Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, Sept. 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 25 2013, 12:32 AM (5,238 Views)
Kriss4

For me, his character was done in when he wouldn't forgive Chloe for her indiscretion with Philip. It was the result of a misunderstanding engineered by Vivian, and it was NEVER about Chloe not loving Daniel. Considering how Daniel and Chloe got together in the first place (after she cheated on Lucas with Daniel), you would think Daniel might've been a little more understanding. But no. He wasn't going to do that, was he? He cut her off, and within days, he was all interested in Nicole. Then Jennifer. Then Nicole.

So I don't buy his attachment to Jennifer. I don't believe he loves her. I don't think he loves anyone except Parker, really. He may care about Jennifer, but his "care" is dependent on conditions. It's really been all about him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 25 2013, 09:05 PM
I will say that my favorite version of EJ was when he found John in the Mansion Frankenstein style and turned on Stefano. EJ and Stefano are far more interesting as adversaries, IMO. That said, forcing EJ under his roof is such an old-school Stefano move. His first fake will, anyone? It won't play nearly as interesting, but its a nice throw back.
I loved when EJ found out :flipoff: Stefeno was keeping John Black
in the Basement.EJ turned Stefeno in.Stefeno went to Prison
and Marlena got in Stefeno jail cell and shot that poison in him.
Oh boy those were the days.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 25 2013, 12:26 PM
Keith
Sep 25 2013, 12:21 PM
The way Joe is playing Stefano now is my everything.
I really like this new Ejefano dynamic. Both JM and JS are doing well with conveying Stefano's amusement/mistrust with EJ, and EJ's anger/depressed obedience toward Stefano.
I love the name Ejfefeno for the EJ/Stefeno dynamic.

Sweet and Salty

trojangal
Sep 25 2013, 04:00 PM
I saw Chloe 's
return as a way
1. to prop Fetch lol no surprise there
2. as a way to wrap up the Danloe saga, they have both moved on

:shame:

Sweet and Salty

waterlilly
Sep 25 2013, 05:31 PM
Four pages. This makes me sad. :(
I think we're all just tired of repeating ourselves. Nothing new to add. It is indeed sad.

Sweet and Salty

Ana75
Sep 25 2013, 09:25 PM
Don't like hardly anything that comes out of Dan's mouth but I did like him say It's not goodbye but see you soon to Chloe. Just for me if there is a next time that it's finally for Broe!

But damn Nadia is still drop dead gorgeous!
Pretty, but really? Those tight dresses to play with her little boy in? I know there are some women like that, but heck, my boys would be embarrassed by MUCH MUCH less. Parker's too little yet, but that's crazy! And did ya see the heels?! Parker's gotta be a handful! Can't see her running after him in those heels!

Sweet and Salty

Kriss4
Sep 25 2013, 10:34 PM
am103
Sep 25 2013, 10:25 PM
Sweet and Salty
Sep 25 2013, 10:21 PM
Not three minutes into the show and I hear the name Jennifer. "Jennifer is our Lives" is what I'm beginning to think the show is becoming. Sami who?
I'm completely okay with Jennifer getting tons of screen-time as long as she stays away from Daniel. Her scenes with everybody else are great, in my opinion. Daniel sucks the life out of her.
This!

Jennifer's good in scenes with other characters. As soon as she and Daniel are together...as soon as he is the main topic of conversation for her with others...there's no life there somehow. No sparkle. Nothing appealing. But in scenes with JJ, or Hope, or Kayla, or Anne...even Theresa? She does well.

But then, they're all WITH Missy...responding. I don't sense anything between Missy and Shawn, really. I'm not saying they don't get along, or they don't like each other as people, but as acting partners, they don't respond to each other somehow. Every line, every expression...it's all by rote. There's no enthusiasm there...no enjoyment in their scenes. No sense that they're having fun, or putting something extra with each other that they don't add with others.

They really need to split that pair up. I don't see why they haven't yet.

Me too. It's just the first three mins and its "Jennifer" and followed by "Daniel". And by Chloe. Doesn't Daniel himself get sick of it. Then there's followed up by his...look. If It was any other normal man he'd be saying, :shrug: "Shut the :censored: up and let ME live MY life! Does MY life keep you up all night?! If so...WHY?! Will the world stop turning if Jen and I don't get back together?!"

I REaLLY enjoy the Jen/JJ storyline, and JJ going after Dan. I liked the ending. Dan manhandling JJ again! But we all know where it's going! :tumbleweed:

Sweet and Salty

Fantastic66
Sep 25 2013, 11:24 PM
bellajewel
Sep 25 2013, 07:23 PM
Watching today's epi on soapnet...

Stephano is quite a piece of work. EJ didn't know what the hell he was doing. Now he's humbled and humiliated.

Just when I started enjoying Chabby, Chad messes it up by playing games. He doesn't deserve Abi.

EJ is just playing along with :flipoff: Stefeno for now.
I HOPE so!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Wow! The writing for this episode was exceptionally clunky. Some of the phrasing of sentences was very awkward as were some of the ridiculous exchanges going on. It was in almost every scene, too. Chloe pimping Dannifer and Sonny lamenting his home life to EJ were the biggest offenders to me.

The Anne scenes were a complete waste of her character.

I do fully approve of the sexual objectification of JJ and Chad so at least this episode got something right.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: JJ is sleeping on the couch at Dan's dreaming about Dan confronting him about his presence there. He checks the time and yells to Bev and Rory that they have to get out of here ... now.

Dan asks Parker if he had fun with Mommy. Chloe tells him he didn't have to change his plans just to check up on them. Dan isn't doing that. Chloe guesses that he wasn't in such a big hurry to get back to Salem after all. I know why. Did you really think I wouldn't find out about you and Jennifer?

Kayla comes over carrying a big box of baked goods. I come bearing weapons. Jen - Enough for 10 people. Kayla - I know how much Abigail loves them and ... Jen - You were hoping that JJ was going to come home last night. So was I. I couldn't even sleep; I just sat up all night waiting for a knock on the door. Waiting for a call or a text and I keep wondering if he can make it on his own for one night ... maybe he's never coming home.

Theresa barges into Jen's office. Of course the bitch isn't here. She starts going through her desk.

Cam comes into the club and asks Sonny if Chad is here. Sonny - No, we switched our shifts. Cam - Can you tell him I was looking for him. Sonny - Will do, as long as you don't beat the crap out of him. Cam - Why would you say that? Sonny - Maybe because he kind of stole your girl.

Shirtless Chad opens his door to Abigail who is bearing coffee. This doesn't look like a guy who's excited to be taking me on a motorcycle tour of Salem. Chad - OMG, I was supposed to meet you at the garage. I'm so sorry. I worked late last night. Abby - That's okay. I think I know a way you can make it up to me. Chad - Skydiving? Bungee jumping? Abby - Maybe, but not right now. They kiss.

Stefano is sitting on a bench in the park. He looks up. Ah Elvis, where is your fiancée? EJ - She took the children out of school this morning so they could spend some time together. Stefano - How domestic of her. EJ - Thank you for agreeing to meet me. Stefano - I didn't want to ruin your post-prison get together but let me guess something ... you have not yet told her about our agreement. EJ grovels - I just want to give Samantha a little more time just so she can enjoy ... Stefano - Yes, before you destroy her bliss by bringing up the matter of her new roommate and her new employer and her new head of household. EJ - Thank you Father for giving us this time. Stefano - I am a patient man as you know but sooner or later anything that I want is going to be mine.

Jen - JJ came by yesterday to pick up some clothes. I made him give me the house key. Kayla - You did the right thing. Jen - Then why do I feel so guilty. Kayla - There's a reason they call it tough love although I think it's tougher on us. What about Abigail? Has she talked to him? Jen - No, he won't take her calls. And now I second guess myself with letting Justin help him. He's still facing charges but he was released, no bail. Kayla - There's no way you could have predicted this. Jen - I'm not so sure about that. Look at Kim and Shane. They did everything to give Theresa a fresh start and we all know how that turned out. Kayla - About Theresa ... Jen - What now?

Theresa has something in her hand which she quickly hides behind her back when Roman comes in. Theresa - Hey Uncle Roman. It's so great that Sami got acquitted on all the charges, right? Roman - Yes it is. Theresa - If you're here to see Jennifer, she's out. Roman - I'm here to see you. Theresa - I guess you want to give me a lecture too. Roman - No, I don't. Theresa - I know I made a mistake but I just need one more chance and then I'll do better, I swear. I just ... look if you don't give it to me, nobody will.

Chloe - Every time I mentioned Jennifer's name you would just change the subject so after you left I called Anne. Dan - Anne Millbauer? Chloe - Yeah, we are friends. Dan - No, you're not. You were just digging up dirt. You have not changed at all. Chloe - No, that's not true. I have changed. I know you don't love me but I love you enough to want you to be happy. Listen, I had two amazing accomplices. One beautiful little child and a few other assets and if we couldn't come between you and Jennifer I can't believe you're letting some bratty juvenile delinquent do what us pros could not accomplish. Seriously! It's really a shame.

JJ - We've got to get out of here before Daniel comes home and we have to leave the place exactly the way we found it. He opens the drawer and stares at the broken glass on the photo and recalls intentionally breaking it. There's a knock on the door. JJ - Shh!

Segment 2: EJ - I plan on taking Samantha and the children away tonight so I'll tell them then. Stefano - You have a wonderful time. EJ - I don't want her to hear about this from anyone else. I will tell her. I'm sure she'll understand the situation. She's going to ... Stefano - Hate it as you do. EJ - I promised you that I would bring Samantha and the children back under one roof and I will work with you again and you will have my undying loyalty. Like you, I'm a man of my word. EJ starts to leave. Stefano - One moment Elvis please. There is one little thing that you could do for me being the loyal son that you are.

Cam - Abigail and I didn't work out; things happen. Sonny - It's just that you and Chad are friends. So doesn't it bug you that he and Abigail did work out. Cam - We're all friends, aren't we? I would never want that to change.

Chad and Abby are naked in bed. She hands him the coffee she brought to wake him up. Chad doesn't think he needs it after ... they kiss. He asks what she was doing last night. He was hoping to see her at the club. Abby - I was with my Mom trying to track down JJ. Chad - Any luck? Abby - No. Part of me kind of hopes he did sleep on the street so he'd start realising how good he has it at home. Chad - I'm sure he knows and I hope you know that I'm always here for you ... whatever I can do to help you. Abby - I do know that. Thank you. It means so much to me. They kiss.

Kayla - I want you to know my family is united on this. Theresa is not getting a free ride. She's not hiding out at the pub with her grandmother. I just feel like I owe you an apology. I knew that asking you to let Theresa be your assistant was a huge favour but I didn't realize how huge a favour it was going to be or what a giant mistake it was going to be.

Theresa - Look at how things turned out for Sami. Nobody thought she was going to wind up with 4 great kids, a job, a mansion. You never gave up on her. I just need one person to believe in me. Roman - Oh come on Theresa. I know you've made this pitch to every Brady in town. I also know that you've heard what I'm about to say. Theresa protests. Roman - Just listen. Your dad's in law enforcement, your mom's a counsellor. So when Shane and Kim told us this was your last chance they weren't kidding. Theresa - I know they weren't. Roman - You violated the conditions of your probation. Now you've got to go back home and face the consequences. Theresa - But ... Roman - No buts. You're booked on a flight tonight back to L.A. He holds up the ticket.

Someone calls out - Dr. Jonas, are you back from your trip? It's Lou, your super. Your neighbour said you were out but they heard water running. JJ turns the picture upside down and covers it with some papers. The super continues ... Off and on all night. Whoever's in there open up right now or I'm calling the cops.

Segment 3: Dan - Did Parker take his vitamins this morning? Chloe - Yes he did. So are you going to address what I asked you or are you just going to continue to ignore me. Dan - I'm not going to get into it with you. Chloe - So what am I supposed to do? Just send my son back into the land of on again, off again, in again, out again. Jennifer's son is into drugs. He vandalised your car. Dan - That wasn't proven. Chloe - So now you're defending him. What if he ever did anything to ... Dan - You do not have to worry about Parker. I'm going to do what's best for him because my two children are the most important people in my life. Chloe - I know. Dan - I made it very clear to our son that he has one mom and that's you. That's the one thing that we will always agree on ... that we both love him very much. Chloe - Of course. Dan - After everything we've been through do you really think that it took me a lot to let him stay with you last night. Chloe - Yes. Dan - Actually it didn't. I trust you to do what's best for our son just like you need to trust me right now.

Jen - Kayla you did exactly what I would have done for my nephew and then you just hope for the best. Kayla - Yeah, but given Theresa's history, I should have expected the worst. When she was 5 yrs. old she would make herself cry and get her brother in trouble. Jen - Well maybe when Theresa gets to L.A. she can sign up for a drama class and find her true calling. Kayla - I don't think that's going to happen. I didn't want to advertise this but working at University Hospital was the deal she made with the judge in L.A. Jen - And now that she doesn't have the job ... Kayla - She's going to have to go to jail which is why I'm sure that's why she's so desperate to stay here in Salem no matter how she feels about it here. I feel that I did her a big disservice by protecting her and to you. Jen - No. JJ and Theresa are not the only ones who have to live with the consequences of their actions. Unfortunately, so do we.

Stefano - I want to see the entire family living in the mansion when I get back. EJ - I understand that. Stefano - Including your brother. EJ - Chad. I already asked him more than once. Stefano - I know but you're just going to have to try a little harder because he looks up to you more than anyone else. EJ - Okay, I'll do my best. Stefano - I'm sure you will. He hands EJ the rose he was holding. Have a nice trip. I'll see you soon.

Chad - How's your Mom doing. That's a dumb question, I'm sorry. Abby - I'm lucky because I have you but she's got ... Chad - You and she's lucky too. Abby - I hate feeling like I'm keeping this from her. Chad - You haven't told her about us. Abby - It's not like I'm hiding it. It didn't really feel like the right time to say hey, Mom, want to hear about my great news. Chad gets it. Chad gets a text. Damn. I brought last night's timesheets home and now Sonny needs them. Abby - I can drop them off for you. Chad - You don't have to do that. Abby - Seriously I'm going to be running errands and I'll be going by the club anyway. That way you will have time to relax, take a shower. Chad - Is that a hint? Abby - I don't hint. I'm brutally honest and direct; just like someone else I know. So are you free for lunch? Chad - I'm always free for you. They kiss.

Kayla stands in the doorway of Jen's office as Theresa protests. If I got to L.A. I'm just going to die there. Roman sees Kayla. All the arrangements were made. Theresa's flying back to L.A. tonight. You've got time to say your goodbyes if you want to do that. I'll pick you up at 8 o'clock sharp. He leaves. Theresa - Aunt Kayla, when Stephanie helped her friend hack into the hospital computers you didn't pack her off to jail. You made sure to give her one more chance. Kayla - And I made sure that I gave you another chance but you didn't take it. Theresa - It's not too late. Kayla - I'm sorry, it is.

The super keeps knocking. Did you hear me in there? Open up. JJ tiptoes over to Bev and whispers something in her ear. Super - You don't have all day. JJ grabs the towel Rory was using to dry his hair and gives it to Bev who wraps it around her hair. Bev calls out - I'm sorry, I'll be right there. JJ and Rory hide while she opens the door. Hey sorry, I didn't hear you. I was in the shower. Super - Who are you? Bev - I'm Dr. Jonas's daughter, Melanie.

Segment 4: Super - The doctor mentioned he had a daughter in Europe. Bev - Right. Well that's where I was 'til now. Super - I'm new here so I'm just getting to know all the residents. I'm Lou. Bev shakes his hand. Hey Lou. Great to meet you although I'll be gone before you know it. I just came for a short visit. Lou - Your father's not here. Bev - Yeah. I wanted to surprise him. I guess I should have called first, right? Lou - How did you get in because I have the spare key. JJ tiptoes over and hands her the key he stole from Jen. Bev holds it up. I have one too. Lou - That's a relief because the neighbour thought someone had broken in. Bev - Oh sorry. Next time I come I'll be sure to let you know. Lou - You have a nice visit Melanie, was it? Bev - Yeah. I will do that. You have a great day as well. She closes the door. Bev goes to JJ - How did I not know that you're a friggin' genius. She kisses him.

Chloe - I do trust you Daniel but I just have to say that if I can't have you, you better end up with someone pretty terrific. And maybe that's not Jennifer but I hope it will be. Dan - Thank you. Same back at you. Chloe - I really don't think Jennifer's my type. Dan laughs - Not so much. Chloe - Seriously, thank you for driving this whole way so I could see Parker. I wish it was longer you know. It's so hard to say goodbye. Dan - It's not goodbye just see you soon.

Jen is sitting in Gran's armchair looking at a hand-drawn birthday card. Cue f/b of a young JJ giving her the card. She cries.

EJ comes into the club and finds Sonny reading something. What's so riveting? Sonny - It's the promo for my Uncle Jack's book. It comes out next month. EJ - Oh yes, I heard. Can't wait. Sonny - Do you want me to get you a table or sit at the bar. EJ - Neither. I'm looking for Chad. Sonny - He's a popular guy today. He worked late so I let him sleep in and took his shift. EJ - I'll see if I can catch him at his place. Sonny - Before you go I want to tell you that I'm sorry. EJ - For what? Sonny - Between my mom going to the prosecutor with the evidence and me having to testify ... you'd think with me being a lawyer's kid I wouldn't have messed things up so much. EJ - You were being honest and it was the truth that got Samantha exonerated. Oh and thank you and William for allowing her to spend the morning with Arianna. That's the best homecoming gift you could have given her. Sonny - As long as we get her back. EJ - Oh you'll get her back toting toys you can not fit into your apt. ... you'll get her back. Sonny - Our apt. has been feeling crowded lately. EJ - Is there a problem?

Abby - Well I better get going if I'm going to get anything done today but I will text you about lunch. They kiss in the doorway then she leaves. There's a knock on the door. Chad sees one of Abby's earrings on the bed. He picks it up and opens the door. You lost this ... it's Cam.

Segment 5: Chad - What do you want? Cam - I'm not going to take up much of your time. I've been researching some experimental protocols for your type of tumour. One of the studies is done in New York, the other in Seattle and I think you would qualify for them. Chad - That's great. Ship me off to the other side of the country and pump me full of drugs with nasty side effects. Cam - Do you want to live or not? Chad - I do and I have everything to live for but I'm not going through hell now for a few extra weeks in the end. Cam - But you don't know anything about these treatments. Chad - I know that I trust my doctor more than an intern with ulterior motives. Cam - Excuse me. Chad - My neurologist says that the polyseephin has real promise and it has the least side effects of anything he can offer me. Cam - That's great but I didn't know anyone in Salem was practicing that protocol. Chad - I didn't say my doctor was in Salem. Chad - Okay, where is your doctor?

Sonny - It's all good. It's just that every day is a surprise. EJ - I'm sure. Welcome to life with a newborn. Sonny - Still less exciting then your house I bet. EJ - You have a point there. Abby comes in and greets them both. Hey EJ, congratulations on Sami's great news. EJ - Thank you. Sydney keeps asking when you're going to babysit again. Abby - Seriously, any time. That little girl is such a sweetheart. EJ - See you both later. He leaves. Abby hands over an envelope to Sonny. Timesheets from Chad. EJ listens from the doorway as Abby says she saw him this morning. Sonny - Are you trying the mono earring trend 'cause it's so 2011. I can help you look for it if you want. Abby - No, it's fine. I think I know where I left it.

Chad - You want to know who my doctor is so you can blab it to Kayla. Cam - I would not do that. Chad - Just be honest. You want me out of town so you can get back with Abigail. You took yourself out of the picture. Cam - Why don't you be honest? How come you haven't told her you're sick. She would want to know that and she deserves to know that. Chad - Why should I worry her? I'm fine and we're going to be together for a very long time. Cam - Well I hope you're right. He leaves. Chad smirks - You can count on it.

JJ, Rory and Bev are in the park. Rory - Can you pretend to be my mom the next time my chem teacher calls home. Bev - I think that might be a stretch. JJ - Guys, I remember my mom talking about how the new super handled a lot of the buildings. You don't think he's going to be running into Dr. Dan any time soon, do you? Rory - Probably not if he's busy enough. Bev - And if he does he'll think some girl was at his apt. not you. JJ gets a call from Theresa. Let me catch up with you guys in a few. They leave. JJ - Theresa, what's up? Theresa - Your mother who lives to torture me just fired my ass and now I have to leave Salem.

Jen is working on her laptop when there's a knock on her. It's Anne. Anne - Hello Jennifer. Bad time?

Dan and Parker arrive home. Parker wants to play his game. Dan always puts it in this toy box ... he finds it on top of the table. Here it is. Maybe I don't put it in there. Dan gets a call from Lou. Hey, what's up? Melanie's here? Did she say where she was going? No, thank you for giving me a heads up. I appreciate it. I guess I'll call her. Yeah, thank you. Dan notices Parker's game isn't working right. I'll get you a new game card. He looks in a drawer and ends up finding the broken glass on the photo of him and Jen.

Segment 6: EJ is just about to knock as Chad opens the door to leave. Chad - Congrats on Sami's good news. EJ - Thank you. I hear you have some good news of your own. I bumped into Abigail down at the club a few minutes. She seemed radiant. Chad is holding a gift wrapped box. Yeah, we kind of took the plunge. EJ - So how about taking that other plunge we talked about. Chad - What are you talking about? EJ - I want you to move back into the mansion with the rest of the family.

JJ - I'm sorry but why are you calling me? Theresa - Because this is all your fault. Theresa - Your mother thinks I'm some kind of cradle robber because we hung out for like 2 secs. So you owe it to me to help me you little creep. JJ - Okay, how am I supposed to help you. Theresa - Suck it up, go to her and tell her that she needs to hire me back. JJ - I don't understand because your Aunt Kayla's the boss and she made my mom hire you. What did you do? Kill someone? Theresa - You sound just like her. Look, I broke the rules okay, something you wouldn't know anything about. JJ - So how is it my fault that you screwed up? Theresa - Look, I don't have time for this JJ. You have to help me. JJ - Actually, no I don't.

Cam walks up to Kayla near the nurses station. He has a question for her. I was wondering if you heard anything about a local clinical trial for the drug polyseephin. Kayla - No. Wait a second, is this about Chad?

Chad - I know it's taken me a long time to give you an answer and when Father moved out I was ready to move in. Then all that stuff happened with the video and the trial ... what are you doing? EJ - I understand it's all a little awkward but I think it's time we put it behind us. Chad - I'm relieved to hear you say that. EJ - Good. Father would also appreciate it if we could put what happened with him behind us. Chad - I'm sorry? EJ - He's moving back in the mansion. Chad laughs. I'd like to see that happen. EJ - No, he is moving back into the mansion. I would appreciate it if we could keep this between ourselves for the moment but I wanted to give you a heads up before you gave me an answer. Chad - Then you already know what my answer is. EJ - It would mean a lot to me if we could get the whole family together under one roof. Chad - He told you to ask me and you agreed because ... I heard on the news that the police found Bernardi's weapon. Stefano had something to do with this, didn't he? He helped you get Sami out of jail now you have to help him, right? EJ - Chad, help me please. Chad - I'd do just about anything for you but I can not move back in with Stefano, I'm sorry. EJ - Come on. Look at this place. Your closet in the mansion is bigger than this entire place. You're living in bloody hovel. He picks up some papers. Chad - Give me those. I said give them to me!

JJ - Theresa, I'm not even talking to my mom. Theresa yells - Well fix it. I tried to help you. I tried to talk to her for you. JJ - You did what! I don't need your help. Why don't you go to hell. Theresa - You go to hell you little loser creep. She hangs up on him. Idiot! You know what, even if he did lift a finger for me it wouldn't do me any good. When am I going to learn. Nobody's going to help me but me.

Jen - Yes, this is a very bad time. Anne pushes her way in. I think you can probably spare just a few minutes. Jen - Why are you at my house? And why couldn't whatever it is you have wait until I got to my office. Anne - Because you are never in your office. But worry not, you need only to lift one finger to sign this HR form here and then your erstwhile assistant will be permanently terminated and you can get back to whatever personal drama du jour you're in right now.

Lou is at Dan's. She said she wanted to surprise you so maybe that's why she didn't leave a note or anything. Dan - Maybe. What did she look like? Lou - Well she's pretty. She had a towel on her head but I could tell her hair was dark. Dan - Thank you. I guess that helps. I appreciate you coming by. Lou leaves. Dan tries calling Mel - Come on pick up. He looks at the photo again and mutters JJ.

Segment 7: Cam - Chad had mentioned to me that he was undergoing the treatment and ... Kayla - Why does it matter? Cam - Because he's my friend and I discovered it ... Kayla - Or maybe you're upset that he hasn't told Abigail about his illness. Cam - Okay, I hope for his sake and hers that he's undergoing the best treatment available. Kayla - We all do. That's why you referred him to a specialist. He's not your patient anymore Cameron so any personal involvement now is inappropriate. Cam - But I am involved. Kayla - No you're not. You need to back off.

Sonny tells Abby that Cameron was here a while ago wanting to talk to Chad. Abby - About what? Sonny - I'm not sure. You have to admire that he wants all of us to be friends. Abby - I do. Sonny - So you are Chad are getting pretty serious. Abby - No, I wouldn't say that. Sonny - I just hope he doesn't hurt you.

EJ reads - Experimental treatment. Chad - It's nothing okay. EJ - It's your handwriting. Do you have a brain tumour?

Theresa is in the square staring at her plane ticket. I can't go home. She checks how much money she has. Where can I go?

Jen signs the forms. You did not need to come here just to do this. Anne - Like I said, if you were ever actually at work ... Jen - You know what, I am working. You're wasting time on a personal vendetta. You know what, this whole obsession you have with hurting me is not normal. It's really sick. Anne - The only thing I am obsessed with my dear is being conscientious about my job. Not sure you know what the word means and oh, treating you fairly. Jen - Really? You treating people fairly or you mean treating them like dirt unless they can do something for you. There's a word for that. Actually there's words plural. Opportunistic, unscrupulous and disgusting. So take your papers and leave my house. She opens the door. Get out of my house. Anne - You be very kind and loving to yourself Jennifer okay. Listen. You did the best you could. That's all any of us could ever do, right? She leaves. Outside Anne mutters. You're a hard nut to crack Jennifer Rose but crack you I will.

JJ is standing in the park when Dan spins him around. I know what you did.

Lil
Member Avatar

I love Stefano.
I love Anne. More of her, please!
I love JJ. And Theresa is growing on me. I like the way the 2 of them play off each other.

I definitely noticed an improvement in the wardrobe right away.

That's all I got. Bringing Chloe back was pointless. Taniel is a douche.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Chloe looked like her bombshell self, but what a waste of her character for this dribble.

Jennifer's hair was horrid.

Days serving up another episode of boredom. :yawnz:

Actually I take that back, I had a slight pulse race that Daniel really was choking JJ leaving bruises on his neck and subsequentially going to be arrested for assault. Fake-out and it was all please prop my eyes open thereafter.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Loved the Chabby scenes and Chad's scenes with EJ. Always a pleasure...

BeeBee
Member Avatar

am103
Sep 25 2013, 11:19 PM
Kriss4
Sep 25 2013, 10:34 PM
I don't sense anything between Missy and Shawn, really. I'm not saying they don't get along, or they don't like each other as people, but as acting partners, they don't respond to each other somehow.

The thing is, I DO see chemistry between Missy and Shawn. When Jennifer and Daniel first got together in 2011, I liked them. The actors clicked, and the writing was decent. But in the back of my mind, I knew that Jack was coming back and I knew that Dannifer wasn't endgame, so I suppose that's why it didn't bother me so badly.

Cut to the present. Jack is dead, killed off in an elevator shaft without a second thought, and it is CLEAR that the writers have absolutely no intention of ever bringing him back. Not only that, but Days has managed to make literally every female character on the show (Maggie, Chloe, Nicole, Abigail, Maxine, Kristen, Hope, etc.) a Dannifer WORSHIPPER. TomSell's Dannifer IS endgame, and I think that's why it is so hard to watch. You can even see it in the actors. The spark that existed between Missy and Shawn two years ago just isn't there now.

Daniel became intolerable for me when they made him Maggie's son. That's really what did his character in.
I didn't have a problem with Jennifer and Daniel before Jack returned but the writing for them has been atrocious since Jack's death.Both actors are probably aware of the Soap Opera Digest poll months ago saying only 4% liked the couple and continuing negative feedback.I wonder if this has impact on the way both are playing scenes with each other.
I like the writing for Cameron as a earnest good guy who loves Abby and truly cares about Chad.They are writing Chad as a pig.He is taking advantage of Cameron's concern for him.He is hostile toward Cameron claiming Cameron took advantage of his doctor's appointment to date Abby when he in fact intruded in the relationship between Cameron and Abby.When talking to Cameron it occurred to him that Cameron loves Abby and he seemed surprised that Cameron actually loved her.He knew he was Abby's first love and while talking to EJ referred to their "love making" as "taking the plunge" which I found to be extremely tacky.At this point I do not see the Chad
and Abby relationship as rootable.
Edited by BeeBee, Sep 27 2013, 11:42 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply