Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, Sept. 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 25 2013, 11:44 PM (7,472 Views)
cockymom
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Sep 26 2013, 12:26 PM
Oh noooooo. Abby drank the "he's a changed Dimera" koolaid too!
Except what has Chad really done before now that warrants the he's changed speech. Even with this tumor scheme he's done less than Abigail.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Sep 26 2013, 12:24 PM
WilSon are not acting in vacuum when it comes to Nabi.
What about when it comes to Chad? Will has done a LOT more horrible/bad things than Chad has ever done, yet Sonny is sitting in judgment of him. It's like Gabi said, Sonny judges EVERYONE unless he happens to be sleeping with them.

What about them wanting people to lie on the witness stand when they themselves weren't willing to lie?
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 26 2013, 12:37 PM.

Sevprince

Chad broke Abby's heart before, didn't he. What is wrong with Sonny saying to be careful to Abby who is family. I haven't scene the scene yet. As for Nabi, he has every right to hate them, judge them and not give them respect.
Edited by Sevprince, Sep 26 2013, 12:38 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I like how hard Rafe is working to get Jordan to open up. It's kind of adorable.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

EJ is killing me. He's being such a little shit. I do so love it.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
Gif credit: everythingsalem

Jordan and Rafe are so entertaining!!

Spoiler: click to toggle

badaddiction
Member Avatar

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when Gabi get's her Bitch! on. She gets in their faces and basically say I ain't scared!

Um, Sonny, you do keep secrets from your boyfriend. No one's forcing you to keep the Nick secret. That's completely on you.
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 26 2013, 12:41 PM.

cockymom
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 26 2013, 12:38 PM
EJ is killing me. He's being such a little shit. I do so love it.
He's being a delicious ass today and I adore him! :wub:

cockymom
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Sep 26 2013, 12:36 PM
Chad broke Abby's heart before, didn't he. What is wrong with Sonny saying to be careful to Abby who is family. I haven't scene the scene yet. As for Nabi, he has every right to hate them, judge them and not give them respect.
It was a pretty mutual break-up. Abby was already lusting after Austin at that point. She was pissed at who he moved on with, but that was the result of a bruised ego not a broken heart.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Sep 26 2013, 12:39 PM
Jordan and Rafe are so entertaining!!

Spoiler: click to toggle
LOL. Well, their banter definitely isn't crazy exciting, but I like Rafe sooooooo much better when he's not being praised to the high heavens. That's why Rate was fun at first - she didn't think he was all that. And I like that Jordan doesn't either.

Sevprince

badaddiction
Sep 26 2013, 12:40 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when Gabi get's her Bitch! on. She gets in their faces and basically say I ain't scared!

Um, Sonny, you do keep secrets from your boyfriend. No one's forcing you to keep the Nick secret. That's completely on you.
I would love for her to get her bitch on in jail.

Keith
Member Avatar

cockymom
Sep 26 2013, 12:42 PM
Sevprince
Sep 26 2013, 12:36 PM
It was a pretty mutual break-up. Abby was already lusting after Austin at that point. She was pissed at who he moved on with, but that was the result of a bruised ego not a broken heart.
I think they were referencing his hiding the bit about Ari's paternity and then blindsiding everyone at Nick and Gabi's wedding. Including Abigail, Nick's cousin and Gabi's friend.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

I tweeted something about hating Daniel and someone replied to me that she loves Daniel.. like seriously? lol :teehee: :teehee:

PALMommy
Member Avatar

cockymom
Sep 26 2013, 12:34 PM
PALMommy
Except what has Chad really done before now that warrants the he's changed speech. Even with this tumor scheme he's done less than Abigail.
But I wasn't comparing him TO Abigail. Even if I was, other than the stupid Austin thing and her Fetch propping, what's she done that's so bad? :shrug: Who I was comparing her to, is Sami who frequently says, "he's changed". And Chad hurt Melanie, ruined Will & Gabi's wedding (which I didn't mind) and dumped Abby once before . .. so he does actually have a running list outside of the whole brain tumor thing now.
Edited by PALMommy, Sep 26 2013, 12:50 PM.

cockymom
Member Avatar

EJ's got you grin to Chad was perfection!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I couldn't love EJ more than I do at this moment.

Anne Milbauer, you are awesome.

And now Fetch comes along and kills my happy buzz.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Do not mess with Anne, she is not dumb! Jennifer should remember that.

Keith
Member Avatar

And Chad's moving back to DiMansion. Can we have EJ like this more often?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I'm officially in deep and lasting love with EJ.

cockymom
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Sep 26 2013, 12:46 PM
cockymom
Sep 26 2013, 12:34 PM
PALMommy
But I wasn't comparing him TO Abigail. Even if I was, other than the stupid Austin thing and her Fetch propping, what's she done that's so bad? :shrug: Who I was comparing her too, is Sami who constantly says, "he's changed". And Chad hurt Melanie, ruined Will & Gabi's wedding (which I didn't mind) and dumped Abby once before . .. so he does actually have a running list outside of the whole brain tumor thing now.
I was just comparing him to Abby because she's the one saying he's changed, I wasn't trying to call you out. I knew you were referencing Sami always saying EJ's changed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply