Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time In Wonderland
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 04:31 PM (548 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Once Upon A Time In Wonderland Discussion
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cannot wait,I feel another addiction coming.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Saw Grumpy :)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

O.M.G. I fucking LOVED IT! I love that the whole story seems to be set entirely in Wonderland and that the whole thing is so clearly CGIed and almost animated looking that it's so fucking trippy! And Alice kicks some MAJOR ass! I was also surprised to see Tom from UK's Being Human as the Knave of Hearts. 10 minutes in and I was ALL about Alice & Cyrus.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Saw "Storybrooke" too,I am guessing it's post curse since Knave knows who he is.

Jafar,he's gonna be trouble.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ratings weren't that good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

the first episode was very good. It sucks that the ratings don't show that. I like who they have as a cast. I like the story so far. I hope the mad hatter does return though. I love the white rabbit. next episode is looking good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

the second episode was even better. I love this jaffar. Im loving the graphics and the scenary for this show. Cyprus is so hot. I hope alice finds him quickly. I am loving knaves too.The poor guy had his heart broken too. the next episode which i havent watched yet is looking good too. I hope they don't cancel this show.
Edited by Alin89, Oct 27 2013, 09:10 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't like the actress who plays the queen though,she is nowhere near the caliber of Lana Parilla.

Alin89
Member Avatar

r any of u guys still watching this show. i have been and it has been very good. poor will lmao

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I love the show and look forward to it's return. Will is my favorite.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i'm so happy wonderland is bak. It came bak with a bang! i'm loving how will is a genie. i hate how the lizard died. the jabberwocky is creepy as heck. anyways i cant wait for more next episode it's looking good.

Alin89
Member Avatar

that jaberwocky is too creepy for my taste. I feel so bad for cyrus and his brothers. the poor red queen and will. I felt that was intersting to find out who cyrus's real mom was. Next week is looking very intersting as well.

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor will and anastasia. i loved seeing cora though. im loving this show. i love how cora was teaching anastasia magic. i loved how alice and cyrus went bak to our time in storybrook. they didnt knoe how to do things in the modern world. i cant wait till next week's eppy looking good.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Will is ripping my heart out, I love this show.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved the series finale it rocked. I loved how Jaffar got his comeuppance as well. I loved the happy ending as well. I will miss this show that's for sure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply