Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, Sept. 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 25 2013, 12:32 AM (5,489 Views)
Keith
Member Avatar

Can I say how much I love that Sonny was on without Will today? Individuals are nice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 25 2013, 12:51 PM
JJ should contact Melanie pronto and get her to cover for him. From one baddie to the next.

No one ever figures things out quickly on this show. Why can't Daniel think he might have broken the picture frame himself accidentally? HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE SALEM BRAIN.
Everybody is smart today... Cam is skeptical of Chad... Chad figured out EJ is doing Stefano's bidding b/c he freed Sami... Dan knew it was JJ. Thank goodness Brady will be on again soon to balance it all out.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Sep 25 2013, 12:35 PM
Seriously Chloe? I can't believe they brought NB back just to prop Fetch. Next MA will come back as Jack's ghost to tell Jen to move on with Dan.
:whack: Don't give them any ideas

Keith
Member Avatar

Thank Kayla for trying to reign in Dr. Davis. He's crossing all kinds of lines, even if he's supposed to be a hero to Chad's villain.

Keith
Member Avatar

But Jennifer you ARE never working.

Keith
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 25 2013, 12:55 PM
Keith
Sep 25 2013, 12:51 PM
JJ should contact Melanie pronto and get her to cover for him. From one baddie to the next.

No one ever figures things out quickly on this show. Why can't Daniel think he might have broken the picture frame himself accidentally? HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE SALEM BRAIN.
Everybody is smart today... Cam is skeptical of Chad... Chad figured out EJ is doing Stefano's bidding b/c he freed Sami... Dan knew it was JJ. Thank goodness Brady will be on again soon to balance it all out.
I know! Who is writing this show today??

Keith
Member Avatar

I HATE how this show keeps ending. It feels like the show just hits pause instead of ENDING a show.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Lexie was such a slut...but I loved the bitch and miss her terribly.

She DID love Abe...she just couldn't resist the young cock (Jonah, Brandon, Tek ect)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I have decided I will only watch DAYS now at night, after a bottle of wine...I finished the rest of yesterdays show last night with my girl after a bottle of wine and wow...totally different show ;)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
Seriously Chloe? I can't believe they brought NB back just to prop Fetch. Next MA will come back as Jack's ghost to tell Jen to move on with Dan.
LOL. Jack's book is probably going to be about how appreciative he was that his wife found someone amazing to love and take care of her while he was in Afghanistan.

Keith
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 25 2013, 01:00 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
LOL. Jack's book is probably going to be about how appreciative he was that his wife found someone amazing to love and take care of her while he was in Afghanistan.
At least if you give TPTB ideas, it will take forever to air.

Keith
Member Avatar

I even enjoyed Winston today.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 25 2013, 01:01 PM
I even enjoyed Winston today.
I did too. Maybe it's feeling some 80s nostalgia, but I love the idea of the Brady siblings uniting with their mom to give some tough love to Kim's kid.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Can someone put a muzzle on Theresa please? Uggh and did she really think insulting, blaming JJ is going to get him to help her?! What an idiot.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 25 2013, 12:32 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Hated Tek!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 25 2013, 12:01 PM
My God Nadia Bjorlin Is Freaking Gorgeous
She is. Too bad she can't act. :shrug:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

When Stefano told Elvis that eventually he always gets what he wants, Elvis should have said, "Fatha you never got Marlener."

Keith
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Sep 25 2013, 01:25 PM
When Stefano told Elvis that eventually he always gets what he wants, Elvis should have said, "Fatha you never got Marlener."
Yeah but Neither does John anymore.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

I really wished that we got at least one scene with Sonny and Jack when he was on. I hope someone puts up today's Sonny scenes on youtube.
Youtube has been terminating channels like crazy lately. Maybe if this damn show wasn't such coma or rage inducing most of the time, people would make more effort to watch it on their nice TV screens or DVR it. :eyeroll: I couldn't even be bother to watch it on youtube these past couple of weeks. That will continue except when I want to check out a scene or two.

am103
Member Avatar

Wow, everybody looks awesome today! Particularly Chloe, Kayla, and Jennifer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply