Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 7th; *updated 9/30*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 11:06 PM (26,524 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

mirabella
Oct 5 2013, 08:34 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 5 2013, 08:06 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 5 2013, 07:28 PM
tomsawyer
Oct 5 2013, 12:19 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepDaily Spoilers week of 10/7
Agreed. Kate can do so much better. :shame: It's time for her to upgrade.
Seeing as Kate has been married to Stefano and fuck buddies with Daniel and EJ over the last few years, I would say Rafe was quite an upgrade; however, it's more than past time for her and that storyline to move on.
I couldn't agree more with every word of your post! Rafe is definitely an upgrade from any of those "men".

I absolutely agree that it is time for Kate to move on. She needs someone else and Rafe needs a younger woman who can give him children.
I just want to see the writers give Kate her personality back. Rafe has managed to suck the life out of her character, and I'm ready for her to move on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Rafe didn't do that, the writers did. There are a thousand stories that could be told with her character, and the other characteres on this show, and this shitfest across the canvas is what the writers came up with.

mollymay

TreasureCove
Oct 5 2013, 09:50 PM
Rafe didn't do that, the writers did. There are a thousand stories that could be told with her character, and the other characteres on this show, and this shitfest across the canvas is what the writers came up with.
Well as Rafe is a product of the writer's imaginations and not a living, breathing being I would say that he did exactly what the writers wanted him too, just like every other character on Days.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 5 2013, 08:06 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
Daytime
Oct 5 2013, 06:56 AM
Daily Spoilers week of 10/7

10/7, Rafe wonders why Kate is spending so much time with him
It's been obvious for awhile they were planning on going this route, but it's still a bummer to see this spoiler. Rate as fuck buddies was fine and even enjoyable. But I hate that they've reduced Kate to a he-gave-me-back-my-soul, hovering, desperate clinger, especially over a character like Rafe.
Seeing as Kate has been married to Stefano and fuck buddies with Daniel and EJ over the last few years, I would say Rafe was quite an upgrade; however, it's more than past time for her and that storyline to move on.
Regardless of how EJ, Stefano & Daniel have treated Kate (and it wasn't great), the fact remains that Rafe should treat her better. She needs to drop him like a bad habit. -_-
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 5 2013, 11:17 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

So, do you suppose when Marlena is attacked that TomSell will bother to even mention John calling or knowing about it? Yea, I doubt it. @ssholes. :flipoff:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
Daytime

It's been obvious for awhile they were planning on going this route, but it's still a bummer to see this spoiler. Rate as fuck buddies was fine and even enjoyable. But I hate that they've reduced Kate to a he-gave-me-back-my-soul, hovering, desperate clinger, especially over a character like Rafe.
Hopefully they don't have her "upgrade" to her emotional and verbally abusive age appropriate peer,Stefano Dimera.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Oct 6 2013, 12:09 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
Daytime

Hopefully they don't have her "upgrade" to her emotional and verbally abusive age appropriate peer,Stefano Dimera.
Umm... or not. :ermm: I was thinking like a Morris Chestnut-looking doctor or CEO, including smooth moves, a gorgeous smile, a kind heart and an interesting personality. She needs a guy who will treat her like a queen but won't let her walk all over him.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 6 2013, 12:22 AM
BeeBee
Oct 6 2013, 12:09 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepDaily Spoilers week of 10/7
Umm... or not. :ermm: I was thinking like a Morris Chestnut-looking doctor or CEO, including smooth moves, a gorgeous smile, a kind heart and an interesting personality. She needs a guy who will treat her like a queen but won't let her walk all over him.
Absolutely agree with the last sentence although I don't think the show will bother doing this for LK.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Oct 3 2013, 06:50 AM
The writers still follows some rules, they wouldnīt let small kids watch a sextape.
Isn't that what days has become?

I m sure there was a time when you could watch days with the kids around

Now it's all bitch slut etc. I wouldn't watch it with my kids in the room nowadays.

S loves EJ

When I said that they wouldnīt let kids watch the sextape I was talking about the kids actors not kids as viewers. I donīt know if they ever made soaps with kids viewers in consideration they are not shows for kids. I was around eleven when I started to watch Dynasty and GH, and there was sex and violance so Iīm not sure if Days is worse now than what those shows was 20 years ago. I donīt think I had a problem watching but some kids are more sensitive than others so I think itīs up to the partens to decided if they should be allowed to watch. I donīt have kids but if I had a daughter aged 11 I probably would let her watch Days younger kids shouldnīt watch though, but I donīt think Days should take them in consideration either since they are not their age targets. I want the show to be able to show adult stuff.

Still there has been a lot of sex and violence this year so Days should write more romance on show, even if Ejami is romance to me.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Oct 5 2013, 11:27 PM
So, do you suppose when Marlena is attacked that TomSell will bother to even mention John calling or knowing about it? Yea, I doubt it. @ssholes. :flipoff:
I'm hoping one day Marlena and Brady atleast talk about John's disappearance, especially after the attack. I would actually be a good scene.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply