Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, September 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 27 2013, 01:31 AM (10,982 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Eve Donovan! I didn't watch the show when she was on. I've only seen YT clips of her
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

EVE! Theresa's big sister. Pain in Jen-Jen's tuckus back in the day. Miss her.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Eve!

Charlotte Ross was so good. Who would have thought at the time, she would one day end up being the wife of Andy Sipowicz on NYPD Blue.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I SO want her back! :popcorn:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Eve! The only Days teen I truly enjoyed. I miss her. Wish she was in Salem instead of that annoying g gnat Theresa. Charlotte Ross is an awesome actress. Loved Eve and Nick.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

QUEEN EVE!

longoria07

This was right around the time I started watching the show with my Mom. Oh how I LOVED Eve! Now that she has a permanent tie on canvas they could totally bring her back the show, if not to help her little sister but to raise hell for Jennifer again!!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Sep 27 2013, 07:30 AM
Eve! The only Days teen I truly enjoyed. I miss her. Wish she was in Salem instead of that annoying g gnat Theresa. Charlotte Ross is an awesome actress. Loved Eve and Nick.
I have to agree there. I don't know if it's because the writing was so much better back then but I haven't liked any teen character (that I can think of) since Eve. Theresa in comparison is a joke.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I would absolutely love it if they mirrored the Jack/Eve relationship with JJ and Theresa. There's this awesome set of clips with Jack, Jennifer, Eve and Frankie when their train crashed and Jack kept sniping at Eve, calling her the Designated Shelley of the group.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Charlotte Ross...GOD I miss her. Eve was just awesome!

Jack/Eve dynamic was awesome!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 27 2013, 11:39 AM.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Sep 27 2013, 11:36 AM
I would absolutely love it if they mirrored the Jack/Eve relationship with JJ and Theresa. There's this awesome set of clips with Jack, Jennifer, Eve and Frankie when their train crashed and Jack kept sniping at Eve, calling her the Designated Shelley of the group.
Wouldn't it be delicious if JJ/Theresa got married?? That would most def mirror Jack/Eve,
I think, considering they were married one time as well.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Sonny trying to fix up Cameron and Gabi is an interesting turn of events.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I wonder who Angry Will is going to piss off first - Gabi, Nick or me

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Sonny talks to Ari about weird things.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I am sure glad Eric used the word real instead of Oedipal when talking about his fears with today's shrink.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Will is quite shouty today. I missed Will vs. Nick though.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

No Sami, Jennifer or Daniel thus far. Looks like it could be a good episode even if Will seems to be channeling his mother today.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 27 2013, 12:06 PM
No Sami, Jennifer or Daniel thus far. Looks like it could be a good episode even if Will seems to be channeling his mother today.
No, he's shouting so he's channeling with father. If he was channeling his mother, he'd be trying to slug Nick.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Given all of the people living at the DiMansion not to mention several others who spend time there, you 'd think EJ and Kristen would be more careful with their conversations.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply