Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glee: Season 5
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 05:54 PM (556 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Glee: Season 5 Discussion
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Looking forward to it,the goodbye to Cory/Finn will be hard.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Yep I am done with this show after the Finn/Cory tribute. After watching this first episode of the season I just feel like it is going on the same path Season 4 did and didn't care for it.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Blaine and Kurt. :)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

cubsgirl
Sep 26 2013, 09:16 PM
Yep I am done with this show after the Finn/Cory tribute. After watching this first episode of the season I just feel like it is going on the same path Season 4 did and didn't care for it.
Co-sign. Everything is just wash-rinse-repeat schlock.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Heard the early released songs from the tribute episode next week. I am going to be a mess during it.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I heard Lea's version of "To Make You Feel My Love",I sobbed like a baby,I will be a mess on Thursday.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Lea chose the song because it was very special for her and Cory.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Crying like a baby.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 10 2013, 08:45 PM
Crying like a baby.
Me too. I don't think they could have handled it any better.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

"He was my person". That got me.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Very sad episode. It was hard to watch. I cried right along with them.

What was missing though was Quinn. She was Finn's first girlfriend and should have been included.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Radaronline said the cast cannot stand Dianna,that is why she wasn't asked back,but she and other sites have disputed that rumor.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I heard Diana had scheduling conflicts, but who knows wht the real story is.

But I have to say watching I was sad but also angry because this episode reminded me so much of Season 1 and why I loved this show. It just hosed me how much the show has changed.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wonder why they never revealed Finn's cause of death.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Oct 11 2013, 06:13 AM
I wonder why they never revealed Finn's cause of death.
I am honestly glad they didn't for a couple of reasons. If they would have gone the drug overdose route it would have gone against the character of Finn who was totally devastated when he found out his dad wasn't a war hero but died in an overdose. Also it would force it into a PSA episode and Glee has tried these before and they are just not good with them. We all know how Cory died, it didn't need to be rehashed. I have seen a few on TV saying they missed an opportunity but I just feel that the reason they had to write the episode was enough of a PSA.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Finn's mom,oh god,I lost count how many tissues I used on that scene alone,then Rachel's,"he was my person",THAT was Lea coming through there.

To something happy,I think Santana and Dani are cute.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wow,I was just on YouTube and some whacko is posting crap about Lea and Cory,really pisses me off.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If they did say what he died from I would never believe Finn to do drugs,maybe killed in a car accident or something,that would be believable as a sudden death.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · FOX Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply