Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, September 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 27 2013, 01:31 AM (11,097 Views)
badaddiction
Member Avatar

And there it is - the writers allowing Gabi to say what she realized the night of the club opening when she slept with Nick. She realizes it's no longer what she really wants, but now Nick's crazy caboose has fully left the track... I was hoping that realization would be spoken before she slept with him again, but it's too late.
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 27 2013, 12:47 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lori

Yes to Nicole's scene with Miles (Jerry Pennacoli)! So ready for her to go back to reporting.

Nicole: "I live with a nun who thinks Moses came down from the mountain to give her the remote."

Lori

Ejole!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I don't like them always defaulting to Nick mental breakdown. He was never always like this. I wanted them to actually try and get him some help so he could at least funder like a normal human being.

Lori

EJ: "Nicole, look at what you've done to yourself to have a job with Father-What's-His-Name."

LonePirate
Member Avatar

EJ drops the word "deleterious" which makes me think one of the Cullitons wrote today's script.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 27 2013, 12:30 PM
I call bullshit on Chad reading Jack's book or any book for that matter.
And maybe he explained it but I wasn't paying attention, but how on earth does Chad get a copy and all the critic reviews before the daughter of the author? Are you f-ing kidding me?

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Double yay to some EJole :D

Pookie
Member Avatar

I'm calling it now. Nick is going to kill Cam and frame Chad for it. Thus forcing Chad to go on the run (with the help of FAAAAH-THER and EJ of course). Then Nick is gonna focus his crazy on Gabi and blackmail her into dating him again by threatening to tell the world what she did to Melanie (and how she started the chain of actions that lead the Salem blowing up).

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 27 2013, 12:43 PM
ED's face looks different today for some reason.

This Bristen pre-cana scene is pretty cute.
She's showing her age, though she's still very pretty.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

James and Ari still have it! :wub: Wish they'd give those two more scenes. Three or four times a year doesn't cut it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

*Sigh* That sucks. I actually like Nick & Gabi together. They have great chemistry together and the sl could been there for them to work back towards each other, dealing with his rape etc. But of course not the writers do the predictable thing and want to make him go crazy again. What a waste of a good potential sl.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

What the fuck is going on with EJ's hair? I can't even focus on what he's saying because it looks like there's a small, dead squirrel's tail stuck to the top of his forehead.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I love the vibe between AZ and JS when EJ and Nicole are in frienimies mode. Nicole listen to EJ, escape the rectory and reclaim your pluckiness.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

EJole are so much better when they are in scenes together. It's so like this show to remind me how fabulous they were with this crumb and then snatch it away for another 6 to 9 months.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Sonny to Will: "You know everything I put up with from you?"

OUCH!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 27 2013, 12:53 PM
What the fuck is going on with EJ's hair? I can't even focus on what he's saying because it looks like there's a small, dead squirrel's tail stuck to the top of his forehead.
The same with Chad.

Chad is looking like a televangelist.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Sonny came ready to deliver some body blows in his fight with Will as that line about all of Will's crap he has endured must have been a painful one for Will.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Today's episode was directed by Alison Sweeney and was written by Richard Culliton.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 27 2013, 12:57 PM
Sonny to Will: "You know everything I put up with from you?"

OUCH!
Glad they let Sonny finally say that to Will. It needed to be said. Sonny does put up with a lot of shit from Will. Gabi being the worst of them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply