Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH Promo: Preview of Maxie Baby Reveal/Robin's Return
Topic Started: Sep 25 2013, 07:39 PM (3,111 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Awesome! Thanks for posting!
Offline Profile Goto Top

wkline
Member Avatar

Finally Robin.... :cheer: :cheer: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Hells yeah!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

HOT DAMN!!!!!! I am seriously stoked about Robin's return.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

:rockon: :rockon: :cheer: :cheer: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I just can't contain my freaking excitement. GH is soooo good now! I just can't believe it. You see what happens when they don't tape ridiculously ahead of airing.....the show is really just very, very good now. I clearly can't find many faults with the writing...they are using the majority of their cast and I just want to truly say that I'm glad that GH at least is able to turn the tide quickly when something doesn't seem to be working. It's the benefit of taping only a month before it airs....the return of Franco made the show unwatchable to me....but they quickly shifted the focus and came back with a major fan fave return that makes absolute sense in this story. I'm glad they are actually showing that Patrick loves Sabrina. Might not like the couple all that much, but I can't say that the writing has been awful....now what happens? So soapy...and the Spixie stuff so quickly... amazing Lante are going to have a huge falling out with Maxie and Spinelli....it'll be exciting to watch how they deal with this....and I'm still thinking that Britt's kid is Lante's...but they will likely hold onto that for a reveal sometime in Feb or something....that kid is bound to need something from it's true parents.....clear sign that something was up was when it was born and immediately it had 'problems'
Offline Profile Goto Top

appleblossom

OMG, I totally agree, wow I hate to say this, but Maxie brought this on herself. If only she had been honest, of course Spinelli was dumb to go along with it. I got a feeling Lante will want to keep the baby anyway out of spite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cscarly

this story should make robin grow up some instead we get same old hypocrite robin
she should be looking in mirror everything they done me I did to carly .
I helped them kidnap Michael where as they kidnap me instead of child .
then im judging carly for protecting her son while she doing that im stealing
man she loves and her own child .
this story should be seeing carly sam the whole show showed there mistakes except her and Brenda
both act like they better than everyone else
Offline Profile Goto Top

cscarly

lulu gone mad thinking she steal maxie child from her
when she go no rights to child and maxie and spinelli closest alley
make u look unfit when they tell how u2 turn in Michael when u2 committed
cold blooded murder or u covered it up where as Michael had 1000 more reason
keep quiet compared u2 .
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

All the adults needs to get out the sandbox and stop being so childish.
Maxie and Spinelli are the legal parents and both have rights to their child.
Lulu/Dante should have adopted a child.

I am in the minority about Robin's return because it took too long for them to write the story. I find it interesting that two fugitive can roam the world and not one airport officials stop their travel or notified the authorities.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason

natdot99
Sep 28 2013, 01:42 AM
I am in the minority about Robin's return because it took too long for them to write the story.
How in the world were they supposed to tell this story any quicker when the entire timetable was dependent upon McCullough's availability? Heck, the only reason this story was written in the first place was to even make it possible for Robin to return at some point. Had it been up to Wolf (and McCullough herself), Robin would have been really, actually dead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 28 2013, 07:12 AM
natdot99
I am in the minority about Robin's return because it took too long for them to write the story.
How in the world were they supposed to tell this story any quicker when the entire timetable was dependent upon McCullough's availability? Heck, the only reason this story was written in the first place was to even make it possible for Robin to return at some point. Had it been up to Wolf (and McCullough herself), Robin would have been really, actually dead.

The writers only gave tibits of Robin and left the storyline in limbo. They should have gave some breadcrumbs to get the viewers interested in the story. They could have used a body double for her scenes until the actor decided to return back to GH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason

natdot99
Sep 29 2013, 12:30 AM
Mason
natdot99

The writers only gave tibits of Robin and left the storyline in limbo. They should have gave some breadcrumbs to get the viewers interested in the story. They could have used a body double for her scenes until the actor decided to return back to GH.
Were we watching the same show? lol They did do those things you say they should have done. Just about the only thing left for them to do would have been to keep McCullough locked in a closet at the studio.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerman

:rolleyes: I am so excited that Robin is back. I also feel bad about Maxie and Lulu this show is geting better and better everyday can wait to see what tomorrow brng
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Wonder how many close calls Patrick will have with Robin before they are actually reunited? In other words, how long will the show drag out her return?

Took them over a year to reunite Maria (or Maureen) with Edmund on All My Children a decade ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 29 2013, 07:07 AM
natdot99
Sep 29 2013, 12:30 AM
Mason
natdot99

Were we watching the same show? lol They did do those things you say they should have done. Just about the only thing left for them to do would have been to keep McCullough locked in a closet at the studio.

It going to drag on until November sweeps before Robin comes home. I am not a Scrubs fan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Anon

Quote:

Maxie and Spinelli are the legal parents and both have rights to their child.

The parents on the birth certificate are the legal parents until the court says otherwise, not the biological parents. Maxie signed away her rights to that child already if you remember, so the only person that has any legal standing is Spinelli. He'd have to petition the court for a paternity test and then sue for custody, it's not all automatic. The baby would stay with Dante and Lulu until everything was worked out, which if this was reality could take years but since this is Port Charles, I'm sure Diane could get Spinelli a hearing next week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

wkline
Sep 25 2013, 08:26 PM
Finally Robin.... :cheer: :cheer: :wub:
The avatar is awesome. Love the promo, Robin is back where she belongs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Seriously, if Robin and Patrick are reunited by November that would be in record speed.

Normally these shows have the returned-from-dead character have amnesia or have fallen in love with somebody else and are not really given back to their loved ones until six months down the line. Sometimes longer. Years. :'(

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaycee

LuvingLumi
Sep 26 2013, 11:35 AM
:rockon: :rockon: :cheer: :cheer: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I just can't contain my freaking excitement. GH is soooo good now! I just can't believe it. You see what happens when they don't tape ridiculously ahead of airing.....the show is really just very, very good now. I clearly can't find many faults with the writing...they are using the majority of their cast and I just want to truly say that I'm glad that GH at least is able to turn the tide quickly when something doesn't seem to be working. It's the benefit of taping only a month before it airs....the return of Franco made the show unwatchable to me....but they quickly shifted the focus and came back with a major fan fave return that makes absolute sense in this story. I'm glad they are actually showing that Patrick loves Sabrina. Might not like the couple all that much, but I can't say that the writing has been awful....now what happens? So soapy...and the Spixie stuff so quickly... amazing Lante are going to have a huge falling out with Maxie and Spinelli....it'll be exciting to watch how they deal with this....and I'm still thinking that Britt's kid is Lante's...but they will likely hold onto that for a reveal sometime in Feb or something....that kid is bound to need something from it's true parents.....clear sign that something was up was when it was born and immediately it had 'problems'
I agree.. The Baby Bree delivered is Lante's.. BUT :drunk: I Dont think she knows it .. I think she truly believes it her child.. Considering her MOTHER was in Charge, I guess something happened with the original embryo, and Obrecth used Lante's instead..

Excited for Robin's return..No WAY even if she likes Sabrina will she let her family go
Have no clue about Spixie/Ellie/Baby or how that plays out.

LOTS Of Drama to come :cheer: :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic