Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 7th; *updated 9/30*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 11:06 PM (26,278 Views)
Ophelia
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 25 2013, 07:37 PM
annie21
Sep 25 2013, 07:30 PM
You raise an interesting point. Come to think of it, Daniel wasn't that nice to Jennifer when he wasn't in a so-called relationship with her (for example, when he came back from his surfing trip or when she was trying to help with his shaky hands.) But somehow the writers want us to find this romantic.

These writers seem to have a skewed version of romantic... I don't find any of their present pairings romantic in the least.
Or that being in love with someone means that you're willing to violate them in some way.

Note: I'm specifically talking about the leap from "Nicole loves Eric" to "Nicole loves Eric so much that she tried to poison him."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

MissLola
Sep 25 2013, 08:11 AM
I've said before that this whole story should not have been done without Jack. MA would no doubt put in an Emmy worthy performance. And a scene with him, MBE and CM addressing the issuee could have been gold.
Maybe. But I'm worried about Kayla's level of participation. People go on about Jack because they're disappointed he's not here for this. I don't blame them, but I have my own concerns about Kayla not being "here" for it.

I worry that she will be used briefly to provide angst for the Deveraux family, and then she'll be shoved aside like she always is, as though she's unimportant. This even though the rape happened TO her.

We hear Adrienne will be around, but will Kayla? Once she inadvertently reveals what happens, will that be the extent of her involvement?

I'll resent it if everybody else has their say and she doesn't get to provide any insight once the truth comes out.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("JJ Explodes")
JJ explodes and earns a ticket back to jail as a result; Kristen arranges for Marlena to be attacked by a thief.

am103
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 25 2013, 11:08 PM
Tuesday ("JJ Explodes")
JJ explodes and earns a ticket back to jail as a result; Kristen arranges for Marlena to be attacked by a thief.

JJ's arrests are becoming about as common as Dannifer's break-ups. If it causes more JJ/Jennifer drama, though, I'm all for it.

Sounds like Kristen's getting desperate. Hope this means some good movement in this story!

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Sep 25 2013, 06:43 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 25 2013, 06:23 AM
I know you are not being serious, but Marge is more likely the one who does it, and bloodshed sound that maybe more than one person gets hit.
I think so too. She's a disposable character that can easily fade away into oblivion and we will be spared months and months of an 'investigation' and a 'riveting trial' that we never saw with Sami.
I think that :frustration: Marge is going to show up at the Engagement party because she thinks its a celebration for Sami going free.I think
Marge will be the shooter.I pray EJ is late to the party.Marge hurts
Sami she will feel EJs wrath.

concerned
Member Avatar

Angie79
Tuesday ("JJ Explodes")

Let's hope she gets better help than that sime guy.
You would think Kristen would have learnt by now that things don't go so well for her when she tries to outsource.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Tuesday ("JJ Explodes")
JJ explodes and earns a ticket back to jail as a result;

By explodes I hope they mean he punches the shit out of Doc Douche. After all the times JJ has had to restrain himself while the good doc put his hands on him, a punch to the jaw is the least of what he deserves.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I really hope this means we will be witnessing JJ attack Daniel...I really need to see that grimey fuck's face punched in!

annie21

I don't know. I kind of like the fact that JJ has kept his cool and hasn't responded with physical violence when confronted and roughed up by Daniel. I would hate for that to change.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday ("Eric is Stunned")
Marlena discovers who was behind her attack; Eric is shocked when Daniel gives him clues about who poisoned him.

Keith
Member Avatar

Eric is stunned? Just stunned? Is stunned the only way to describe how...stunned Eric is?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 26 2013, 11:42 PM
Eric is stunned? Just stunned? Is stunned the only way to describe how...stunned Eric is?
Well, they also says he's shocked, so there's that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Angie79
Tuesday ("JJ Explodes")

i hope it's Hope who arrests JJ, cause this week isn't looking all that exciting for me.

all these stories seem to be either moving at a snail's pace, treading water, or repeating themselves. and i wouldn't be surprised if the JJ/secret stuff ended up being a plot point to make JJ re-evaluate his position when it comes to his dad & Fetch.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 26 2013, 11:31 PM
Wednesday ("Eric is Stunned")
Marlena discovers who was behind her attack; Eric is shocked when Daniel gives him clues about who poisoned him.

I hope he says Kristen.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

annie21
Sep 26 2013, 05:14 PM
I don't know. I kind of like the fact that JJ has kept his cool and hasn't responded with physical violence when confronted and roughed up by Daniel. I would hate for that to change.

I agree but I wouldn't blame him for losing it after learning something so traumatic. Especially if his family isn't there to support him after the truth comes out - which wouldn't surprise me.

Romancer66

Supergirlx2
Sep 27 2013, 12:07 AM
Angie79
Tuesday ("JJ Explodes")

i hope it's Hope who arrests JJ, cause this week isn't looking all that exciting for me.

all these stories seem to be either moving at a snail's pace, treading water, or repeating themselves. and i wouldn't be surprised if the JJ/secret stuff ended up being a plot point to make JJ re-evaluate his position when it comes to his dad & Fetch.
Quite a number of viewers have predicted the same, and feel just as cynical about it. I very much doubt this development is intended to do anything more than prop Fetch further.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 26 2013, 11:50 PM
Keith
Well, they also says he's shocked, so there's that.
What about flabbergasted or awe-struck? Any mention of those emotions? Cuz it ain't a party til flabbergasted gets there! :blulaugh:

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2013, 04:58 AM
annie21

I agree but I wouldn't blame him for losing it after learning something so traumatic. Especially if his family isn't there to support him after the truth comes out - which wouldn't surprise me.
I have the sinking feeling that JJ is going to do something like trash a window display of Jack's book. As a heavy-handed symbolic gesture that he's repudiating his father's memory--and eventually opening his heart to the Orange Radiance of Dr. Daniel and Fetch's sacred love. :flipoff: Subtlety, thy name ain't TomSell.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Keith

:D

annie21

Romancer66
Sep 27 2013, 09:18 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 27 2013, 04:58 AM
annie21

I have the sinking feeling that JJ is going to do something like trash a window display of Jack's book. As a heavy-handed symbolic gesture that he's repudiating his father's memory--and eventually opening his heart to the Orange Radiance of Dr. Daniel and Fetch's sacred love. :flipoff: Subtlety, thy name ain't TomSell.
A photo/book display would be too expensive. Maybe they'll have JJ trash all those framed (and photo-shopped) photos of Jack they've been using at various times -- or have him set fire to them in HTS. Same general effect, less cost and bother.

Edited by annie21, Sep 27 2013, 11:58 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply