Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, Sept. 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 25 2013, 11:44 PM (7,697 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

JJ may be living on the streets now but at least he found someone to give him a hair cut. And he's still better groomed than Daniel.
Edited by LonePirate, Sep 26 2013, 05:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I get that Will is still rightfully pissed at Nick but he is being a total ass today.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Sonny throwing shade at Gabi is always entertaining.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I am totally indifferent to most of this show, including Will and Sonny, and the whole Nick/Gabi whatever. All I can think about when Will is on screen is that he can't stop smiling, smirking or laughing. Why? Today had too much Daniel. Why did I have to listen to Daniel talking about crap I never saw on screen? Why did JJ? And the whole Elvis/Chad/Abigail thing was a big so what. So, now we have to watch Elvis corralling all of the DiMera's into the DiMansion? He needs Babe to help him.

Another nothing show.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

If Theresa wants to extract some revenge on Jennifer all she needs to do is throw a bucket of water on her. That is a nice looking jacket on Jennifer but all she is missing is a pointy hat and broom and she would look like a witch today.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

If JJ starts sucking Daniel's dick like everyone else in Salem, I am going to be really pissed. This revisionist history scene where Daniel is telling JJ about all of the times Jennifer talked about him is making me very fearful of what is going to happen next.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jordan is not just a physical therapist. She's also a miracle worker as she makes Rafe scenes actually tolerable.

Kinay

guessgirl
Sep 26 2013, 04:28 PM
Why would Gabi be screwed if Chad dies? What Sonny is going to tell about Melanie? And Nick can expose Will and what he did. They are even in the crimes category and no one has the upper hand really.
Exactly! They all have skeletons in their closets so none of them need to be so judgemental of the other really. I don't see what Gabi did as any more horrible than what Chad or Will and even Abby did when she was obssessing over Austin and it doesn't even begin to compare to all the crimes Sami, Kate, EJ and Stephano have gotten away with.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Oh JJ is getting on my good side today by saying Daniel is not his father and never will be. It's too bad the rest of Salem doesn't have half the fortitude that JJ does when it comes to speaking the truth to Daniel .

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I do enjoy Gabi and Sonny snarking at each other.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 26 2013, 05:27 PM
If JJ starts sucking Daniel's dick like everyone else in Salem, I am going to be really pissed. This revisionist history scene where Daniel is telling JJ about all of the times Jennifer talked about him is making me very fearful of what is going to happen next.
I think we both know what's going to happen, if not next, at least soon, and it's going to make me totally ill.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Anne! She is rapidly moving up on my list of favorite characters on this show.

Kinay

LonePirate
Sep 26 2013, 05:17 PM
JJ may be living on the streets now but at least he found someone to give him a hair cut. And he's still better groomed than Daniel.
What I don't get is that Will seemed to be ok with Nick and it looked like all was forgiven after the baby was born. Why the sudden turn since Nick has actually done nothing suspicious yet to cause Will and Sonny to mistrust him again.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I have no idea where Will went and I don't care as both Gabi and Sonny are more entertaining without him.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Nick has a lot of nerve complaining about the ancient history that pissed off Will and others. That stuff went down six months ago, or two weeks ago in Salem time.

Kinay

LonePirate
Sep 26 2013, 05:38 PM
Oh JJ is getting on my good side today by saying Daniel is not his father and never will be. It's too bad the rest of Salem doesn't have half the fortitude that JJ does when it comes to speaking the truth to Daniel .
What JJ doesn't have the fortitude to realize is that Dan is not trying to take his father's place and is not trying to turn his mother against him. JJ needs to find other excuses for his bad behaviour.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

This asshole version of EJ is far more entertaining than the schmoopy version of him we have received for the past few months.

Keith
Member Avatar

Kinay
Sep 26 2013, 05:54 PM
LonePirate
Sep 26 2013, 05:38 PM
What JJ doesn't have the fortitude to realize is that Dan is not trying to take his father's place and is not trying to turn his mother against him. JJ needs to find other excuses for his bad behaviour.
I don't think he's using Dan to excuse his bad behavior. At least not in today's episode. JJ has no way of realizing that Dan ISN'T doing those things, because neither Dan nor JJ have given one another a chance. Dan can say he's not trying to take Jack's place all he wants. It doesn't mean its not going to feel like that to a screwed up teenager. And JJ is valid for thinking that and having that opinion. All he knows was as soon as he blew into town and Daniel could see JJ was trouble, he's been trying to prove JJ was bad news to Jennifer. Not wanting to help JJ, who is clearly a troubled kid. JJ getting treated like a villain is just so wrong. Adults twice his age should be trying to see through the bullshit and help him fix his life without being overbearing. Daniel was okay today, if a bit heavy handed with a first date we never saw. But today was the first time Daniel or Jennifer even tried to see through the tough & trouble act. And CM showed that JJ was responding - but he has so many walls when it comes to Daniel and they came right back up, because he has zero reason to trust the guy.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 26 2013, 03:41 PM
I'm sorry I missed have missed all the scenes of Jennifer "constantly" talking about JJ last year. And I definitely missed Dannifer's first date when they talked about JJ. Never saw any of that. What I did see is Jennifer rarely remembering she even had a son. Rarely calling and never visiting. Dannifer's first date they played darts and told each other how perfect they were. No mention of JJ. So thanks again for your revisionist history Tomlin but my memory is still intact. So you can take your fake history and shove it where the sun don't shine. :flipoff:
Posted Image

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I am so down for Anne and Theresa becoming besties.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply