Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, Sept. 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 25 2013, 11:44 PM (7,564 Views)
badaddiction
Member Avatar

I really can not stand Chad. I'm glad his lie is going to bite him in the butt in the form of being forced to move back into the mansion.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Dear WilSon,

I like you both, but all the judgment is annoying. Please stop.

Thanks,
tomsawyer
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

guessgirl
Sep 26 2013, 12:08 PM
Will shut up. If Kate wants Nick to work for her or give her some new formula for her company it's none of your business. Butt out.
You know for a guy that pretty much kissed Ej's ass after he blackmailed him, Will should truly shut the fuck up. Who is he to judge who works for who and who betrays who when he didn't give a fuck about working for Ej after his father and others counseled him not to. Hoping with Will's new face we get better writing for the character....

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

HA! EJ is proud of Chad for lying to get his rival out of the way. I love it when characters act like themselves.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Gawd, I want Will to cheat on that prick so bad. I want Adrianne's words to come back to haunt Mr I'm so perfect.

jewlmc

UGH. Stop it with the Dan and JJ bonding. NO NO NO.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Even though he's a brain surgeon, OB/Gyn, and oncologist, Daniel is clearly not a pediatrician. Almost all kids start talking when they're 18 months old, dummy.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 26 2013, 12:12 PM
Dear WilSon,

Thanks,
tomsawyer
But see they get to be judgmental annoying asses because they are "that great couple." RME.

jewlmc

Does Will have Brain damage? What part of "I was called to testify and did not purjure myself" is hard to understand? Idiot.

Sevprince

Well when you have to deal with two psychos, who can blame them. In regards to them being judgmental.
Edited by Sevprince, Sep 26 2013, 12:22 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Sep 26 2013, 12:18 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 26 2013, 12:12 PM
Dear WilSon,

Thanks,
tomsawyer
But see they get to be judgmental annoying asses because they are "that great couple." RME.
I hate how judgmental has become a character trait of the "heroes" on this show. When did that happen? Who thought that was a good idea? Alice was one of the least judgmental people ever. Loved that about her.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oh Chad, it's so cute that you think Elvis is being supportive.

Sevprince

WilSon are not acting in vacuum when it comes to Nabi.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

I'm left wondering when Dannifer was together long enough TO watch JJ's little league game in its entirety given their break up rate of speed??

badaddiction
Member Avatar

LOL @ EJ's smile. Chad you have no idea that you are in fact moving back into the mansion.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Oh noooooo. Abby drank the "he's a changed Dimera" koolaid too!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Oh dear lord, that soliloquy by Daniel on the "history" of proud momma Jennifer.... :puke:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LMAO! EJ is awesome today.

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

oh Chad, so young and naive. Time to back those bags :lol:

Love when EJ gets his blackmail on :wub2:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I rue the day that JJ will think Dan is awesome. I know it's going to come eventually, but his hatred of all things Dan is so damn enjoyable. I don't ever want it to end.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply