Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
First Sami-less week since July 2011...; Also, her longest absence since March 2012
Topic Started: Sep 27 2013, 06:28 PM (2,068 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

FIRST 5-DAY "SAMI-LESS" WEEK SINCE JULY 2011...ALSO SAMI'S LONGEST ABSENCE SINCE MISSING 6 EPISODES IN MARCH 2012

Alison Sweeney (Sami) was absent for the entire week (September 23-27, 2013) this week on "Days." Since August 2011, this is just the second time that Sweeney has missed 5 or more episodes in a row. She was absent for 6 episodes in a row from March 8-15, 2012. This is also the first 5-day "Sami-less" week since the week of July 25-29, 2011, during a stint when Sweeney was absent for 11 episodes in a row (July 21-August 4, 2011). Sweeney did put in a appearance behind the cameras this week though, as the director of the September 27 episode.

http://www.jason47.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Of course this happens the week I didn't watch. Look, I don't mind Sami....she used to be my favorite character but it's just been too much too long for me personally. Today marks my first day back faithfully watching (planning to watch) daily since nearly a 3and half week break. It was just boring me. But I'm back and I'm sure she's back too by Monday lol
Edited by james0479, Sep 27 2013, 06:33 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

It was really good. I'm not anti-Sami, but it always does good not to see someone every day. So now, when she appears on Monday, I'll be more than fine to see her learning what her future "Fatha" in law has been up to :D

And AS did a great job in directing the Friday episode, it was the best episode of the week!

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

She had her book tour.

lysie
Member Avatar

Absolutely ridiculous.

chinkybig

Let'ssssss paaaaaaarrrrrrrrtttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! And fervently wish for more weeks like this. Hell, let's make it years!!!! :blulaugh:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Sep 27 2013, 07:33 PM
Absolutely ridiculous.
i'm assuming you mean "ridiculous" in that it's such a rarity, not that the week was Sami-less. ;) ;)

Serenity 808

I like Sami/AS, but it was nice to get a break from her. Her last storyline was actually one of the most boring, too.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

It's been a long week without Sami :'( it's not the same without her :P
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Sep 27 2013, 08:05 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 27 2013, 08:04 PM
no, it's not - it's much better.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 27 2013, 08:12 PM
EJ_SamiFF
To you yes. To me it's not. There are Sami fans on this site.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Thanks for the milestone, Jason!

It's weird but even though she wasn't on, it felt like she was. Her presence permeates and infects everything.

annie21

Supergirlx2
Sep 27 2013, 07:41 PM
lysie
Absolutely ridiculous.
i'm assuming you mean "ridiculous" in that it's such a rarity, not that the week was Sami-less. ;) ;)
LOL! I don't know about "ridiculous," but I think it's kind of sad and telling that it's considered newsworthy and is being referring to by some as a "milestone."

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 27 2013, 06:28 PM
FIRST 5-DAY "SAMI-LESS" WEEK SINCE JULY 2011...ALSO SAMI'S LONGEST ABSENCE SINCE MISSING 6 EPISODES IN MARCH 2012

Alison Sweeney (Sami) was absent for the entire week (September 23-27, 2013) this week on "Days." Since August 2011, this is just the second time that Sweeney has missed 5 or more episodes in a row. She was absent for 6 episodes in a row from March 8-15, 2012. This is also the first 5-day "Sami-less" week since the week of July 25-29, 2011, during a stint when Sweeney was absent for 11 episodes in a row (July 21-August 4, 2011). Sweeney did put in a appearance behind the cameras this week though, as the director of the September 27 episode.

http://www.jason47.com
I wish this has been posted last week so I would have had something positive to anticipate this week.I look forward to seeing the ratings for last week,this week,and the following week.Decent writing for all characters trumps just writing for two or three characters all the time.I must admit I liked what AS did with Friday's show except EJ's hair.
P.S.Thanks for letting me down gently with your post about Cameron.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

LOL, I didn't even notice she was gone. Apparently I've become apathetic.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Well, Sami is a character that I find interesting, whether it is away for a week or not, would rather see this character several times a week than some other totally uninteresting :) which has as much screen time

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ah, so this is why I've been in such a good mood this week :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

annie21
Sep 27 2013, 09:51 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 27 2013, 07:41 PM
lysie
Absolutely ridiculous.
LOL! I don't know about "ridiculous," but I think it's kind of sad and telling that it's considered newsworthy and is being referring to by some as a "milestone."

I said milestone...and I was partly being facetious. But honestly, Sami dominates this show and has for a long time. It's a fact.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 27 2013, 08:14 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 27 2013, 08:12 PM
EJ_SamiFF
To you yes. To me it's not. There are Sami fans on this site.
I don't mind her, as long as it's not everyday and EJami all the time. It's been really nice seeing EJ interact with others this week. It's nice to see Sami interact w/ others too.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I actually missed seeing Sami this week, although her absence on the screen did free up EJ to do a little bonding and blackmailing with his siblings, and some exchanging of insults with an ex.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply