Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 7th; *updated 9/30*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 11:06 PM (25,889 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Dark Family Secret")
JJ is saddened to learn of a dark family secret; Sami and EJ have a heated confrontation with Marge.

Tuesday ("JJ Explodes")
JJ explodes and earns a ticket back to jail as a result; Kristen arranges for Marlena to be attacked by a thief.

Wednesday ("Eric is Stunned")
Marlena discovers who was behind her attack; Eric is shocked when Daniel gives him clues about who poisoned him.

Thursday
EJ and Sami celebrate their engagement party; Nicole is a bad influence on Eric.

Friday ("Ending in Disaster")
EJ comes to Chad's rescue when Cameron gets too close to the truth; the engagement party has a disastrous end.

**Update**

National Enquirer

* JJ uncovers a family secret
* Jordan has an uncomfortable encounter with Kate
* Kristen plots to get her flash drive back
* Eric is stunned when Daniel hints at who poisoned him.
* Nicole leads Eric down the wrong path

http://rogue-ejami.com/

Marge considers a desperate move.

Jordan has a scratchy encounter with Kate and exchanges words with Sami.

Nicole comes to Marlena's rescue.

The flash-drive falls into the hands of someone unexpected.

Jennifer pushes Daniel away as she tries to get through to JJ.

The threat of an unstable Marge looms over the engagement party.
Edited by lysie, Sep 30 2013, 10:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

Angie79
Sep 24 2013, 11:06 PM
JJ is saddened to learn of a dark family secret; Sami and EJ have a heated confrontation with Marge.

Well, technically, there are several "dark family secrets" on both sides of JJ's family. But I guess we pretty much know which one they're referring to.

S loves EJ

Marge is so annoying, I hope EJ tells her to stop harrassing his fiance, or else she should start to ask her self if she feels safe.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 25 2013, 03:35 AM
Marge is so annoying, I hope EJ tells her to stop harrassing his fiance, or else she should start to ask her self if she feels safe.
Yes, the women are crazy but who can blame her? She has just lost her husband who she also thought was a man of honor. lol Is it this week who dunnit story begins? In such cases, who gets shot? :)

S loves EJ

There is spoilers in the week of september 30th about a party ending in bloodshed that ended up in the wrong week that was for this week, so it looks like this is the week that who dunnit storyline beginns. I think Chad gets shot or possible Kristen (Chad might take a bullet meant for Kristen), which means that Kristens secret must be exĺpsed Before then.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 25 2013, 04:36 AM
There is spoilers in the week of september 30th about a party ending in bloodshed that ended up in the wrong week that was for this week, so it looks like this is the week that who dunnit storyline beginns. I think Chad gets shot or possible Kristen (Chad might take a bullet meant for Kristen), which means that Kristens secret must be exĺpsed Before then.
Ok this make sense, the thing is that the target must be someone with a lot of enemies, otherwise it would not work with a who dunnit storyline, so Kristen is a possibility, equal to Stefano, EJ anyone of them is definitely the target but perhaps an innocent happen to be hit instead? Anyway I hope the story becomes exciting :)

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Maybe Marge is killed. If she is, the actress could always come back to play Sami's part if AS leaves the show for any reason. They're exactly the same character, after all, with the same acting choices and abilities.

S loves EJ

I know you are not being serious, but Marge is more likely the one who does it, and bloodshed sound that maybe more than one person gets hit.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Angie79

:( . Please, please keep Daniel away from this story.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 25 2013, 06:23 AM
I know you are not being serious, but Marge is more likely the one who does it, and bloodshed sound that maybe more than one person gets hit.
I think so too. She's a disposable character that can easily fade away into oblivion and we will be spared months and months of an 'investigation' and a 'riveting trial' that we never saw with Sami.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

MissLola
Sep 25 2013, 06:41 AM
Angie79

I thought the same thing when I saw this spoiler. I've been :ermm: ever since hints of this beat of the storyline started coming out in spoilers. I'm not a fan of it, for reasons others have probably touched upon in depth by now. However, tptb will still do it so they should let only the family handle it. If I see Daniel trying to talk to JJ about it, I swear... :redface:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

JJ is saddened to learn of a dark family secret;

Well this pretty confirms to me that Abigail already knows this particular secret. Leave it to Days to miss a HUGE emotional beat by having Abigail learn the truth off-screen. But of course that would time away from Daniel and his incessant line of Dannifer proppers and we just can't have that....ugh :flipoff:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 25 2013, 06:51 AM
MissLola
Angie79

I thought the same thing when I saw this spoiler. I've been :ermm: ever since hints of this beat of the storyline started coming out in spoilers. I'm not a fan of it, for reasons others have probably touched upon in depth by now. However, tptb will still do it so they should let only the family handle it. If I see Daniel trying to talk to JJ about it, I swear... :redface:
Maybe I'm cynical but why would a 30th old incedent become tasks now that not even one of the characters are on the show now more? I can only see that this is more about the agenda-writing, and why would it be surprising if it is not about Daniel? My god the writing has been ruled all the time that Daniel is the "man" lol

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I'm gonna say I'm shocked that Marge is still around. Glad in the sense that there needs to be closure with her, but as "closure" is not always on top of the priority list on this show, I wasn't holding my breath.

However, as near as the "bloodshed engagement party" comes, I'm more and more thinking that Marge is going to retaliate there. I bet she will end up trying to shoot Sami but will hit Chad or Cameron instead.

Of course, this could have something to do with Kristen aswell, but the secret won't be out until November though, so I don't think this will be the "whodunit".
Edited by Yoryla, Sep 25 2013, 07:27 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stormymac
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Sep 25 2013, 07:18 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
MissLola
Angie79

Maybe I'm cynical but why would a 30th old incedent become tasks now that not even one of the characters are on the show now more? I can only see that this is more about the agenda-writing, and why would it be surprising if it is not about Daniel? My god the writing has been ruled all the time that Daniel is the "man" lol
Not even one? Um, Kayla?

MissLola
Member Avatar

I've said before that this whole story should not have been done without Jack. MA would no doubt put in an Emmy worthy performance. And a scene with him, MBE and CM addressing the issuee could have been gold.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

stormymac
Sep 25 2013, 07:55 AM
The Scorpion
Sep 25 2013, 07:18 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
MissLola

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Not even one? Um, Kayla?
Yes, Kayla is there but I meant Jack :) And I still believe this old thing will not lead to good storytelling etc.

metitle
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 25 2013, 03:35 AM
I think Marge will become the next serial killer.
She will try to kill Sami, EJ and Rafe and anyone else who gets in way.

chinkybig

^^ I will deposit 100k into Marge's account when she offs Sami and EJ. Lol

blueskies
Member Avatar

I agree I think Marge will show up with a gun, bug my question is who will take in poor little Timmy??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply