Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 7th; *updated 9/30*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2013, 11:06 PM (26,662 Views)
Abena
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Sep 30 2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:

Jennifer pushes Daniel away as she tries to get through to JJ.

This is unexpected. How did the writers come up with this plot twist? :shrug:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Abena
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 30 2013, 06:37 PM
Monday October 7:

JJ is devastated when he uncovers a dark family secret.

Tuesday October 8:

In order to get her flash drive back, Kristen arranges for Marlena to be attacked by a thief.

Wednesday October 9:

Jordan has a scratchy encounter with Kate – and later also exchanges words with Sami.

Thursday October 10:

EJ and Sami attend their engagement party, unaware Marge’s actions could impact their happiness.

Friday October 11:

EJ comes to Chad’s rescue when Cameron hits upon the truth.

The party turns into a nightmare as it comes to a bloody end.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
I'm here for Ejami party ending in s disaster! :rockon: It wouldn't be Ejami if it went off swimmingly :whistling: :laugh:

I just hope it's not Ej who get shot......I think the poor guy has seen too may bullets in his life :wink:

And I hope Jack/Karla's past is not used to prop Dannifer :angry: :yuk:

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 27 2013, 11:46 PM
Thursday
Nicole is a bad influence on Eric.

:headbang: Oh god make it stop! I am SO over this story! If he isn't getting nekkid (real or HIS fantasy) I'm not interested! :headbang:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

DJsMommy, *love* your banner!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

So Cameron learns the truth about Chad on friday.... Ahh so exciting!! Casey's last airdate is october 30th... can't believe it's almost over... :(

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Abena
Sep 30 2013, 11:41 PM
I just hope it's not Ej who get shot......I think the poor guy has seen too may bullets in his life :wink:
Karma's a bitch :blulaugh:

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 30 2013, 02:05 PM
oh lord, which child's gonna have the key piece of evidence this time?
Allie. Allie. Please lord let it be allow.

concerned
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Sep 30 2013, 03:00 PM
camera shy
Sep 30 2013, 11:49 AM
Didn't take long for Sami to make it to Rafe and Jordan's orbit.
Yes, I've been expecting her. Wonder what took her so long?

I wonder if Marge does shoot a gun aimed at EJ (? or Sami?) and hits (hate to say it) Allie?? THAT would be MAJOR. Sweet Lucas would go wild! Bry keeps promising a story for him is coming, so why not this one? He would really be out for blood from Marge and Sami for having Allie in that house to begin with. Oh what drama--and the best part being, it involves LUCAS!!

I want Allie to not be badly injured, but the aftermath would be the big story!
Well we've already killed off one kid to make them work might as well get rid of another.
Although knowing Sami's penchant for grief sex maybe the outcome would be different.

All of Nicole's current storyline could easily have accommodated small baby. No reason for him to have died.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

They really should not have killed Nicole's last baby. It has done nothing for her story wise.

concerned
Member Avatar

Nicole working together with Eric to keep the baby a secret whilst they slowly reignited their feelings for each other would have been so so much better.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

concerned
Oct 1 2013, 04:29 PM
Nicole working together with Eric to keep the baby a secret whilst they slowly reignited their feelings for each other would have been so so much better.
Or the mega storyline I was hoping for, that, had ED stayed, Kristen and Brady would have adopted a "black market baby", arranged by Stefano, only to later have it be found out that it was the thought to be dead baby EJole. Stefano paid the doctor who changed midway on his payroll and in addition he had been blackmailing Cameron about it. Stefano didn't want for Nicole to have any permanent ties to the DiMera family and felt she was not fit to be the mother of his grandchild, also at the time EJ didn't want anything to do with Stefano, but he wasn't going to let another grandchild pass him by. And this way by implementing the child with Kristen he would still have had him as a grandchild. Also, making Kristen's biggest wish come true. Wouldn't have been long though until everyone strated to slowly find out, Kristen at first of course, and of course never giving him up, then other until finally Nicole. That also would have provided for such a long, and bitter enemyship between Kristen and Nicole. Of course, all this time EJ and Sami had been together and married and in love, and so Sami could be one of the firsts to find out after Kristen, and she would be forced to keep it a secret so her own marriage wouldn't be in jeopardy. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
Edited by Yoryla, Oct 1 2013, 05:40 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Except for that last part, I agree with you.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 30 2013, 06:22 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 30 2013, 06:09 PM
lysie
Sep 30 2013, 05:56 PM
Yoryla
Sep 30 2013, 05:28 PM
Has anyone heard more about the supposed lovelife Hope is meant to have in a few months? I ran into information on Twitter that said an apparently insider had spoken to Kristian and Greg Meng at an occasion, probably for the booklaunch, and they said and/or hinted at Rafe and Hope happening, and Jordan moving onto some other storyline.
It wasn't an insider and they talked about it in last week's tweets thread.
Also, hasn't Kristian shoot down the speculation that Hope/Rafe was happening??
Yes, but there's a reason many of us don't trust her tweets, lol.
Do we trust what she says in person anymore than in tweets?? :shrug: Just asking.

zach1

Is the Rafe EJ and Sami Triangle over. I like ejami together. Their chemistry is good

Yoryla
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Oct 1 2013, 06:53 PM
Except for that last part, I agree with you.
Thanks, it is up for modification if you want to alter it or continue! :D

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

Supergirlx2
Sep 30 2013, 04:36 PM
lysie
Sep 30 2013, 10:31 AM
The flash-drive falls into the hands of someone unexpected.
:pray: Ciara! ;)
I hope it's Ciara as well! B-)

concerned
Member Avatar

zach1
Oct 2 2013, 01:54 AM
Is the Rafe EJ and Sami Triangle over. I like ejami together. Their chemistry is good
I hope so the only thing worse than ejami is safe.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

concerned
Oct 1 2013, 03:51 PM
blueskies
Sep 30 2013, 02:05 PM
oh lord, which child's gonna have the key piece of evidence this time?
Allie. Allie. Please lord let it be allow.
Johnny probably. He stole the picture from Ciara so he will probably find the flash drive too.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Abena
Sep 30 2013, 11:41 PM
WillFan
Sep 30 2013, 06:37 PM
Monday October 7:

JJ is devastated when he uncovers a dark family secret.

Tuesday October 8:

In order to get her flash drive back, Kristen arranges for Marlena to be attacked by a thief.

Wednesday October 9:

Jordan has a scratchy encounter with Kate – and later also exchanges words with Sami.

Thursday October 10:

EJ and Sami attend their engagement party, unaware Marge’s actions could impact their happiness.

Friday October 11:

EJ comes to Chad’s rescue when Cameron hits upon the truth.

The party turns into a nightmare as it comes to a bloody end.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
I'm here for Ejami party ending in s disaster! :rockon: It wouldn't be Ejami if it went off swimmingly :whistling: :laugh:

And I hope Jack/Karla's past is not used to prop Dannifer :angry: :yuk:
Chad will get shot probably. Since Casey D's last airdate is the end of October.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 1 2013, 08:27 PM
lysie
Sep 30 2013, 06:22 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 30 2013, 06:09 PM
lysie
Sep 30 2013, 05:56 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Also, hasn't Kristian shoot down the speculation that Hope/Rafe was happening??
Yes, but there's a reason many of us don't trust her tweets, lol.
Do we trust what she says in person anymore than in tweets?? :shrug: Just asking.
Not sure, but according to those that were there, Greg Meng was involved in the conversation too.

I guess we'll just have to wait & see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply