Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH Promo: Preview of Maxie Baby Reveal/Robin's Return
Topic Started: Sep 25 2013, 07:39 PM (3,138 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

Anon
Sep 30 2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:

Maxie and Spinelli are the legal parents and both have rights to their child.

The parents on the birth certificate are the legal parents until the court says otherwise, not the biological parents. Maxie signed away her rights to that child already if you remember, so the only person that has any legal standing is Spinelli. He'd have to petition the court for a paternity test and then sue for custody, it's not all automatic. The baby would stay with Dante and Lulu until everything was worked out, which if this was reality could take years but since this is Port Charles, I'm sure Diane could get Spinelli a hearing next week.

The courts required a paternity test for both sets of parents. Their are paternity tests for mothers and fathers and it would be recorded into the court system. Spinelli did not sign his rights to his child. There was a case in Utah were the mother signed her rights away to her child but the court did not get father permission. He sued for custody of his child and won his case.
The baby would be placed in foster care until the court reached a decision.
Lulu and Dante is acting like Starvos Cassadine in regards to Connie.
There is no reason why all four adults could coparent Connie together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Kaycee
Oct 2 2013, 03:25 AM
LuvingLumi
Sep 26 2013, 11:35 AM
:rockon: :rockon: :cheer: :cheer: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I just can't contain my freaking excitement. GH is soooo good now! I just can't believe it. You see what happens when they don't tape ridiculously ahead of airing.....the show is really just very, very good now. I clearly can't find many faults with the writing...they are using the majority of their cast and I just want to truly say that I'm glad that GH at least is able to turn the tide quickly when something doesn't seem to be working. It's the benefit of taping only a month before it airs....the return of Franco made the show unwatchable to me....but they quickly shifted the focus and came back with a major fan fave return that makes absolute sense in this story. I'm glad they are actually showing that Patrick loves Sabrina. Might not like the couple all that much, but I can't say that the writing has been awful....now what happens? So soapy...and the Spixie stuff so quickly... amazing Lante are going to have a huge falling out with Maxie and Spinelli....it'll be exciting to watch how they deal with this....and I'm still thinking that Britt's kid is Lante's...but they will likely hold onto that for a reveal sometime in Feb or something....that kid is bound to need something from it's true parents.....clear sign that something was up was when it was born and immediately it had 'problems'
I agree.. The Baby Bree delivered is Lante's.. BUT :drunk: I Dont think she knows it .. I think she truly believes it her child.. Considering her MOTHER was in Charge, I guess something happened with the original embryo, and Obrecth used Lante's instead..

Excited for Robin's return..No WAY even if she likes Sabrina will she let her family go
Have no clue about Spixie/Ellie/Baby or how that plays out.

LOTS Of Drama to come :cheer: :popcorn:
Who's Bree though?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Oct 8 2013, 06:23 PM
Kaycee
Oct 2 2013, 03:25 AM
LuvingLumi
Sep 26 2013, 11:35 AM
:rockon: :rockon: :cheer: :cheer: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I just can't contain my freaking excitement. GH is soooo good now! I just can't believe it. You see what happens when they don't tape ridiculously ahead of airing.....the show is really just very, very good now. I clearly can't find many faults with the writing...they are using the majority of their cast and I just want to truly say that I'm glad that GH at least is able to turn the tide quickly when something doesn't seem to be working. It's the benefit of taping only a month before it airs....the return of Franco made the show unwatchable to me....but they quickly shifted the focus and came back with a major fan fave return that makes absolute sense in this story. I'm glad they are actually showing that Patrick loves Sabrina. Might not like the couple all that much, but I can't say that the writing has been awful....now what happens? So soapy...and the Spixie stuff so quickly... amazing Lante are going to have a huge falling out with Maxie and Spinelli....it'll be exciting to watch how they deal with this....and I'm still thinking that Britt's kid is Lante's...but they will likely hold onto that for a reveal sometime in Feb or something....that kid is bound to need something from it's true parents.....clear sign that something was up was when it was born and immediately it had 'problems'
I agree.. The Baby Bree delivered is Lante's.. BUT :drunk: I Dont think she knows it .. I think she truly believes it her child.. Considering her MOTHER was in Charge, I guess something happened with the original embryo, and Obrecth used Lante's instead..

Excited for Robin's return..No WAY even if she likes Sabrina will she let her family go
Have no clue about Spixie/Ellie/Baby or how that plays out.

LOTS Of Drama to come :cheer: :popcorn:
Who's Bree though?
I think they meant Britt?
Offline Profile Goto Top

CarrieAustin06

Lulu and Dante told Alexis that the contract stated that she would carry their biological child and give it up. So basically, the contract now has no consideration, in other words no baby, which would make it null. Lulu and Dante don't have a leg to stand on and there is also the fact that Connie is still an infant so it would be considered easier to give her back to her parents now before she has any memory of Dante and Lulu.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Renegade_Killerbee
Sep 29 2013, 04:58 PM
Wonder how many close calls Patrick will have with Robin before they are actually reunited? In other words, how long will the show drag out her return?

Took them over a year to reunite Maria (or Maureen) with Edmund on All My Children a decade ago.
OMG, that was so annoying. I was so aggravated with AMC over that crap. Talking about milking something dry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Glad it was finally revealed. But I'm so so sick of Spinelli and Maxie. Spinelli has hardly shown any anger etc. toward Maxie. He's been horrible to Ellie. She was blackmailed by the bitch Maxie. They need to pair Ellie & Morgan maybe, and axe Spinelli & Maxie. Maybe let them get their baby back, and then have them all get killed in a major car wreck!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic