Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 04:35 PM (402 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D Discussion
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Apparently I'm the only one watching this so far. Loving a few things.

The two British? scientists are wonderful quip-tastic and banter-y and the guy's cute.

Clark Gregg is back. 'Nuff said.

Agent Ward is also hot.

Petersen's line about "Origin Story" lol

Skye had some great one-liners.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Loved it. Loved it. Loved. It.

I totally geeked out the entire way through. Especially when they'd name drop or throw out an Easter Egg. "Journey into Mystery"? Yep. The name of a comic book (where Thor debuted). "With great power comes..." Yep. The classic Spider-Man mantra. I've never gotten around to watching The Avengers movie, but I loved that they mentioned the SHIELD helicarrier.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I liked it well enough. Wasn't blown away by the premiere, and I love everything Joss. Lots of stuff to pull from and build on though, so I'll be sticking with it. I actually didn't care for the two 'techies,' and I usually love those characters in Joss's work.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The premiere was decent, but I was a little underwhelmed...it was overhyped for sure.

buffyloverlori

I loved it and me and my 3 kids watched it together, and there all excited for the next episode on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Thought it was overhyped, but it was not horrible. Will be watching again to see how things play out.
Edited by cubsgirl, Sep 29 2013, 08:33 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

Episode two was interesting. Discovery of the Tesserect-like object. Reminiscent of Red Skull in CA. A little bit of bg on Coulson and even a special appearance.

Drew
Member Avatar

Still not getting into it.

The cast is the biggest problem for me. The two nerds are the same character, not sure if Ming Na is age appropriate to pull off a combat legend, and Clark Gregg is just dull.

If there's a season two they need to drive a pile of money to Cobie Smulders' door. AOS needs Maria Hill, and there won't exactly be a place for her in the movies once Sharon Carter is established in Captain America 2.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

It's a shame, because I really want to like it, but it has fallen flat in the first two episodes.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Personally, I'm really enjoying it and think it's a LOT of fun. It really is everything I was expecting it to be (and more, tbqh). I'm not sure what everyone else was expecting. Downton Abbey with superheroes?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The ratings tanked 30% last week...I wonder if the bleed out with continue...should be interesting to watch.

Drew
Member Avatar

Something up to par with a Joss Whedon series.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Tried to get through the second episode and was just bored. Wanted to like it so much. I might just wait and see what happens and try to watching it later online as a marathon viewing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply