Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of October 7th
Topic Started: Sep 25 2013, 02:41 PM (16,856 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of October 7th

Adam gets the results of Connor's paternity test

Things heat up between Tyler and Abby

Lauren worries about Fen

Sharon puts her heart on her sleeve and opens up to Nick

Nikki gets surprising news

credit:jcren

Daily Spoilers week of 10/7

10/7, Adam gets the paternity test results; emotions between Dylan and Avery run high.

10/8, After a confrontation with Fen, Lauren panics; the heat is turned up between Abby and Tyler.

10/9, Celebrating Christine's homecoming; Sharon opens up to Nick.

10/10, Nikki gets ready to divulge her secret; Adam and Chelsea receive news about Connor.

10/11, A tragedy occurs

TV Guide Previews

10/7, Adam receives the results of Connor's paternity test. Meanwhile, emotions run high between Dylan and Avery.

10/8, Lauren panics after she confronts Fen. Meanwhile, things heat up between Tyler and Abby.

10/9, Sharon puts her heart on her sleeve and opens up to Nick. Meanwhile, Paul and Christine celebrate her homecoming.

10/10, Nikki prepares to reveal her secret; Chelsea and Adam learn shocking news about Connor.

10/11, Tragedy strikes Genoa City.
Edited by Daytime, Oct 5 2013, 03:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 25 2013, 02:41 PM

Lauren worries about Fen

Abby and Tyler - WTF, Robo-Abby wouldn't know heat even if she was in hell. Not to mention Tyler.
Those two are colder than Alaska in January.

celine12

metitle
Sep 25 2013, 03:21 PM
Daytime
Sep 25 2013, 02:41 PM

Lauren worries about Fen

Abby and Tyler - WTF, Robo-Abby wouldn't know heat even if she was in hell. Not to mention Tyler.
Those two are colder than Alaska in January.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO TRUE!

Fernita73
Member Avatar

I have seen spoilers or speculations on other sites that Delia may be in an accident and not make it alive. Many speculate that Neil will "fall off the wagon" (start drinking again because of Hillary/Ann) and gets into his car, drives while intoxicated and hits Delia (who may be chasing the dog that Billy gave her) and she dies. I hope that does not happen but they also say that Connor's transplant will be Delia's eyes. Does anyone know of this rumor or spumor?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Gawd, sounds like morbid rumors.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Sep 28 2013, 06:19 AM
I have seen spoilers or speculations on other sites that Delia may be in an accident and not make it alive. Many speculate that Neil will "fall off the wagon" (start drinking again because of Hillary/Ann) and gets into his car, drives while intoxicated and hits Delia (who may be chasing the dog that Billy gave her) and she dies. I hope that does not happen but they also say that Connor's transplant will be Delia's eyes. Does anyone know of this rumor or spumor?
Someone told me that same rumor, I hope it's not true. Billy would never survive that it was his fault because he gave her the dog, and Neil would never survive that he killed Delia. Not too mention, he'd be out of a job when Victor finds out he was responsible.
I can't deal with anymore angst over "it's my fault" SL's.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That is a bad SL idea.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Fernita73
According to the rumors on Twitter, Delia dies and Conner gets her corneas. The rumors say that she does chase the dog into traffic and some are saying that Adam is shit faced and is the one that hits her. I don't know whether or not it is true but there are quite a few upcoming spoilers that may point to this being more truth than rumor. I just know that JFP is more than capable of this. After all she is the one who killed of Maureen Bauer on Guiding Light and she already did this same story on General Hospital when she killed off Jake. She even admits that it was a mistake to kill off Maureen and a lot of people say this was the beginning of the end for her to kill off Jake on General Hospital. They will probably have Neil, Adam and a host of others including Billy be shit faced so it will be like a mini mystery as to who killed Delia. That's what they did with the killing of Jake in the beginning.

I also saw the promo for the week and it has "someone doesn't make it out alive". It's probably Delia but they want you to think it is one of the useless untalented characters.

I just think it is disingenuous for this bitch to tout that she is building the Abbott's. Really? This is how you BUILD them? I don't know, color me confused but I still believe that the Abbott's will go the way of the Quartermaine's under her direction. :OhMy: :OhMy:

Their research sucks too! People who had/have blood cancers cannot donate. Sucks for them that this is going to go around on Twitter as another failure on their part.
Edited by kelly777, Sep 28 2013, 01:50 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

OMG! I can't believe they're going to do this! :shame: :facepalm:

metitle
Member Avatar

Fernita73
OMG, what a terrible spumor.
Lets hope it stays that way - just a spumor.
This would be similar storyline as Liz/Jason losing their son Jake on GH.
Then Jake's kidney was given to Josslyn.
Come to think of it, its the exact storyline!!!!
Hey wait, Jill was writing for GH when she killed off little Jake.
I can't deal with kind of storyline again. GH was depressing after that storyline.
Edited by metitle, Sep 28 2013, 02:25 PM.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

oh, no, this would suck. I have no interest in seeing this, especially if Adam or Neil is the one that kills Delia. Neil could never live with himself if it's him and he was drinking. And Adam's story has enough drama all its own. We don't need him to kill a child only for his own son to benefit. How could Adam not feel guilty a day of his life looking into the eyes of his child knowing he killed the little girl who gave sight to his son? Having anyone drunk and kill Delia is a mistake. It just makes it hard to ever forgive the driver of that car even if it is a character we love.

Side note: I remember Chelsea hitting Zach with a car on Days of OUr Lives and Hope and Bo were destroyed and it took years for Chelsea to be forgiven, because how do you ever forget something so terrible?

Billy would be destroyed. Chloe would too. It would suck ass all around. No fucking thank you. Let's move on to the next stupid idea, shall we?

six
Member Avatar

kelly777
Sep 28 2013, 01:44 PM
Fernita73
According to the rumors on Twitter, Delia dies and Conner gets her corneas. The rumors say that she does chase the dog into traffic and some are saying that Adam is shit faced and is the one that hits her. I don't know whether or not it is true but there are quite a few upcoming spoilers that may point to this being more truth than rumor. I just know that JFP is more than capable of this. After all she is the one who killed of Maureen Bauer on Guiding Light and she already did this same story on General Hospital when she killed off Jake. She even admits that it was a mistake to kill off Maureen and a lot of people say this was the beginning of the end for her to kill off Jake on General Hospital. They will probably have Neil, Adam and a host of others including Billy be shit faced so it will be like a mini mystery as to who killed Delia. That's what they did with the killing of Jake in the beginning.

I also saw the promo for the week and it has "someone doesn't make it out alive". It's probably Delia but they want you to think it is one of the useless untalented characters.

I just think it is disingenuous for this bitch to tout that she is building the Abbott's. Really? This is how you BUILD them? I don't know, color me confused but I still believe that the Abbott's will go the way of the Quartermaine's under her direction. :OhMy: :OhMy:

Their research sucks too! People who had/have blood cancers cannot donate. Sucks for them that this is going to go around on Twitter as another failure on their part.
On the bolded part - I was thinking about that when Chloe was saying she couldn't understand what Chelsea was going through, having a missing child. Chloe would know exactly what that felt like, because Delia has been kidnapped before. :rolleyes:

I really hope that rumor doesn't come true. There are so few Abbotts as it is. Let the Newmans get their replacement organs from people who aren't John's grandchildren.
Edited by six, Sep 28 2013, 04:47 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Yes, I'm convinced of it. It's true. Delia will die, so that Connor can get her corneas.

At first when I heard this rumor it felt so unimaginable and excrutiating to the whole show, that I actually thought and said out loud that "No. Even THIS horrible regime wouldn't do something like that." I shouldn't be surprised. This is JFP's M.O. The more beloved the character, the more likely she will want to kill said character off. She thrives on it, it must even feel energizing to her.

Nelson Branco was asked if there is truth to this rumor and his response was "No comment." Which I most definitely take to mean that it *will* happen.

Disgusting. Simply, disgusting.

Edited by Yoryla, Sep 28 2013, 04:44 PM.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

It would be a huge mistake for them to kill off Delia. I'm not a fan of dead kid or baby SLs in general. I just hope they don't go down this path. Been there done that with too many other soaps as it is. :shame:

metitle
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Sep 28 2013, 04:55 PM
It would be a huge mistake for them to kill off Delia. I'm not a fan of dead kid or baby SLs in general. I just hope they don't go down this path. Been there done that with too many other soaps as it is. :shame:
Apparently, JFP maybe a fan of that kind sick disturbing story.
It is same story from GH which enraged fans.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Oh that silly Jill Farren Phelps.

It's almost as if she is purposefully trying to alienate viewers.

silvergirl

kelly777
Sep 28 2013, 01:44 PM
Fernita73

If these rumors are true, that would be devastating to the show...I think the viewers, which include me, would be outraged that they would go that route...it just seems so cruel to me and NOT entertaining in the least...I hope this is false rumors...that would be too much for me. :shame:

celine12

Fernita73
I heard this too and I think it's true.
A soap blogger posted weeks ago that a beloved Y&R character would die soon.
Edited by celine12, Sep 29 2013, 08:34 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

One of my posters just told me she's been reading that it's Sharon who hits Delia. :shrug:
Maybe it's all just overblown and Delia will only be slightly injured.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Sep 28 2013, 05:25 PM
Oh that silly Jill Farren Phelps.

It's almost as if she is purposefully trying to alienate viewers.
We'll just see whether these horrors come to pass. :soapbox: Frankly, I don't take much stock in tweets. I've never been on it, and I don't believe I'll ever Tweet! :moon: :bedtime:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply