Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 7th; *updated 9/30*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 11:06 PM (26,256 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

^^^^ good question.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 25 2013, 10:25 AM
I agree I think Marge will show up with a gun, bug my question is who will take in poor little Timmy??
Brady and Kristen were wanting to adopt a few months ago ...

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

But Kristen won't be here for long.

WillFan
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

* JJ uncovers a family secret
* Jordan has an uncomfortable encounter with Kate
* Kristen plots to get her flash drive back
* Eric is stunned when Daniel hints at who poisoned him.
* Nicole leads Eric down the wrong path

http://rogue-ejami.com/

camera shy

WillFan
Sep 25 2013, 10:41 AM
National Enquirer

I think Nicole's action lead Eric to thinking she was the woman in his dreams.

MissLola
Member Avatar

WillFan
National Enquirer

If Daniel blames Nicole maybe she will finally STFU about Fetch.

lachelle73

Why is Marge still going after Sami, Sami told the truth she was trying to protect Rafe she doesn't belive it, is that was it is. What if Chad is paralyzed or something and Cam takes him to a clinic somewhere and that is how he is written out so that if they want to recast they can later and that way Cam will leave with him also.

Where are the Will and Sonny spoilers?

Romancer66

MissLola
Sep 25 2013, 10:54 AM
WillFan
National Enquirer

If Daniel blames Nicole maybe she will finally STFU about Fetch.
That would be about the only silver lining in the cloud of Nicole taking the fall for Kristen's misdeeds. Friends try to give each other the benefit of the doubt, and if Daniel suspects Nicole, then it doesn't say much for their so-called friendship. It doesn't feel like an equal friendship anyway--more like guilt and idolatry on her part and slightly begrudging tolerance on his.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Sep 25 2013, 09:10 AM
^^ I will deposit 100k into Marge's account when she offs Sami and EJ. Lol
Put me down for another 100,00K! It would be worth it!

am103
Member Avatar

Looking forward to the movement in Eric and Nicole's story. I just hate that so much of it involves Daniel.

The JJ spoiler still sounds promising. I've wanted Days to re-address this particular topic for awhile now, although I'd LOVE for Matt Ashford to be a part of it.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Jordan has an uncomfortable encounter with Kate

I wonder if this means Kate is starting to dig into Jordan's past?

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Sep 25 2013, 04:06 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 25 2013, 03:35 AM
Marge is so annoying, I hope EJ tells her to stop harrassing his fiance, or else she should start to ask her self if she feels safe.
Yes, the women are crazy but who can blame her? She has just lost her husband who she also thought was a man of honor. lol Is it this week who dunnit story begins? In such cases, who gets shot? :)
I actually really like Marge's dilemma in theory, but the actor can be over the top. The character's emotions are understandably strong but the actor's style is a little scenery-chewing-ish.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DesignatedShelley
Sep 25 2013, 12:54 PM
The Scorpion
Sep 25 2013, 04:06 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 25 2013, 03:35 AM
Marge is so annoying, I hope EJ tells her to stop harrassing his fiance, or else she should start to ask her self if she feels safe.
Yes, the women are crazy but who can blame her? She has just lost her husband who she also thought was a man of honor. lol Is it this week who dunnit story begins? In such cases, who gets shot? :)
I actually really like Marge's dilemma in theory, but the actor can be over the top. The character's emotions are understandably strong but the actor's style is a little scenery-chewing-ish.
Yeah, I think Marge was a good idea for a character. It gave the story of Bernardi's shooting more resonance and I get why she was and still is pissed. She knows Ejami has manufactured evidence before, so she probably just assumes all the new stuff about Joe's girlfriend, bank acct, razor, etc. is stuff that they created to make Joe look bad. I think her continued anger toward Ejami makes sense.

But the actress! Oh man, I'm not even that bothered by over-the-top acting (it's a soap after all), but she's just ridiculously annoying.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

So Daniel is just like that going to throw Nicole under the bus? Great, nice going for a woman who not only spent months trying to make up for what she did, but also has been the most vocal Dannifer supporter since Maggie. Yea, nice touch, Dan.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

blueskies
Sep 25 2013, 10:25 AM
I agree I think Marge will show up with a gun, bug my question is who will take in poor little Timmy??
Who cares? :shrug:

I say up the stakes and have him be caught in the "cross fire" of Marge's wrath.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 25 2013, 01:29 PM
So Daniel is just like that going to throw Nicole under the bus? Great, nice going for a woman who not only spent months trying to make up for what she did, but also has been the most vocal Dannifer supporter since Maggie. Yea, nice touch, Dan.

Exactly. There is absolutely no reason for Daniel to suspect Nicole of anything. She has spent the last year trying to change her life and has been the most vocal supporter of Daniel's intruding into Jennifer's life. Yet he's just going to toss her under the bus? What I can't understand is why no one in this town has thought to suspect Kristen. She is the obvious villain. I mean Marlena's son gets sick under mysterious circumstances and not one person looks at Kristen, Marlena's main rival? If Brady would start thinking with his bigger head maybe he'd connect the dots about Kristen being out of town the night Eric got sick.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 25 2013, 11:23 AM
chinkybig
Sep 25 2013, 09:10 AM
^^ I will deposit 100k into Marge's account when she offs Sami and EJ. Lol
Put me down for another 100,00K! It would be worth it!
I'm in! How much more do you think we need? To get rid of those 2 would be worth anything!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 25 2013, 01:37 PM
Yoryla
Sep 25 2013, 01:29 PM

Exactly. There is absolutely no reason for Daniel to suspect Nicole of anything. She has spent the last year trying to change her life and has been the most vocal supporter of Daniel's intruding into Jennifer's life. Yet he's just going to toss her under the bus? What I can't understand is why no one in this town has thought to suspect Kristen. She is the obvious villain. I mean Marlena's son gets sick under mysterious circumstances and not one person looks at Kristen, Marlena's main rival? If Brady would start thinking with his bigger head maybe he'd connect the dots about Kristen being out of town the night Eric got sick.
I don't really blame them for not suspecting Kristen. I mean, for all intents and purposes, apart from picking out the scholarship program kids, Kristen and Eric are still pretty far apart from each other. Besides the Brady connection, they aren't *really* in each other's lives. Also, I don't think anyone could connect any of what is happening to Eric to Marlena. That would be far-fetched for anyone, on the same train of thought they could connect it to Roman, Sami, Carrie, etc. Whereas Nicole is basically the only woman who is in Eric's life constantly. Also most of the town either full out know or at least can see it in her, that she's in love with Eric. So I don't blame them for possibly suspecting Nicole.

What I do have a problem with is the amount of (non-)gratitude Daniel has. It applies to Kristen the same way as Nicole. Both of these women, especially Nicole, have gone out of their way to prop this couple, rooting for them to get back together whenever they were apart, and this has gone on, in Nicole's case, for a year, in Kristen's, over six months. So after all that, all this person can do is throw Nicole under the bus. Also, he has been really rude to Kristen, when he should have no reason to be.

I'm thinking Daniel is actually a woman-hater. He only likes a woman he can use, who can do something for him. He was totally rude to Theresa aswell, he's sniped at Maxine several times, of course Anne, he doesn't like Sami. Besides Jennifer and possibly Abigail I can't think of many women he likes.
Edited by Yoryla, Sep 25 2013, 07:20 PM.

annie21

You raise an interesting point. Come to think of it, Daniel wasn't that nice to Jennifer when he wasn't in a so-called relationship with her (for example, when he came back from his surfing trip or when she was trying to help with his shaky hands.) But somehow the writers want us to find this romantic.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

annie21
Sep 25 2013, 07:30 PM
You raise an interesting point. Come to think of it, Daniel wasn't that nice to Jennifer when he wasn't in a so-called relationship with her (for example, when he came back from his surfing trip or when she was trying to help with his shaky hands.) But somehow the writers want us to find this romantic.

These writers seem to have a skewed version of romantic... I don't find any of their present pairings romantic in the least.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply