Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 7th; *updated 9/30*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 11:06 PM (26,495 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 1 2013, 08:27 PM
lysie
Sep 30 2013, 06:22 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 30 2013, 06:09 PM
lysie
Sep 30 2013, 05:56 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Also, hasn't Kristian shoot down the speculation that Hope/Rafe was happening??
Yes, but there's a reason many of us don't trust her tweets, lol.
Do we trust what she says in person anymore than in tweets?? :shrug: Just asking.
I don't, lol. So watch it be something completely opposite of both reports!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Seriously, I hope it's not a child that finds it. Kids know how to use flash drives! It wouldn't be funny if a child watched that disgusting video. I can't even entertain the thought.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Oh, no.............What if it's one of the kids at the school, someway, somehow??????? I haven't watched, so I don't know exactly where it ended up, but.........they put it in, and just before the ugly starts, their parent walks in and sees that it's Father Eric...............Thus, there goes his collar!

S loves EJ

The writers still follows some rules, they wouldnīt let small kids watch a sextape.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Oct 2 2013, 09:19 PM
magicsteacher
lysie
Supergirlx2
Sep 30 2013, 06:09 PM

Yes, but there's a reason many of us don't trust her tweets, lol.
Do we trust what she says in person anymore than in tweets?? :shrug: Just asking.
I'm starting to believe the show has told them to deliberately mislead....there is too much going on lately to make me wonder. The AZ interview about the collar when set pics prove otherwise. KA taking pics with Rafe and rumors swirling about a story with him but somehow she flat out denies it and pitches it's a parenting issue with Ciara, which might very well include Rafe as the reason Ciara has issues.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

S loves EJ
Oct 3 2013, 06:50 AM
The writers still follows some rules, they wouldnīt let small kids watch a sextape.
And you know this how? Besides, it might not GET to that point. Mom walks in, sees Father Eric walking around in a hotel room BEFORE Kristen shows up, shoos the kid away, and watches for herself. The kid doesn't necessarily have to see them doing the nasty. Based on other things TV shows have kids do, this is nothing. Actually, it might make for good soap, IF they get the kid out before the worse scenes show up. And I'm saying this as a teacher who hates anything sexual happening on TV when there are kids around. It can be done. Now, whether they would do it well remains to be seen. I actually see them as being the type of writers who would NOT follow that rule.

S loves EJ

I can see the kids pressing play and a mom walks in as long as it means they donīt see them doing the nasty.

camera shy

S loves EJ
Oct 3 2013, 09:34 AM
I can see the kids pressing play and a mom walks in as long as it means they donīt see them doing the nasty.
It was bad enough with Will walking in on Ejami. And to this day, I don't see how he be around them without it being fifty shades of awkward. :shrug:

camera shy

I think it will be NIcole who gets the flashdrive. She'll be there when the guy mugs Marlena and I can see her picking it up.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

camera shy
Oct 3 2013, 09:53 AM
I think it will be NIcole who gets the flashdrive. She'll be there when the guy mugs Marlena and I can see her picking it up.
I could see this being the case. And Nicole has a history of having big reveals like this sort of fall in her lap - just like overhearing EJ/Stefano's conversation (and recording it) where EJ admitted to the Sydnapping. And then later being the person that wound up with the proof that Sami shot EJ.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SocRMum1
Oct 3 2013, 10:07 AM
camera shy
Oct 3 2013, 09:53 AM
I could see this being the case. And Nicole has a history of having big reveals like this sort of fall in her lap - just like overhearing EJ/Stefano's conversation (and recording it) where EJ admitted to the Sydnapping. And then later being the person that wound up with the proof that Sami shot EJ.
As long as it gives Zucker some meaty stuff...........

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I actually think the tape will only be shown at the Bristen wedding, most likely just before the "I do's" are exchanged.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 3 2013, 08:55 AM
lysie
Oct 2 2013, 09:19 PM
magicsteacher
lysie

I'm starting to believe the show has told them to deliberately mislead....there is too much going on lately to make me wonder. The AZ interview about the collar when set pics prove otherwise. KA taking pics with Rafe and rumors swirling about a story with him but somehow she flat out denies it and pitches it's a parenting issue with Ciara, which might very well include Rafe as the reason Ciara has issues.
Galen also answered a fan tweet asking if the pictures KA tweeted of them around Sept 30th were a hint of a Rafe/Hope pairing. His response was: "yes. But not necessarily an accurate one..."

It sounds to me like they are all just having some fun keeping the fans guessing.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Sep 30 2013, 03:00 PM
camera shy
Sep 30 2013, 11:49 AM
Didn't take long for Sami to make it to Rafe and Jordan's orbit.
Yes, I've been expecting her. Wonder what took her so long?

I wonder if Marge does shoot a gun aimed at EJ (? or Sami?) and hits (hate to say it) Allie?? THAT would be MAJOR. Sweet Lucas would go wild! Bry keeps promising a story for him is coming, so why not this one? He would really be out for blood from Marge and Sami for having Allie in that house to begin with. Oh what drama--and the best part being, it involves LUCAS!!

I want Allie to not be badly injured, but the aftermath would be the big story!
When did this happen? I thought he was simply a recurring character now?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

PALMommy
Oct 3 2013, 03:05 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Sep 30 2013, 03:00 PM
camera shy
Sep 30 2013, 11:49 AM
Didn't take long for Sami to make it to Rafe and Jordan's orbit.
Yes, I've been expecting her. Wonder what took her so long?

I wonder if Marge does shoot a gun aimed at EJ (? or Sami?) and hits (hate to say it) Allie?? THAT would be MAJOR. Sweet Lucas would go wild! Bry keeps promising a story for him is coming, so why not this one? He would really be out for blood from Marge and Sami for having Allie in that house to begin with. Oh what drama--and the best part being, it involves LUCAS!!

I want Allie to not be badly injured, but the aftermath would be the big story!
When did this happen? I thought he was simply a recurring character now?
Recurring characters can have increases of airtime, check out Justin over Sami's trial

Rosebud
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 3 2013, 09:34 AM
I think it would be just as awful to do that. It would come across as them trying to titillate the audience. It would be despicable and inexcusable.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 3 2013, 03:20 PM
It would be despicable and inexcusable.
Those are TomSell's middle names

WillFan
Member Avatar

10/07/2013

J.J. uncovers a troubling family secret; Sami and E.J. face off with Marge; Rafe wonders why Kate is spending so much time with him; Gabi ends things with Nick.

10/08/2013

J.J.'s anger lands him in jail; Kristen arranges for Marlena to be attacked; Kristen tells Brady she's been hiding something.

10/09/2013

The flash drive ends up in unexpected hands; Eric tells Brady and Kristen his decision; Daniel gives Eric a clue about who poisoned him; Jordan has words with Sami; Jennifer tries to get through to her son, pushing Daniel away in the process.

10/10/2013

E.J. and Sami go to their engagement party; Kristen thinks her secret has been destroyed; Nicole leads Eric down the wrong path; Cameron accuses Chad of lying.

10/11/2013

The threat of Marge looms over Sami and E.J.'s party; E.J. helps Chad; Kate, Rafe and Jordan go to E.J. and Sami's engagement party; the party comes to a bloody end.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

MissLola
Member Avatar

A little odd that Rafe,Kate and Jordan are at Ejami's engagement party.

SadieEsperanto

WillFan
Oct 4 2013, 10:14 AM
10/11/2013

The threat of Marge looms over Sami and E.J.'s party; E.J. helps Chad; Kate, Rafe and Jordan go to E.J. and Sami's engagement party; the party comes to a bloody end.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

Because nothing says "let's celebrate my impending marriage" better than having your frenemy, your ex-husband and his physical therapist at the party!?
Edited by SadieEsperanto, Oct 4 2013, 10:24 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply