ill. I felt that bad for that family with the heart conditions as well. I think Alex made the right move by going to a practice. I hope christina wins the harper avery. I feel April and jackson will break up. I also hope arizona has a baby this time. I can't wait for more this week.
Edited by Alin89, Apr 15 2014, 01:14 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

It sucks that christina didn't win the harper avery. I hope Arizona has the baby instead of callie. I have a feeling arizona will resent her for that. I feel so bad for that family with the heart problems. I knew April and Jackson would never see eye to eye. They are too different. I can't wait for next week wondering how christina will exit the show.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I have really lost interest into this show lately maybe just because we missed some episodes because of local basketball.

Alin89
Member Avatar

if u miss episodes it's hard to catch up and get intersted again. i have been liking it though.
Edited by Alin89, Apr 19 2014, 12:03 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Poor Christina. I felt so bad for that family with the heart issues. I kind of felt one of them wouldn't make it. I think alex did the right thing by going someplace else. I can't believe April is preggers. I can't believe what Bailey did the risk she took. I also can't believe Richard wanted to get married to Jackson's mom. I was so happy to see Amelia for this episode. I can't wait for the next episode with burke coming back.
Edited by Alin89, Apr 27 2014, 04:46 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I really liked this Grey's episode. It was good to see burke again. I'm happy he is married and has kids. I hope Christina decides to run that hospital. That conjoined twins thing was cool and sad at the same time. I hope Amelia stays at Seattle I like her. Overall it was a good episode. I can't wait for the next episode.

King
Member Avatar

I can't wait for tomorrow's! GIVE ME THE TISSUES!

Alin89
Member Avatar

This week's episode was very good. I'm so happy we r done with the bubble boy story. I felt the parents were very wrong with what they wanted to do with Bailey. I like to see the original cast moving on to better thing. I think Arizona should still have the baby. I'm happy that Murphy will be leaving never liked her. I felt so bad for Wilson lol. That gurl that kept farting i would gag if i was in that room lol. I will miss Christina. I can't wait for the season finale looks intense.
Edited by Alin89, May 10 2014, 05:04 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Goodbye to Christina tomorrow. :(

Alin89
Member Avatar

The season finale was very good!! I loved Christina's farewell it was a perfect one. I'm shocked that meredith has another sister. I liked the way Murphy and shane left. I get the feeling that meredith and derek will break up. I think there will be a fight for that board seat. For sure I think callie and Arizona will use a surrogate. I can't wait for the fall season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply