Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Vampire Diaries: Season 5
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 04:44 PM (473 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The Vampire Diaries: Season 5 Discussion
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fernita73
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to Season Five of the Vampire Diaries. Even though I will miss that the Originals (Klaus, Elijah and Rebecca) will not be in this season, I know that there will be crossovers between the two shows so hopefully characters from both shows will appear.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I enjoyed the premiere a lot. Hopefully a sign of good things to come. New villains, Elena embracing her vampirism. It can only go up from season 4. (A friend of mine put it best: Elena finally gets a personality and they're doing everything they can to cure it)

I'm glad Klaus is gone, he ran out of steam ages ago. Worked great as a 2nd season big-bad but became totally diluted by the 4th season. It was really inevitable. They setup this immensely powerful and evil villain but how do you keep them at that level and also keep them on full time because they happen to find a great actor they want to keep? I haven't watched the Originals yet but am looking forward to it, and Klaus free to be Klaus.

The only Original I'll really miss is Rebekha, they finally figure out something for Matt to do and they ship her off to a spinoff.

And I really wish the show would just cut it's losses with the Tyler character once and for all. So useless, with such a dull actor, and has no chemistry with Caroline. Leave him wherever he is.
Edited by Drew, Oct 4 2013, 08:57 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

I can't believe Stefan has been under water all Summer! I miss Stefan.I mean no one follow up with him after his heart was broken by Elena?

I'm enjoying Silas. That bathtub scene between Silas and Katherine was kinda hott.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I always thought Elena was hotter with Damon. Stefan's always bored me. Paul Wesley seems to be enjoying Silas.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

Elena is definitely hotter with Damon then Stefan. I just don't quite particularly love the way she's treating Damon this season. Tyler's gone from Misytic falls only to be heading to Klaus. Oh joy what fun.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Katherine and Stefan are hot together.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 6 2013, 08:48 PM
It's amazing to me how Paul and Nina have great chemistry as Stefan and Katherine and absolutely no chemistry as Stefan and Elena. Elena definitely belongs with and is hotter with Damon.
Edited by Crazygirl, Dec 16 2013, 12:33 AM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Dec 16 2013, 12:33 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Dec 6 2013, 08:48 PM
It's amazing to me how Paul and Nina have great chemistry as Stefan and Katherine and absolutely no chemistry as Stefan and Elena. Elena definitely belongs with and is hotter with Damon.
It's like Nina puts more into playing Katherine than Elena. Elena has been "blah to me this season.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

This show has still got it. RIP Damon and Bonnie. I'm surprised Alaric is alive now and that they didn't kill Tyler off.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CW Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply