Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cynthia Watros Joins Y&R!
Topic Started: Sep 27 2013, 07:04 PM (5,274 Views)
kelly777
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Sep 28 2013, 04:06 PM
WTH?? I didn't hear about the Delia rumors. That's just awful. I left Days when they killed off a 9 month pregnant Nicole's baby and made her walk around with it inside of her for a day. I don't want to see another child death. Depressing soaps are not my idea of a good time. And what does it have to do with her dog? Are y'all saying she runs out into the road and gets hit by a car or something??? ~shudder~

Apparently she is chasing the dog and runs into traffic. The more I have been reading, here is what I think. She is at Billy and Victoria's house and Victoria is watching her. Delia runs out to chase the dog and Victoria cannot catch her before she gets hit. Billy got her the dog so he will get blamed for having done so and Victoria will get blamed because she didn't catch her before she got hit. Just like the Jake storyline, I think Billy will be drunk and driving, Jack will be drunk and driving, Neil will be drunk and driving and so will Adam. If it goes how I think it will, Jason--oops, my bad--Dylan will have something to do with getting her medical help but it will be too late and like Jake they will have to keep DD on life support in order to prepare Josylynn--oops, my bad--Conner for the transplant. Since this group came on they have always acted like Kevin was Delia's father so I imagine they will have a great deal of focus with him letting her go and the other folks will be playing the blame game until you just want to scream at the screen.

The psychologist apparently is there for Chloe, Billy and Victoria so I do think Victoria has something to do with this other than being married to Billy.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

kelly777
Sep 28 2013, 01:56 PM
LPS
Sep 27 2013, 08:58 PM
If she is going in the storyline that is rumored to be coming up, I'll pass. Dead children don't entertain me.
I think she is because what I read last night was she is a psychologist who will be dealing with Chloe, Billy and Victoria. And I'm with you being one that does not find the killing of children the least bit entertaining. And I don't find the death/poisoning of an animal the least bit entertaining. JFP may gain some numbers at the jump but I see it like I did with Colleen where those numbers will drop off quickly. I noticed on the boards today (haven't been on for awhile) that many are saying this is the end of the road for them and YR. It was for me with Colleen but it only lasted six months. I tuned back in while watching on SoapNet. But now they don't even have that going for them.
She played a psychologist on Lost. She's not playing one on Y&R. The EW article said she's playing Kelly. Days ago Nelson dropped the casting call for Kelly, a grade school teacher whose out of work and divorced.

DreamerIbe
Member Avatar

I've followed her for years! I think she's a phenomenal actress. I've loved her in tons but still my favorite is Titus!!
I love this idea of adding her in the mix. Super excited!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Sep 28 2013, 01:56 PM
LPS
Sep 27 2013, 08:58 PM
If she is going in the storyline that is rumored to be coming up, I'll pass. Dead children don't entertain me.
I think she is because what I read last night was she is a psychologist who will be dealing with Chloe, Billy and Victoria. And I'm with you being one that does not find the killing of children the least bit entertaining. And I don't find the death/poisoning of an animal the least bit entertaining. JFP may gain some numbers at the jump but I see it like I did with Colleen where those numbers will drop off quickly. I noticed on the boards today (haven't been on for awhile) that many are saying this is the end of the road for them and YR. It was for me with Colleen but it only lasted six months. I tuned back in while watching on SoapNet. But now they don't even have that going for them.
Y&R only moved from soapnet to the TV guide channel, TVGN.
I don't like this SL at all, and I haven't read one post anywhere from anyone who does. I think this is a huuuuge mistake and maybe they should listen to the viewers on this one.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Sep 28 2013, 07:27 PM
Ashtonion
WTH?? I didn't hear about the Delia rumors. That's just awful. I left Days when they killed off a 9 month pregnant Nicole's baby and made her walk around with it inside of her for a day. I don't want to see another child death. Depressing soaps are not my idea of a good time. And what does it have to do with her dog? Are y'all saying she runs out into the road and gets hit by a car or something??? ~shudder~

Apparently she is chasing the dog and runs into traffic. The more I have been reading, here is what I think. She is at Billy and Victoria's house and Victoria is watching her. Delia runs out to chase the dog and Victoria cannot catch her before she gets hit. Billy got her the dog so he will get blamed for having done so and Victoria will get blamed because she didn't catch her before she got hit. Just like the Jake storyline, I think Billy will be drunk and driving, Jack will be drunk and driving, Neil will be drunk and driving and so will Adam. If it goes how I think it will, Jason--oops, my bad--Dylan will have something to do with getting her medical help but it will be too late and like Jake they will have to keep DD on life support in order to prepare Josylynn--oops, my bad--Conner for the transplant. Since this group came on they have always acted like Kevin was Delia's father so I imagine they will have a great deal of focus with him letting her go and the other folks will be playing the blame game until you just want to scream at the screen.

The psychologist apparently is there for Chloe, Billy and Victoria so I do think Victoria has something to do with this other than being married to Billy.

Quote:

I think Billy will be drunk and driving, Jack will be drunk and driving, Neil will be drunk and driving and so will Adam.

So ALL three of them just happen to be on the same street in front of Billy's house, at the same time, and so drunk they don't know who hit her? :facepalm:
In the end, it will probably be Adam who actually hit her, karma for him not forgiving Summer for the accident that caused Chelsea's miscarriage.
I don't want to see Billy go off the deep end and be a train wreck if it's him, I actually don't want to see this SL at all. I can't even imagine how they will do this so that everyone doesn't just absolutely hate it.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Do they have any idea how many people will stop watching? Or FF that whole part? Hopefully that was a BS rumor and they were testing the waters to see if the idea would sink or float like a turd.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

SO jealous...wish she was joining a show I watched :(

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Ashtonion

ITA. Nicole losing her baby for a second time killed any good feelings I had left for Days. I honestly don't think I can continue watching YR if they kill off Delia. Dead kid and baby SLs are so morbid and such a turn off to me.

jjmama
Member Avatar

I was really hoping CW was going to be the new Phylis!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I thought so too, she is a close copy of her.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 29 2013, 10:21 AM
kelly777
Sep 28 2013, 07:27 PM
Ashtonion

Quote:

I think Billy will be drunk and driving, Jack will be drunk and driving, Neil will be drunk and driving and so will Adam.

So ALL three of them just happen to be on the same street in front of Billy's house, at the same time, and so drunk they don't know who hit her? :facepalm:
In the end, it will probably be Adam who actually hit her, karma for him not forgiving Summer for the accident that caused Chelsea's miscarriage.
I don't want to see Billy go off the deep end and be a train wreck if it's him, I actually don't want to see this SL at all. I can't even imagine how they will do this so that everyone doesn't just absolutely hate it.
That's how they did it on GH. If she follows that pattern, I think it will be Jack that kills her. Someone nobody suspected.

lene
Member Avatar

I don't think Victoria is involved. Not like that anyways. Cause AH was not there during the first hospital scenes + the scene with the paramedic (according to tweets!)
Just Billy, Elizabeth and Greg!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lene
Oct 2 2013, 10:54 PM
I don't think Victoria is involved. Not like that anyways. Cause AH was not there during the first hospital scenes + the scene with the paramedic (according to tweets!)
who's tweeting this? It must be someone on the set, or someone just blowing smoke.

lene
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 2 2013, 11:53 PM
lene
who's tweeting this? It must be someone on the set, or someone just blowing smoke.
The guy who played the paramedic tweeted about working with them, and then an actor from YR (cant remember who!) tweeted praise for EH, GR and BM around the same time, the paramedic was working with them.

Maybe Victoria is finding out she's pregnant.... cause you know with the baby talk and villy sex... she's gonna be pregnant!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm hoping it's all BS. Killing a little kid like that, especially that violently is just wrong. I'm betting I can find something else to do with that hour I spent watching it. I'll come in here and see what's new.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lene
Oct 3 2013, 12:45 AM
Sammie Jo
Oct 2 2013, 11:53 PM
lene
The guy who played the paramedic tweeted about working with them, and then an actor from YR (cant remember who!) tweeted praise for EH, GR and BM around the same time, the paramedic was working with them.

Maybe Victoria is finding out she's pregnant.... cause you know with the baby talk and villy sex... she's gonna be pregnant!
Oh yeah, no doubt Victoria is going to be pregnant. :sleep:
I keep hoping they're at the hospital for something else, and just happen to be there when Carmine is brought in.
BTW, I think Carmine shot himself.

lene
Member Avatar

I think it's exciting that she's finally gonna be pregnant (well, there's no conformation... but IMO, it's obvious it's happening soon!) but then again... I've been waiting for this since 2010!! :lol:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lene
Oct 4 2013, 06:38 AM
I think it's exciting that she's finally gonna be pregnant (well, there's no conformation... but IMO, it's obvious it's happening soon!) but then again... I've been waiting for this since 2010!! :lol:
Why, she ignores the kid as soon as it comes on the scene. Always with a babysitter.
I can't go through 9 months of Victoria pregnancy angst.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

She has Reid, that's enough for her annoying (and badly acted by Heinle) ass.

LPS
Member Avatar

Agreed! Victoria is the last character who needs a baby. Holy sh*t, she doesn't even care for the one she has now. I wouldn't call her a bad mother, but she needs to stay on the pill.... for good!

Can you imagine if they killed off Johnny? Watching Heinle try to pull an emotional scene would be hilarious. :D
Edited by LPS, Oct 4 2013, 11:42 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply