Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, September 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 27 2013, 01:31 AM (10,974 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

OOH - good ending! I'm sure Eric doesn't know it's Kristen but it definitely looks like this story is coming to a head soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I thought the text came from Cameron, but I was too afraid to really hope. NO and CB visually are absolutely BEAUTIFUL together.

Damn, Nick, I love you. Always have, always will, but you are CRAZY.

LOL @ Will's face after Sonny's comment. That was PRICELESS.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 27 2013, 12:58 PM
Today's episode was directed by Alison Sweeney
Hmmm... you'd think she would've been a good friend and told JS that he had a squirrel's tail stuck to his forehead before she yelled "action!"

badaddiction
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 27 2013, 01:01 PM
LonePirate
Hmmm... you'd think she would've been a good friend and told JS that he had a squirrel's tail stuck to his forehead before she yelled "action!"
I like his squirrel tail. It's when he wears his hair long a la Chad's style that I really hate.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Nicole and Kristen are looking fab today!!!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Pookie
Sep 27 2013, 12:52 PM
I'm calling it now. Nick is going to kill Cam and frame Chad for it. Thus forcing Chad to go on the run (with the help of FAAAAH-THER and EJ of course). Then Nick is gonna focus his crazy on Gabi and blackmail her into dating him again by threatening to tell the world what she did to Melanie (and how she started the chain of actions that lead the Salem blowing up).
When the truth about Gabi's involvement in the gas explosion comes to light I really hope we get to see on-screen both JJ and Abigail tear into her as her actions led to their father's death. Kate Mansi and Casey Moss would kill it. It would also be good to see some friction between Abby and Sonny as he has kept this secret from her.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Sep 27 2013, 01:05 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 27 2013, 01:01 PM
LonePirate
I like his squirrel tail. It's when he wears his hair long a la Chad's style that I really hate.
I don't mind the idea of it being a little longer in the front, but it looks like today's stylist took a blowdryer, vent brush and some Aquanet to it.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Is BB still taping at Days?

camera shy

Lori
Sep 27 2013, 12:50 PM
EJ: "Nicole, look at what you've done to yourself to have a job with Father-What's-His-Name."
Aw c'mon EJ, you don't know your fiancee's twin brother's name?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kristen makes me want to barf! What kind of hideous person can sit there next to the man she RAPED and pour her cold black heart out to him and Brady? Her demise can't come soon enough. This time around she needs to be sent straight to hell. :soapbox:

camera shy

tomsawyer
Sep 27 2013, 12:53 PM
What the fuck is going on with EJ's hair? I can't even focus on what he's saying because it looks like there's a small, dead squirrel's tail stuck to the top of his forehead.
Clearly the squirrel looked belonged on Nick and not EJ because he looks like he's about to act as crazy as a squirrel and kidnap Gabi and the baby.

Romancer66

JarlenaLante
Sep 27 2013, 01:07 PM
Pookie
Sep 27 2013, 12:52 PM
I'm calling it now. Nick is going to kill Cam and frame Chad for it. Thus forcing Chad to go on the run (with the help of FAAAAH-THER and EJ of course). Then Nick is gonna focus his crazy on Gabi and blackmail her into dating him again by threatening to tell the world what she did to Melanie (and how she started the chain of actions that lead the Salem blowing up).
When the truth about Gabi's involvement in the gas explosion comes to light I really hope we get to see on-screen both JJ and Abigail tear into her as her actions led to their father's death. Kate Mansi and Casey Moss would kill it. It would also be good to see some friction between Abby and Sonny as he has kept this secret from her.
For once the Deveraux siblings could be on the same side about something. And maybe shared grief and anger over their father's untimely, unnecessary death could spin off into better story for both of them than drug-peddling and Fetch-propping.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Loved Nicole's reply to Elvis! Yes, why isn't Lil Elvis enjoying his Samanther after her release from jail, and has time to slink around town and insult everyone?

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Thoughts:

*Sweet lord, I love how much Nicole there was today. "It's been a long time since I sparkled." Too. damn. long. It definitely sounds like she's ready to get her groove back and I'm so freaking excited about Miles and how this is progressing. I love Ejole, but I like it better when they're on even footing. Still so much chemistry there.

*Nicole looked gorgeous -- great hair, great clothes, very little eye makeup played well with the "lack of sparkle" conversation.

*I really like Nabi and I'd love for them to work things out, but that look in Nick's eyes as he was gazing at the her pic was unsettling. I wonder just how badly it's going to go when Nick finds out Gabi is going to Oktoberfest with Cameron.

*Sorry, Freddie. I couldn't handle the Cameron/Sonny scenes.

*I complain about AS on-screen, but this was nicely done and the writing was pretty strong today.

*Others have complained about JS's hair, but I was so distracted by Brady's that I couldn't pay much attention to the pre-cana sessions when he was talking. There was a weird part between the sides and the top where the hair wasn't blended and it looked like he was wearing a toupee. Re: pre-cana -- it was a nice surprise that Brady still has an issue with the first go-round with Kristen and that that set off Eric's memories.

camera shy

LonePirate
Sep 27 2013, 12:57 PM
Sonny came ready to deliver some body blows in his fight with Will as that line about all of Will's crap he has endured must have been a painful one for Will.
Yay! for Sonny today! Can't wait to see what he has to say to WIll on Monday.

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

EJ being a little shit to everyone in town this week has been fun :wub2:

Good job today by Ali.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 27 2013, 12:40 PM
Hey Gabi, if you want all of Salem to support your relationship with Nick then he needs to become a doctor who sleeps with his patients.
And Nick'll have to manhandle Ari and quit showering.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

tomsawyer
Sep 27 2013, 12:43 PM
ED's face looks different today for some reason.
I thought with the way her hair was styled that she looked a lot like early 90's Kristen. The way she looked caught my attention too though.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Sep 27 2013, 12:59 PM
I thought the text came from Cameron, but I was too afraid to really hope. NO and CB visually are absolutely BEAUTIFUL together.

Damn, Nick, I love you. Always have, always will, but you are CRAZY.

LOL @ Will's face after Sonny's comment. That was PRICELESS.
Yes, and there was no smirk!

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I think once Nick divines that Sonny played a part in setting up Gabi and Cameron, he's going to go full throttle after him. IIRC, that's what the Fall sweeps preview stated.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply