Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 7th; *updated 9/30*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 11:06 PM (26,523 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

MissLola
Oct 4 2013, 10:21 AM
A little odd that Rafe,Kate and Jordan are at Ejami's engagement party.
I read SOD and it's by accident. They are out at HTS and decide to grab a drink at the club.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

MissLola
Oh for fuck sakes...Kate is still hanging around Rafe? Get a life woman and move the hell on.

blueskies
Member Avatar

MissLola
yeah...not sure why any of them would go, or even be invited.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Mommy Kate is chaperoning the kiddies first date.

metitle
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 4 2013, 10:31 AM
MissLola
Oh for fuck sakes...Kate is still hanging around Rafe? Get a life woman and move the hell on.
:blulaugh:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Oops....someone beat me to it.
Edited by gailwinters, Oct 4 2013, 11:31 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

But is the party JUST going to be for Ejami, or both Bristen and them? Because the way Kristen worded it, made it sound like a joint party. I want to know which is the case, so that I can correct it if people are mistakenly calling it just an Ejami party.

lysie
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 4 2013, 01:28 PM
But is the party JUST going to be for Ejami, or both Bristen and them? Because the way Kristen worded it, made it sound like a joint party. I want to know which is the case, so that I can correct it if people are mistakenly calling it just an Ejami party.
Every spoiler that has come out about it says that's it ejami's party and nothing has mentioned Bristen.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I find it so strange that she looks like she's dressed for a wedding

S loves EJ

Me too unless itīs a suprise wedding, or are we sure they twitter pics are from the engagment party maybe there will be a wedding soon and the pics are from that event.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

MissLola
Master of the understatement.Who would invite Rafe and what possible reason would there be for Rafe to leave his hospital bed to attend a party celebrating the engagement of Sami,his ex-wife,and EJ,his sworn enemy that he was recently tie jerked.This spoiler ensures I will be watching.I am looking forward to finding out the reason for the invite to and acceptance by Rafe and Kate for that matter.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Oct 4 2013, 10:23 AM
MissLola
I read SOD and it's by accident. They are out at HTS and decide to grab a drink at the club.
Stupid.Why would the club be open to the public during Sami and EJ's engagement party? High powered business woman Sami.EJ DiMera,Chad DiMera,and Sonny Kiriakis can't afford to have the club closed for one night?Give me a break.Why would Rafe and Kate stay once they see there is a party for EJ and Sami? They can't possibly be that desperate for a drink.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Oct 4 2013, 03:55 PM
tomsawyer
MissLola
Stupid.Why would the club be open to the public during Sami and EJ's engagement party? High powered business woman Sami.EJ DiMera,Chad DiMera,and Sonny Kiriakis can't afford to have the club closed for one night?Give me a break.Why would Rafe and Kate stay once they see there is a party for EJ and Sami? They can't possibly be that desperate for a drink.
This is exactly what I was thinking.

For a "high profile engagement party" at a club, of which the half-owner is the brother of both the groom and the person who is arranging it, it would most definitely be closed.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 4 2013, 02:30 PM
Me too unless itīs a suprise wedding, or are we sure they twitter pics are from the engagment party maybe there will be a wedding soon and the pics are from that event.
Because of the dress I thought it might be a surprise wedding. Since I don't think they'll have two such lavish party outifts so close to each other. And at the wedding dress picture there were definitely people dressed for a party, with bling, and such.

Plus there is still the very likely Bristen wedding coming up soonish.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Oct 4 2013, 04:01 PM
BeeBee
Oct 4 2013, 03:55 PM
tomsawyer
MissLola
This is exactly what I was thinking.

For a "high profile engagement party" at a club, of which the half-owner is the brother of both the groom and the person who is arranging it, it would most definitely be closed.
Whenever I've attended private parties, there are no bouncers outside who make you show your invite to get in. At most, there's a sign the says "private event," but people can come and go as they please. I assume Kate, Rafe and Jordan just walked in like a guest would. As to why they don't leave, the article made it sound like the Marge stuff happens soon after they arrive.
Edited by tomsawyer, Oct 4 2013, 04:08 PM.

camera shy

blueskies
Oct 4 2013, 10:36 AM
MissLola
It's because Safe is so not over.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

camera shy
Oct 4 2013, 04:26 PM
blueskies
Oct 4 2013, 10:36 AM
MissLola
It's because Safe is so not over.
Doesn't this time correspond to the time that GG was tweeting about his disatisfaction with the story or the show or something? I tend to think that it's more that the show at the time of the filming of this event, were not so sure that Rafe's future would be with Jordan anymore.....and they decided to include him in this in the event they didn't find a suitable story for him at least he'd be part of the aftermath of this one.....

waterlilly
Member Avatar

But wouldn't Kate know there was a private engagement party for EJ and Sami? Wouldn't Lucas know and tell her? Rafe is now able to walk, so he takes Kate and Jordan out for a drink? Weird.

camera shy

waterlilly
Oct 4 2013, 04:36 PM
But wouldn't Kate know there was a private engagement party for EJ and Sami? Wouldn't Lucas know and tell her? Rafe is now able to walk, so he takes Kate and Jordan out for a drink? Weird.
I'm thinking Rafe will be in a wheelchair and they just happened to stumble in on the party and EJ being EJ invites them to stay to rub winning Sami in his face. And I'm sure we'll get Safe exchanging looks.

nikki_123

I do not understand why Rafe would be at the party .The food sucks in the hospital :shrug:
That was the only fun thing happening in town for the weekend :yawnz:
All the " who's who " of Salem would be in attendance. :sheep:
Isn't he still in the wheelchair ? Also how did Marge get in the party ? I have said this before the security at the Dimera mansion leaves much to be desired. :scared:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply